Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom Female seeking Sub Male (Two plots open, one incest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello There and welcome to my little request thread!
The Name is Love, and I have the itch for some good old fashioned play! Yay me for the depraved and distrusted thoughts of my sick mind. Mahaha! Anyway! Thank you for coming to my thread, and lets do some talking on the matter in which I am seeking to fill, shall we?! I am very open to many things, so please feel free to message me and chat! There is a list of my kinks that we may have in common! But may not apply to all plots!

A list of kinks I'm looking for in this are as follows;
*Oral (Giving and Receiving)
*Begging (Receiving)
*Biting (Giving&Receiving)
*Clothed Sex
*Drug & Alcohol abuse
*Face Slapping (Giving and Receiving)
*Fights
*Drama
*Jealous Lovers
*Hair pulling
*Cum Shots
*Internal cum shots
*Masturbation
*Plot twists
*Pseudo-rape
*Romance
*Saliva
*Scratching
*Spanking
*Strip Tease
*Swallowing cum
*Sweat
*Teasing
*Abuse (sexual, verbal, physical, mental, emotional)
*Adultery
*Chocking
*Consensual
*Dirty talking
*Pregnancy
*Face fucking (Male & Female)
*Gags
*Hand cuffs
*Public places

I am seeking for this to be medium to long term play, and I'm looking for someone who is literate. Please be able to write three or more (preferably) paragraphs, and be willing to move the story forward in some way. Multi-character play is a necessity as it helps move things forward in a story as well

The fun part! Ideas for this pairing! These are all ROUGH IDEAS, nothing has been fully fleshed out 100% so please feel free to message me your take on things!

Two Dollars a Toss!

tumblr_l5082crPZO1qai5pko1_500.jpg

Character Images. (Male image is open for change per partners desire.)

chloe.png

tumblr_nekr65hTbd1rci1ivo1_400.gif

The young man in this idea is a normal small town boy. He ran track after school, made decent grades, and loved to hangout with his friends. Of course they got a little wild sometimes, but what 16-17 year old boys didn't get wild? He had girlfriends in his dating life, but currently, his ex girlfriend had shacked up with an older boy out of town. Ah, the train wreck that is young love. Pushing the recent break up from his mind, school has just let out for summer and its time for the small town to stay up later, the nights get warmer, and the wilds of summer are on their heels. The traveling carnival has come to their small town and the group of boys take to the bright lights in the night. Maybe after a few secret drinks (shhhh) or abit of smoke. They are not bad kids, just good old boys. As they trek the fair, tickets in hand, and money for food. They are going to ride till they get sick. But he takes notice of a pretty thing smoking by the flying swings and the call game for bunnies. She notices him looking at her and she takes to that. She is helping the swing ride, and calling for the bunnies. Getting him over to play the game, was only a ploy to get him over to her. She is a spider, and caught him. It started as lust, but turns to romance under lights and the screams of the fair rides. But, she cant stay forever as the fair only stays a week. The boys family has no idea he's been messing around with a Carny girl. But what will happen when she asks him to run away with her.....

Elements for the story: Romance, Dark Romance, Abuse (open) Pregnancy (maybe), Darker Themes. The young man can try and pull the girl out of the wild life she lives and try and make things safe and calm for her in their small town. Or, she pulls him into her wild life. Both options are open. I prefer the first.

I Think We're Alone Now.
6a00d83451d99869e201b7c6dc3e71970b-400wi

Character Images. (Males images are open to change per partners desire)
30afab6785995504e2e6565434bed5cb.jpg

d8ad375ff0f827665b840b9b5461ab61.jpg

Sarah and Molly were close sisters growing up, but they couldn't have been any more different. Sarah got married out of high school to her high school sweetheart Max. They ran their own business in the little town, and lived a happy comfortable life. Sarah also welcomed a baby boy into her life soon after being married,. But Molly was the wild child, the crazy sister, she ran away after school. Only keeping in contact with her sister, no one else in their family. She traveled wide and made lots of friends, well, party friends. She too, welcomed a child shortly out of school, a little girl.

The two sister kept in contact, calling, writing, sending pictures and videos of their children to each other. Things were always slightly hard and bad for Molly as she lived a life of instability and abuse. But, she hid that from her sister. And Sarah lived a happy love filled life with her husband and son. Sending her son to the best catholic school in town and insuring life was perfect for her family. Their lives were lived this way, Molly would visit from time to time, and the two cousins mostly played as children. But, it had been a very long time since Molly last visited and the once babes, were now teenagers.

All is well, till tragedy strikes.

Sarah's husband died. He was in an accident at work that caused a drunk driver to hit him when he was bringing in product to the local super market. It was sudden, and it hit Sarah hard. She called Molly in horror, but Molly couldn't console her before Sarah hung up. Molly, in that moment, in the middle of the night. Packed up everything she could, and left, with her daughter in tow. It was time to be with her sister. It was time to return home.

Molly moves in as Sarah is battling depression and loss, Molly is there for her sister. The two cousins get to deal with living together suddenly. They are just as different as their mothers. The girl is wild, unused to structure in her life, and a rebel. But deep down is a kind heart and sweet girl. While the young man, is a good student, enjoys his catholic upbringing, but is also doubting alot in his life from his fathers death. Dealing with his own pain and depression, his cousin is there to help him, even if they don't always get along. Or her methods of making him feel better are not what a doctor would order.

Elements- Drinking, drugs, incest, opposites attract, depression, past abuse, romance, forbidden romance, pregnancy (I'd like it but its open to may partner), drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom