Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

^|\-_The Fire Fly's Call _-/|^ RP's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people's! So, my brother used to come use this site and after a while, and for several reasons, mainly him getting a girl, he decided to stop, but before he stopped on here, he told me about it and here I am!. I know he never did anything sexual on here(I think) and don't expect me too but here I am, about to list all my wanted RP's. Some notes shall be posted at the bottom of the list and such. If your interested in my RP experience, I use(d) F-List nearly every day and though I was finding it hard to get a RP, I still made my 4 OC girls which I shall post on here if okay. Anyway's the list!:​

Non-Canon Idea's:
------------------
Mother/Daughter​
'Mom and I were close, almost like sisters, we done everything together, went shopping, went on walks, movies, painting and decorating, all the stuff your father should do, or at least help with. Unfortunately, my father is a drunken asshole who would rather spend time out with the hooker's he fucks than be at home with his own beautiful family. Mom always told me to not grow up and be like my father as a kid, now I know why. Besides everything good that has happened in my life has been from my Mom, and for that, there is no real way to thank her I know of. She's also so beautiful, she look's like a movie star or something, and she says that's were I get my looks from... she's modest too. And her boob's! Oh my, are they something, I wish I inherited them from her too, but nope, meh, mine aren't bad, they're probably my best asset, though my Mom does always say it's my ass, and the amount she smacks it, you'd think she has a obsession. It doesn't feel weird talking like this about Mom, we talk about this stuff together but never go past the line of talking... though truthfully, I want to'.​
[Incest-Romance-Vanilla]​

Uncle/Niece​
The uncle and niece had never been close enough to really care that much for one another, but it didn't take away from the fact they're family and should care. This was forced upon them when one summer, the nieces parents go on holiday, leaving her behind to take care of herself and the house for the whole summer. She began to find this a bit too much of a task after the first few week's and called in help from her Uncle, who happily agreed to it on the chance he could start a proper relationship with his niece like they should. After several week's of them taking care of the house together, the uncle moved in for the rest of the summer to keep watch over everything. They started to become friends more than family, and once they were friendly enough, they went bike riding together, in which the uncle tries to show off and make a big jump on his cycle, failing and having the bike land on his ankle, breaking it clean in two. After the doctors told him to keep off his feet for a while, it was now his nieces turn to take care of him too. Feeding, entertaining, bathing, washing and such were things she was expected to take care of, though neither of them had any idea just how it would turn out at the end of the summer.​
[Incest-Romance-Kinky-Age Gap]

Grandfather/Granddaughter​
The Grandfather and Granddaughter had never been close enough to really care that much for one another, but it didn't take away from the fact they're family and should care. This was forced upon them when one summer, Granddaughters parents go on holiday, leaving her behind to take care of herself and the house for the whole summer. She began to find this a bit too much of a task after the first few week's and called in help from her Grandfather, who happily agreed to it on the chance he could start a proper relationship with his Granddaughter like they should. After several week's of them taking care of the house together, the Grandfather moved in for the rest of the summer to keep watch over everything. They started to become friends more than family, and once they were friendly enough, they went bike riding together, in which the Grandfather tries to show off and make a big jump on his cycle, failing and having the bike land on his ankle, breaking it clean in two. After the doctors told him to keep off his feet for a while, it was now his Granddaughter turn to take care of him too. Feeding, entertaining, bathing, washing and such were things she was expected to take care of, though neither of them had any idea just how it would turn out at the end of the summer.
[Incest-Romance-Kinky-Age Gap]

Current canon's:
-----------------
Digimon
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Berserk
The Evil Within
Virtues Last Reward
DC
Marvel
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Inazuma Eleven
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Soul Caliber
Tekken
Street Fighter

My 4 OC's:
Arabella Black
https://www.f-list.net/c/arabella%20cilchulde/

Max Masfield II
https://www.f-list.net/c/max%20masfield%20ii/

Brie ConnollyXX
https://www.f-list.net/c/brie%20connollyxx/

Rose Maria
https://www.f-list.net/c/rose%20maria/​

Brie ConnollyXX
https://www.f-list.net/c/brie%20connollyxx/

I love crossovers and playing multiple characters at different points in smaller stories which all connect to a larger plot. Long term/descriptive is preferred!!<3

If interested, please be a regular member here and contact me though this thread or PM please! Much Love <3​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom