Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Celebrity to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Ryanmo97 x randomthingslover1)

Ryan started to increase the speed of the stroke he was fucking her. As he did he grabbed onto her breasts and twisted her nipples.

'Aah..it hurts..please'shr begged him sobbing uncontrollably. "Ryan please'she begged crying. It felt like he was tearing her off.

Ryan kept pounding her harder and harder. "I wanted to take things nicely but you didn't want to do things that Way." Ryan continued to hold onto her breasts as he fucked her.

Ryan moaned as he felt his climax build. He leaned down and kissed her on the nape of the neck, "I'm going to fill you with my cum."

"Then it won't matter if I cum in you or not," said Ryan as he continued to fuck her. "Unless you're lying to me..." He continued to fuck her for a couple more moments. "Here it comes..." Then he shot his load in her pussy.

Demi felt his hot seed pour into her and frankly she was afraid. She was on the pills but some times they didn't work.
She winced a little.

Ryan stayed in her for several minutes. Then, he pulled out of her and said, "So... Are your ready to be my wife now? Or would you rather stay tied to that bed for awhile?"

Ryan walked back over to her, "Are you going to be a good girl and do what I say?"

'Yes' she replied with tears covering her face.She looked in so much of pain and was trembling.Her head was hung low, strands of Brown hair coming on her face.

Ryan smiled he untied her legs from the bed and cut her arms free, "Good..." Ryan then slipped the ring back on her finger. "You may go in your closet and pick out something to wear..."

Demi nodded as she curled up still sobbing.She was in so much of pain as she sat up.There were red lines on her wrists and ankles from the ropes.She slowly stood up but crumbled down due to the pain.She winced loudly in pain as she sat up on the bed again crying.
But she didn't ask him for help.She was terribly scared of him.She tried again and somehow managed to drag herself to the closet.
She wiped her tears away, as she slowly took our a pink flowdress, and a pair of underwear.
Her body was burning with fear as she sat on the bed anx put on the dress.

Ryan went downstairs to check on things. When he came back, he smiled to see Demi dressed. "Are you ready to see the rest of your new home?"

Ryan took her hand and helped her walk out the door and down the hall. There were several doors that Ryan said were spare bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom. Then they headed downstairs to the living room/dinning room. It had the same paneling as the rest of the house. There was a fireplace on one wall with a big couch and on another was a 42" flat screen TV with another couch in front of it. The floor was all hardwood with some rugs in front of the couches. There was a good sized dinning room set in the dinning room area of the rather large room. Then he took her to the kitchen. It had all of the top of the line appliances. There was an island with cook top and a couple of bar stools on the other side. Then he showed her the laundry room, it had the top of the line washer and dryer. "Well, that's about it. What you think?" he asked.

Ryan looked at her. She didn't look right. "Demi? Are you OK? If something is wrong tell me..."

"My body hurts a lot..it even hurts to walk or stand.."she said softly grabbing his wrist for support .When she touched him he could have felt how hot her body was.

Ryan could feel her body was hot, "You need to go back to bed..." Ryan picked her up and carried her back up the bedroom. He set her back on the bed. He went in the closet and got her a pink nightgown. He helped her get undressed and then put the night gown on her. He pulled the covers back and helped her in to bed. He tucked her in and said, "Can I get you anything?"

Demi let him pick her up as she shook.She got in the covers tremblimg from cold."N-No..th-thank-thank you"she stammered layin in the bed.

"Okay," said Ryan, sounding worried, "I'll let you rest and come back and check on you later." Ryan then walked out of the room. He headed downstairs and hoped Demi was OK.

Demi cried herself to sleep.
Next morning-
She slowly woke up, feeling very weak and drained. Getting out of bed she showered and changed into a red off shoulder top and body fit denim with a pair of flip flops. She got down to the kitchen, and saw Ryan.Seeing him, shivers ran down her spine. "Can I make something to eat?"she asked him,looking down.
There were dark circles under her eyes and she looked scared and weak, different from the cheerful Demi she was.He had managed to torn her dowm completely. She still had fever because she had not taken any medication for it.

(One thing... she's not wearing flip flops there are no open toe shoes or sandals in the closet.)

Ryan looked at Demi. When she came in. She looked very nice wearing a red off the shoulder top, a denim skirt and black ballet flats. She looked scared and weak. It broke his heart to see her like that. He was afraid he might have gone too far. He went over to her and sat her down at the table, "Oh, Demi... I'm so sorry... Listen... I know you hate it here and what I did to you... and I'm sorry... Please... let me make it up to you... besides letting you go there must be some way to get that beautiful smile back on your face..."

Back
Top Bottom