Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pull me out of the closet (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwards Ace

Planetoid
Hey there. The names Backwards Ace, but you can call me Ace.

So, I have this SUPER craving for FxF rps. Heres why (bare with me):
I feel like I should be lesbian but really dont have the courage to make it public. Ive always wanted that "revalation" where Im seduced by an openly gay girl. Just a romantic fantasy of mine. But since that will probably never happen (especially if I saty where I am as the lesbians are all super fucked up crazy or are just completely weird.) But im rambling, so I hope you didnt leave yet.

The rp would either be modern times or maybe medieval times. In the latter, I would like to be a princess in denial basically.

In the modern times, Id like to do an age range of 21-23. I would prefer same age. Maybe at college or something.

In both situations, Id play the sub for a bit obviously. I want the rps to be romantic but not TOO mushy. Sorry if i seem rushed or illiterate but im basically just trying to get it out there. I will want semi-lit to lit (AT LEAST 3 paragraphs) Im the type who responds better when I have something to work with.

Also, I understand that some guys like to play as girls. I REALLY would prefer females only to make it feel legit. Something more sexy about knowing theres a wpman on thr other end.

I can do pm OR forum only, as my phone is about the size of my palm and i dont have the space for youtube let alone im and kik. But Ill let you know if that changes

please please PLEASE message me if interested. I am desperate for this.one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom