Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Affair: Dahaka and Ser Issac of Clarke

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
David rubbed his eyes and yawned as the train was making it's way towards the train station. From what he could tell, it was about noon at the moment, the sun was just starting to reach it's highest point. He'd been riding all night and was glad he would be home today. He stood up and stretched, feeling the bones in his spine pop. What a lovely way to start summer break from college. David caught a sight of himself in the window. His hair was black as ebony and kept short and neat, very tidy and very sleek. Usually his hair was slicked back but his hair was a bit messy from the ride.

He wore a simple button up that was left open, his sleeves rolled up and wore a plain white t-shirt beneath that showed off his rather athletic physique. He didn't work out very often. Most of it had to do with good genes. He had a strong jaw line, a slight grin that always made him seem like he was up to no good, and his eyes always had a glimmer that made him seem mischievous. And his eyes. Such an intense and yet beautiful shade of pale grey. He grabbed his backpack from the overhead as he heard the train was about to make it's stop.

David climbed off of the train and made his way towards the entrance of the station. He hailed a cab and loaded his bags into the back. He sat quietly as the cabby drove him towards his desired destination. He smiled softly as he arrived and climbed out, paying the man what he owed and grabbing his things. He walked to the front door quietly and knocked. He had his keys but he figured that knocking would be a bit more of a surprise. His mom was probably at work but he couldn't be sure. She might have taken the day off for some random reason. He didn't know though. His sister was likely home but once more, he couldn't know for sure. Many things he was, psychic wasn't on that list

As David knocked on the door there was no answer, only silence. But then there was a sound. Rather a moan which sounded like it was coming from the living room. "That's it! Uh it feels so big. Now fuck my tight pussy!" But what was happening in there? For the last year David's sister Holly had been suffering from a new disease called 'Horny Syndrome'. The person would randomly get horny and need sexual release or suffer from things like fainting, strokes or even slip into a coma. She didn't have it so bad when David last saw her. He and his Mum had brought her a dildo and that seemed to help her. But what David didn't know was that Holly had gotten worse. To the point where she needed someone to fuck her. Their Mum had to buy herself a strap-on to use on her so she wouldn't start fainting. Right now their Mother had Holly bent over naked on the sofa as she fucked her with her strap-on while she was topless.

David awaited for a moment quietly, shouldering his back pack as he heard something from inside. He raised his eyebrow and couldn't help but wonder what he'd heard. He could have sworn it was a moan but he wasn't entirely sure he'd heard it correctly. He rummaged his his pocket, looking for his keys as he finally felt the cool metal in his hand. He could only imagine what he was walking into. He got the sense that Holly was "reliving" herself. Lord knew that she needed to get what any kind of relief when her flare ups occurred. David slipped the key into the keyhole and turned, walking through the front door.

The sight that greeted him was one that confused him, horrified him, and slightly aroused him. There they were, his mother and his sister practically naked and going at it like a pair of animals. He was silent for a moment as sense finally came back to him and as he remembered how his vocal chords work. "What the hell?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he dropped his back pack and closed the door. "What in the hell is going on here?" he asked, watching as these gorgeous woman went at it, his sister moaning loudly and begging their mother to fuck her pussy.

"Uhhh...welcome home David." Holly moaned as her Mother fucked her from be hide with the strap-on. "David she got much worse. I have to use a strap-on now so she doesn't faint." Their Mother kept pounding her pussy as Holly looked at her brother with a big grin on her face. "Isn't this hot? Mum fucking my pussy while you watch. You should join in." Before David could even respond his Mother was already barking orders at him. "Quick, get your dick out so Holly can give you a blow job. Hopefully a mouthful of cum will help settle her down." Holly smiled and began to look at David's crotch. "Let's see that hard cock of yours. I want to taste your cum."

