Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Celebrity to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Ryanmo97 x randomthingslover1)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Name:Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He loved watching the teen comedies on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, they were much better than the regular comedies on TV. Plus, the girls were for the most part really hot. But, there was one he loved the most. 22 year old Demi Lovato. She was curvy, nice breasts, long legs and that beautiful black hair. He deiced that he had to have her as his wife and since he knew she would never willingly become his wife, he started to put his plan together to kidnap her and make her his wife.

A few weeks later, Demi was attending the Teen Choice Awards and while she was inside Ryan pulled into the spot designated for her limo. After she had been dropped off, Ryan had knocked out her Limo Driver replaced the limo that brought her with an identical limo he had specialty equipped for his purposes. No one thought any different. He looked like a normal limo driver, in a normal limo suit, driving a normal limo. He sat there waiting for the young woman to come out.

Demi Lavato, stepped out holding ateen award in her hand."Demi!!"a familiar voice stopped her as she turned back, smiling at the man."You were stunning today! All the producers were talking about you"George, her agent said, lightly air kissing her cheeks.Demi smiled lovingly kissing him back."Thank you George, I'll meet you at the B tomorrow morning?"she asked.Little did she know that today was the last time she will ever see him again.Confirming the time, she stepped down, as the driver opened the door for her.

She eyes him suspiciously for a moment.Was he the same man who drove her here? She didn't remember him being so handsome. But then ignoring it, she got in."Back to the house please"

Ryan smiled as he watched Demi walk out. He watched as she talked to her agent. Then when she reached the car he opened the door. When she told him to take her back to the house he said, "Yes, Ma'am" Then he got in the car and pulled away. He drove for several minutes before he pressed a button. It filled the entire passenger compartment of the limo with a gas that would knock her out for the trip to Ryan's house. He reached the airport and transferred the sleeping girl to his private plane.

it took a couple of hours to get to the Lake Tahoe Airport and then another half hour to get back to his place. Once there he took the still sleeping Dove out of his car and into the cabin. He took her up to the master bedroom. It was simply decorated. There was wood paneling on the walls. A couple of wood dressers and nightstands. There were a couple of doors that led to walk-in closets, both doors were locked. There was another locked door that lead to the bathroom. There was also a big window. Ryan then placed Demi on the four post king sized bed. Once she was all set, he left her there fully clothed, on top of the covers. He locked the door went into the guest room down the hall. It was late and he was tired from the "wedding", so he took his clothes off and went to sleep.

Demi didn't woke up till next morning.Slow opening her eyes she looked around dazed at everything. Her long brown hair was messed up as she sat up, adjusting her white backless dress which ended on her mid thigh.
She didn't remember coming here Heck she didn't remember anything after she got in.
She got up, knocking loudly on the door.All the doors were locked
"Somebody in here! Open the door!"She called out, panicking.

Ryan got up that morning made some breakfast for his new bride. A nice breakfast of pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit, and orange juice. He heard her yelling banging and screaming on the bedroom door.

As he was walking upstairs to the bedroom he heard her banging on the door. He unlocked the door. He put on his best smile, and walked into the room carrying the tray of food. Ryan was wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, and boots, "Good morning, Demi," He said, "I hope you had a good night's rest."

Demi continued banging until she heard someone come up.She took a few steps back as she looked at the man addressing her."Driver? You kidnapped me!"she yelled at him, remembering his face."I am going'she declared, walking out of the room.What was happening? Was thid some kind of reality show?

Ryan stopped her from leaving the room... "Sorry my dear," said Ryan as he stepped in front of her. "You aren't going anywhere...My name is Ryan. We are in my cabin in the mountains near Lake Tahoe. I've brought you here to be my wife and be the mother of my children..." He hoped she would take it well, but he knew that there was a very good chance that she wouldn't be to happy with his plans for her.

"What the hell?"she yelled looking up at him.'Do you even know who I am? Why would I want to be your wife? "She yelled trying to push him away so she could walk off, run and ask for help."Please you have the wrong person"

Ryan continued to stand in Demi's way, "I know exactly who you are, you're Demi Lovato. That's why I chose you to be my wife and the mother of my children. You can't honestly tell me you love living in LA and showbiz? You all most killed yourself because of showbiz! I can show you a much better life, if you'll give me the chance."

Demi looked up at him, teary eyed."I dont even know you! And I'm just 22, I dont want to be married!'she cried out.
Her head hurt as she gave up pushing him and sat on a chair, her bare back facing him.She didn't want to be married to a man she hardly knows

Ryan set the tray of food down on the bed and walked over to the chair she was sitting in and he knelt in front of her and took her hand. "I know this is a lot to take in... but you'll see... in a few months I bet you'll never want to leave..." He paused and said, "I know all about you... What do you want to know about me?"

