Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Celebrity to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Ryanmo97 x randomthingslover1)

Ryan slowly started to slide in and out of her. "Mmm... Yeah..." he moaned as he kissed her and ran his fingers through her hair.

Demi eagerly kissed him back.She stopped the kiss only to moan at the pleasure which had started to come.He was slow and gentle this time, as oppose to rough like he was earlier.

Ryan smiled as Demi started to kiss him back. They continued to make love for several more minutes. Ryan could feel the cum building in his dick, "oh, Demi... I'm going to cum..."

Ryan smiled as she kissed him again. He held her close and said, "mmm... Here it comes..." He shot his load into her. He stayed in her for several moments then he rolled off of her when he was done, "That was wonderful..." He gave her another kiss. He handed Demi her bikini and he started to put his trunks back on.

Ryan smiled as he saw Demi's smile return... "There's that smile I love." He said as he gave her a kiss. "So... What would you like to do?"

Ryan stood up and helped Demi to her feet, "That's the great thing about living up here... You don't have to do anything..." They started to walk back to the house and Ryan had his hand around her waist, "It's nice to see the smile back on your face... What turned you around?"

Ryan nodded, "I'm a man of my word... In one week if you want to go home... I will let you go... If I'm lying may I be struck dead..." Nothing happened, "See?" They walked up to the house and walked inside. "Would you like some lunch? How about a Christmas Sandwich?"

When he said he would struck dead and nothing happened and he pointed that out, she couldn't help but smile at it.Nodding, she headed in with him as she sat."Sounds nice. Do you need my help or should go change?'she asked him.

Ryan started to take out some bacon out of the fridge, "You can go change if you like?" said Ryan, as he got out a pan.

'Okay"she spoke heading up.She took a quick hot shower then put on a sleak black dress with some heels, before heading down.She wrapped his cold bare back with a warm towel.

Ryan started to fry the bacon and cut up some tomatoes. He was surprised when she came down in a little black dress and heels. "Wow... You are dressed up pretty fancy for Bacon and Tomato Sandwiches..."

'I liked it so I wore it.Moreover I am used to dress up fancy'she said looking at what he was making.Then she went and set the coffee maker

Ryan shook his head, "Well... If you stay here you might find yourself wanting to dress more casually... By the way, Do you know why I call a Bacon and Tomato Sandwich a Chirstmas Sandwich? It's because it's a BLT with No L" He smiled

Demi nodded when he said she ought to dress more casual. 'Sorry'she muttered.
She just smiled at his explanation, waiting for some coffee.

Soon, the week was over. it had been seven days since Ryan told Demi to give him one week if she wanted to go home. He would let her go. It was hard for him to read her. He didn't know what she was going to say. But he hopped that she was going to stay. They had gotten to know each other very well over the week. If she deiced to go he hoped they could remain friends. They had sex at least once a day and she seamed to enjoy it. Ryan was in the kitchen making breakfast waiting for Demi to get up. He was making eggs, bacon and toast.

Demi woke up thiz morning feeling different. Today was the day.Taking a quick shower she headed down waitingdressed in a pink backless dress, her long brown hair open."Good mmorning'she said entering.

Ryan heard noise and he looked up and saw Demi come in the kitchen. He looked up and smiled, "Hey..." he walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek. He hadn't say anything about her leaving today because he wanted to wait for now, "So... It's been a week... Have you made a decision?"

Demi smiled as he kissed her cheek.'Yes I have'she spoke softly m"I want to be your wife and live with you but not by isolating everything else.So If you are willing to be my husband and father of my children in the city I would love to marry you legally.I will drop my career too"

Ryan's heart dropped and his smiled went away when Demi said that she wasn't willing to live with him in the mountains, "No..." he said, "I hate living in the city... I love living out here. It's so peaceful here. As much as I love you... I can't give this up... So... I guess I'll be taking you back then..."

Back
Top Bottom