David was a bit shocked as Holly moaned out a welcome home. She seemed to be loving this a great deal. The moaning definitely helped confirm that. Her lewd expression only added to the already massive amount of evidence as he looked to his mother when she said his name, explaining that she'd gotten worse and needed to do this to keep her from getting worse. He was shocked and looked to Holly as she grinned at him, asking if this was hot, watching their mother fuck her while he watched. David blushed a hot shade of red and found himself speechless as he tried to avert his eyes, though finding he simply couldn't look away. He looked to his mother as she actually told him to get his dick out, that perhaps he could calm her down. His expression went from embarrassed to as though she'd started yelling at him in Farsi. "I'm sorry you want me to what?" he said as it began to settle in. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. However, he began to think logically. This wasn't because they were perverts, at least not intentionally. This was for Holly's health. If she didn't calm down and get what she needed, she could die. He blushed a bit as they told him to commit a rather touchy taboo. 'Just do it. It'll save Holly's life' he thought. David came towards them slowly, muttering under his breath. "I can't believe I'm even thinking of doing this" he said as he undid his belt and got to work on his pants.

David got in front of Holly as he dropped his pants and revealed his slightly stiff cock. He tried not to look at this lewd scene but the sight of their breasts heaving and bouncing was just delicious. His brain was having a tug of war. On the one hand, they were absolutely gorgeous woman who were begging him to join in. On the other hand, these were his mother and sister he was talking about. It was something he had to do though. He'd come to far already as he slipped his boxers down and presented it to Holly for her to enjoy. Even in it's present state it was impressive, long and thick. It was still a bit flaccid but with the right persuasion he'd be good and hard.

"Wow David it's so big. I can't wait to suck it." Holly wrapped her mouth round his cock and began to suck his dick. Thanks to her medical condition she didn't go easy and was deep throating him like there was no tomorrow. As she sucked him off she looked at him with wide eyes. "Thank you for doing this David. I know how hard it is to allow your own sister to suck your dick." His Mother said as her breasts bounced from fucking her daughters pussy. "I promise to make it up to you sweetie."

David ignored Holly's comment as she then wrapped her mouth around his cock, sucking it like her life depended on it, which it did. David gritted his teeth and closed his eyes a bit as she slid his cock down into her throat. He'd lie if he said it didn't feel good. His manhood began to stiffen, getting thicker and longer as it reached it's full size. No doubt she was having a bit of a difficult time keeping it in her mouth but she seemed to be doing a rather good job. David looked to his mother as she spoke, saying thank you for doing this. He nodded quickly as he let out a hot breath, trying to keep calm. "Fine, just get this over with please" he said. He seemed a bit uncomfortable with the situation. Sure he was hard and enjoying the sensation but his brain made it difficult to fully enjoy. He couldn't help but stare at his mother's large breasts bouncing as he let Holly suck his cock

His Mother noticed her son looking at her large breasts and began to blush. "You've never seen my breasts before have you? It's ok, you can keep looking at them. If it helps you cum in your sister mouth I don't mind. Besides your the first guy since your Dad that likes looking at them." Holly had now began to cum from getting her pussy fucked hard and fast by her Mother. Her Mum pulled the the strap-on out of her pussy and walked over to her. "Holly always likes to suck it clean." Holly stopped sucking David's dick and looked at him and her Mother. "You should suck Mum breasts as I jerk you off while I suck this clean. You can then give me a facial. I'll look like a proper cum slut then." Their Mother looked at David. "It's ok sweetie. Go ahead and suck on them."

David looked to his mother when she told him that he could keep looking if it helped. He blushed rather hotly and felt a bit embarrassed but the situation probably didn't help. He could hear Holly's moaning reaching a crescendo as she came thanks to their mother. He watched as Mom pulled out and away as she walked to her, saying that she liked to suck it clean. He winced and grunted. "Can we please just get this over with" he said gently, clearly seeming to feel uncomfortable as Holly than stopped sucking and looked at him and her. He looked to her as she told him to suck on his bothers breasts while she gave him a tug job. He blushed even more as his mother agreed. David sighed. If it would get this over with then fine. He took a slow and deep breath as he licked his mother's nipple a bit and began to suck on her breast, instinctively massaging the other nice and slow while he let Holly do as she pleased.

Back
Top Bottom