Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Canons (Craving Fairy Tail and Senran Kagura)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
*****CRAVING FAIRY TAIL AND SENRAN KAGURA CHARACTERS*****

Hello. Thank you for stopping by to read up on my request thread. Like the title says, I'm looking for a female to play a canon or a face-claim of characters from various anime and video games. I'll provide a list of characters I'd like to see, but feel free to suggest your own as well, there's a good chance that I'm forgetting a lot of characters I like. The setting can take place in their canon universe, in the real world, or in some sort of crossover universe; I've got a few ideas for those, but we can always discuss more ourselves. Anyways, before I go much further, I'd like to go over some of my rules.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. Please have a decent understanding of the English language. I'm fine with a few mistakes here and there, but I can't respond if I can't understand what you've sent me.
3. I roleplay through PM, email, and thread, in that order of preference. No IM's, I lose track of those too quickly.
4. I usually type around 1-3 paragraphs per post. Please try to match my posting. If more, cool, if less, at least a paragraph.
5. I'll try to respond to your message as soon as I can. I do have work and a personal life, so I can't always be online to respond. I usually try to reply at least once every couple of days. I will let you know if I'll be gone for a while.
6. I like to use anime pictures for my character face-claims, let me know if you'd like something different and I'll gladly accommodate.

Kinks: For a full list, please check out my F-List.
Likes: canons (duh), cheating/cuckholding/ntr settings, corruption, cosplay (cosplaying canon sounds sexy to me), sex in areas other than the bed, multiple partners
Dislikes: scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, extreme violence, hardcore BDSM

Now, onto a few ideas:

Cheating Girlfriend/Wife- This idea would involve you playing a canon or canon face-claim who is currently married or in a relationship and begins cheating on her significant other. Perhaps she's blackmailed into doing it, or maybe she willingly does it and enjoys it. As for the setting, it can take place in the canon universe, or in the real world. Perhaps Sophitia Alexandra of Soul Calibur regularly cheats on her husband when she goes on her adventures, or maybe Tifa Lockhart is a struggling waitress who cheats on her boyfriend and sleeps with some customers to get a bigger tip, though this Tifa only looks and acts similar to the one we all know.

Canon Trapped in the Real World- Someone a canon gets sent over to the real world, perhaps through some event in their world or we create something that brings them here. Whatever the reason, the canon is stuck in our world. Perhaps she gets sent to an anime convention where she gets mistaken as a cosplayer and ends up becoming the lover of a fellow cosplayer, travelling to other cons as a cosplayer herself. Or maybe she wonders the streets, and gets saved by my character and falls in love with him.

Canon Harem- Basically it's any typical harem idea, but it involves canons. Perhaps it could take place in their world (given the series has a large enough female cast), or they are regular girls that just happen to look like their canon counterparts. Highschool setting, apartment setting, incest family setting, whatever setting we'd like, we can use it.

Virtual World- Sort of like the canon harem idea, my character gets access to a device that allows him to enter the worlds of his favorite anime and video games virtually. There, he meets the female canons he loves so much and proceeds to make them his own lovers. Pretty simple setting.

Canons in Everyday Life- This is an idea involving a series of short stories following various girls that look and act like girls from various video games and anime. They would be in various scenarios we would play out, then move on to the next one. Juliet Starling as the babysitter, Bayonetta as a sexy teacher, Houki Shinonono as the hot childhood friend, ect.

Cliche Hentai- It would involve some of the various hentai scenes that you've seen millions of times, but with you playing the role of a female canon as the heroine. Perhaps it would be a romance story between childhood friends. A girl cheating on her boyfriend. An older woman falling for a younger male. A rich girl becoming interested in one of her butlers. Whatever comes to mind. We could incorporate various scenes into this as well. Scenes involving groping on a train, a love hotel, a hot springs, in a high school, anything at all. Let your imagination run wild as we play out scenes that you've seen in hentai that you've always wanted to try out.

More ideas to come.... (oh, and feel free to suggest any ideas you have too.)

And now, some canons I'd like to include:
Fairy Tail- Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, Lisanna, Juvia
Senran Kagura- Ikaruga, Yumi, Asuka, Homura
Akame ga Kill- Akame, Esdeath
Final Fantasy- Tifa
Lollipop Chainsaw- Juliet
Fate (series)- Rin, Irisviel, Caster (Extra), Saber (Extra)
Kill la Kill- Ryuko, Satsuki
Date a Live- Kurumi, Tohka
Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?-Hestia
Infinite Stratos- Houki, Cecilia, Charlotte, Chifuyu
Tekken- Lili

More to come...

Feel free to suggest any canons you'd like to play, or any ideas you'd like to put the girls though. PM me if you're interested and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

RE: Cravings of an Otaku (Seeking Females for Canons and Faceclaims)

Added a new plot and a few more girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom