Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amy's long lost son (Rick_S and celebstars)

Rick_S

Planetoid
Amy Adams began working professionally as a dancer at Boulder's Dinner Theatre, Country Dinner Playhouse and Heritage Square Music Hall. It's not an environment children do well, even less so when the woman has inspirations to eventually make it into the movies. There is no room for distractions such as family or children. What few people know is that there was a child from that time, but she ended having to give him away.

Now in her forties the woman must have matured and maybe her values changed; she anyway apparently decided re-unite with her long lost son. What she might not have been prepared for is ending up with a moody, defiant teenager. What she had no means of knowing is that Rick, her son, always felt drawn to her but without knowing they are related he never could place it. So, when he started discovering his sexuality he did it to pictures to her. Then the fantasies started, but later and quite possibly inspired by some movies they got more juicy eventually degenerating even into the non-consensual.

Now he is supposed to move in with exactly that woman. How is a teenager supposed to deal with that? How is a woman supposed to cope when she has no ways of knowing if it is normal for her son to stare at her in ways guys stare at someone when picturing them nude. Rick finds himself picturing how his mother steps out of the shower wrapped in nothing but a towel or pad around on bare feet when wearing but a nightgown or comfy pants. His mother, Amy Adams, the very woman he kept fantasizing about being in one house with and where all fantasies ended with her on her back and him deep inside of her.

Standing there dressed in jeans, leather jacket and a shirt with a duffle bag slung over his shoulder Rick is standing there waiting for the door to Amy Adam's estate to be opened so they can meet for the first time. He hasn't even moved in yet and most his belongings are to be delivered still and he can already feel his arousal growing. It only adds to his confusion, he should be excited, of course, about finally meeting his mother but probably not like this.

Amy was so nervous about meeting her son, she also felt very guilty. After hiring a private investigator to help find his whereabouts, she got in touch with Rick directly, telling him to meet her, maybe even move in, which could not have gone well with his adoptive parents. She did receive some abuse from them, even the media deemed it a little hurtful and insensitive of her. But Amy wasn't the best at judgement calls, she didn't think things through sometimes.

Wearing yoga pants, and a black tank top, she was doing her morning yoga when she heard a knock on the door. "Shit" she said to herself, not realizing the time. Taking a towel, she wiped her forehead and then threw it on to the floor with her yoga mat before tying her hair back in to a tight ponytail.

Appearing at the door, she could see a shadow through the stained glass. Opening up her home, there he was, the son she had given away and now he was back in her life. Putting a hand on her hip, she took a moment to take in the scene, smiling at him. She leaned in and hugged him tightly, her hand now on the back of his head. "I'm so sorry for what I did, I just want you to know that OK?" Pulling away, her body language gestured for him to come in to her large home.

"I am really happy you chose to come" shutting the door behind him, she went ahead of him, showing her tight ass in those pants. "Are your other parents still mad at me? I honestly didn't mean to cause trouble." It did genuinely upset her what she did, "but I had to have you back in my life."

Walking in to the living room, Amy picked up the yoga mat and towel, holding it in her arms ready to put it away.

Rick is nervous too and for good reason. He is nervous about meeting his birth mother, nervous about meeting a celebrity like Amy Adams in person, nervous about what it might do to him staying in the same house with her and nervous she'll notice just how aroused he is already when only standing there and contemplating all those things. Then finally the door opens and Amy Adams appears in the doorway.

There is not shortage of pictures about the actress to be found and Rick has likely seen a good number of them, but none are like this. There is no glitter or glamour surrounding the woman, no official air or even the aura that often accompanies the rich and famous that makes them unattainable surrounding her. Amy Adams is standing there in yoga pants and tank top, looking more akin to a vulnerable housewife than high powered celebrity.