Demi looked down at him with tears in her brown eyes.She didn't want to get married. She always imagined that she would only marry when she loves someone greatly, and will step in the matrimony knowing every detail about her husband so she steps in without any surprises.But here there was nothing but surprises."Why me?"sbe asked as a tear fell down hee eyes

Ryan looked into Demi's eyes and saw the tears starring to fall, "I chose you because, you deserve someone who will love you and protect you and will love and protect your children. I chose you because of that wonderful spirit you have, in just about every picture you have a smile on your face. I chose you because I think you are the most beautiful person on the face of the earth and I want you to be the mother of my children."

Demi couldn't help but smile at that.Nobody had ever told her this.She had been called sexy, hot, stunning but no one had called her beautiful and meant it.She slowly tugged her brown hair, sniffing a bit."Can I use the bathroom? I'd like to get out of this dress"she spoke softly .

Ryan smiled when he saw Demi smile, "Of course..." he held his hand out and helped Demi to her feet. He took her over to the door that lead to the bathroom and unlocked it. Inside there was a large tub with jacuzzi jets and a good sized shower stall with frosted glass. There were two sinks that looked like old fashion wash bowls with drains in the middle and old fashioned faucets. The toilet tank was high up on the wall and used a chain to flush. Ryan walked over to a closet and took out a couple of towels and some washcloths, "You get cleaned up and I'll get you something to wear. I bought you some clothes using websites that listed your clothing sizes... I hope they were right..." Ryan then left Demi alone.

Demi followed him in.She could make out he was rich.She just nodded to him, as he left.She closed the door, and then stood up infront of the large mirror. She slowly turned om the tap, and washed her face, removing last night's make up.She didn't know what she would do.She had no idea what to do.If she just disappeared would anyone care enough to search for her? Or would they just make up a false story and give in

Ryan went to the walk in closet filled with clothes for Demi. There were all kinds of dresses, skirts, pants, shorts and tops. It was all very casual looking clothes. On the floor were many shoes ranging from sneakers and boots to flats and 2" heels. There were no sandals or shoes with peep toes. Ryan opened the drawers of the dressers in the closet and showed her all kinds of matching bra and panty sets as well as other lingerie. and swimwear. But there were no thongs or g strings.

He chose a nice purple dress, it would reach a little above her ankles, had short sleeves and was cut low enough to show a modest amount of cleavage. He also picked a purple satin and lace set of bra and panties, a purple satin and lace garter belt, white stockings, and a black pair of Mary Jane flats. Ryan knocked on the bathroom door and when she said he could come in he said, "Here are some clean clothes for you." Ryan then set the clothes on the counter and left.

Demi watched as he set her clothes and left.She stripped out of her party dress and even removed her underwear.Taking a quick shower, she stepped out to examine what he left her.She put on the purple bra and undie, ditching the gater belt and stockings.She brushed her wet brown hair straight, as she put on the purple dress.
The dress was long, ending a little below her knees, and hugged her curves perfectly.It fit her nicely, showing a decent amount of her cleavage. It was like it was especially made just for her.She slipped on the footwear as she stepped out.
She placed the gater belt on the bed before sitting down.

Ryan sat on the bed and waited for Demi to come out. He smiled when he saw her come out of the bathroom. He was a little disappointed when she didn't have the garter belt or stockings on. "You look wonderful..." He stood and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "How come you didn't put the garter belt and stockings on?"

Demi turned her face away as he kissed her on the cheek."I didn't like it"she said firmly stepping away from him and sitting on the bed.It was clear she didn't want to marry him.

Ryan nodded and said, "That's fine." He paused for a moment. "You look wonderful... But there something missing..." Ryan reached in his pocket as he walked over to her.and took out a small ring box. He sat down in the bed next to her and opened it. Inside was a Diamond Bridal Set "I hope it fits..." Ryan then took her hand to slid the ring on her finger.

Demi looked at him wide eyed as he took out the ring.It was a very beautiful ring, and the diamond on it was very pretty but seeing it, she freaked out."No! I dont want to wear it! I dont want to Marry you!"She said trying to pull her hand back.

Ryan sighed, "Demi... We can do this the easy way or the hard way... The hard way is I tie you to this bed, rip your clothes off you and rape you until you agree to be my wife. If we do things the easy way, we don't have to have sex until later and it will be the most loving sex you've ever had in your life. I really don't want to have to do things the hard way... But, either way you will be the mother of my children... I give you one last chance..." He got down on one knee, "Demi Lovato, will you be my wife?"

Demi looked at scared, as tears dropped down her eyes
"Please Ryan..I dont want to be pregnant just yet..I dont even know you"she said sobbing, as she covered her face with her hands.

Ryan stood up. She was so scared. If he was telling her to fuck off he would have no problem, tying her to the bed and raping her. But she was sobbing. Ryan sat down next to her on the bed. He wrapped his arm around her to comfort her, "I know this is a lot to take in... But believe me... You will learn to love it here, if you just give me the chance. You say you don't know me... What do you want to know about me?"

Back
Top Bottom