It's hard to tell if or how happy Rick is for there is no smile on his lips. he is too busy checking out the woman in the doorway with his eyes dropping to her feet only to slowly trace the curves of her legs. Before his stare even has a chance to settle on her face again she leans in to hug him. It must be an accident that his hand goes straight for her ass when she embraces him and the deep sigh of the teen must be one of relieve not arousal.

All Rick can do is turn sideways a little to try keep the woman from feeling just how aroused he is already. Amy Adams is his mother and there is a considerable age difference between them with her being in her forties and him seventeen, a mere hug should not have him rock hard like this nor does he want her to know it.

Conversation! That's the answer. He is a teenager. Snarky remarks are second nature to him. "Oh, no, they aren't mad. They are thrilled how you come around after a decade, take their son away." Rick responds to the first part of her statement, takes a breath and then responds to the part of her having him back in her life. "Right and it's all about you, isn't it?"

Getting genuinely upset and unreasonably angry is another thing he is good at. Rage is something refocus on and feel less confused, but then he catches Amy stick out her tight ass when picking up the yoga mat and all his blood returns to his groin, leaving little to fuel his anger. "I am willing give it a try though, but you got a /lot/ to make up for and you better be ready to do it too.

"They arent?" Amy said, surprised, yet happy, then he continued his statement, which prompted her to realize he was being sarcastic. "Well, I am sorry for it" she said again. "All about me? What is wrong with you, I am trying to make things better between us, you agreed to come here, you wanted to move in."

After picking up the yoga mat and towel, she turned around to face him, and he continued this attitude of his. "I am ready to make up for it. Whatever it takes. I will admit I don't know how to be a mother, but maybe we can work on it as we go along." The redhead could see this was going to be hard, he clearly held a grudge against her for leaving him and now taking him away from his adoptive parents.

"You don't have to be here if you don;t want to. We can take it slow, I don't want to rush you. If you do want to stay, then great. We will do anything you want to."

Placing the mat in to the corner after rolling it up, she held on to the towel full of her sweat. Handing it out to him, she asked him to go in to the bathroom and put it in the laundry basket. "Can you do that for me?" She wanted him busy while she went upstairs to get a present for him.

It has been but minutes Rick was in the house and he had gone from excited to confused, angry and finally assertive. He is a bright fellow and quickly noted what reaction each of these emotion draws. "Whatever it takes," the teen whispers quietly to himself, lets his eyes roam over his mother's body one more time and cannot help a smug grin at that. The latter though could easily be mistaken as him warming up to her upon that statement; and he does, just perhaps not in a way she expects.

Any parent could see that the late teenage boy is contemplating to make things difficult again and say something stupid when Amy gives him instructions, but that expression fades again before he follows through with whatever thoughts when he must realize the nature of her request. Go to her bathroom? Check out the place where Amy Holden gets naked every day? Maybe even get to take a look at her bedroom while at it? Sure, Rick would love that. He just doesn't necessarily want her to know.

"Fine," Rick says placatively, steps forward to grab the towel and cannot keep from 'accidentally' touching her hand while taking it. Looking about he attempts get an idea of the layout of the building, asks, "this way?" And shambles off once having an idea where the bathroom is located. It's going to keep him distracted for sure. Dropping off a towel shouldn't take long, but giving her laundry a quick inspection to see what she is usually wearing, checking out her closet and day-dreaming about where to best place hidden cameras so he could watch or even record the woman when she takes a shower and what happens in her bed takes a while.

Finally he succumbs to the sensation to search her bedroom a bit, see what bed she sleeps in, if he can spot any indication what she is wearing when she does and then even takes a quick glimpse through any nearby drawers to figure out if she stores any toys nearby. It may seem a bit redundant for him to check for all those things since most he would find out anyway simply by staying there, but it is important to him to help make up his mind and by the time he is done he did, and whispers to himself, "yeah, I'm going stick around but am afraid we won't have a traditional mother/son relation." Amy hasn't come check on him by then he returns to the living room.

Back
Top Bottom