Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living in the Shadows [Kaname Takashi & CharlotteV]

Zane

Genesis was just as strong as Zane was, regardless of how different in stature they were, vampire strength won out all else. In fact, he was willing to bet with their difference in age that if it ever actually came down to it the changeling could probably take him. So, when Genesis flipped them, there was really nothing he could do but go down.

It didn't really matter, because he fucking loved the way his lover looked over him, hips rolling, cock curled up and so fucking hard, precum slowly sliding down it. Zane wanted his hands on him so bad it was ridiculous, but Gen had his arms down so all he could really do was roll his own hips up, gasp at the pleasure the friction was providing. Just when it was about to be enough, Genesis was gone.

He sat up within moments, pressing the palm of his hand down into his crotch, watching the changeling move with furrowed brows and a slight scowl, tracked his movements to a well known drawer. They had a nice little collection, because neither of them had ever been shy about their sex life. Some had been misses and gotten thrown out, but for the most part they liked to play. He sat up a little straighter, trying to see what Genesis would chose, but when the man stepped away he didn't actually have anything in his hands.

The look on his damn face was enough for Zane to press down on his own dick a little more, try to control it, but it got harder and harder as he watched, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth, fangs dangerously close to breaking skin. Honestly...he could just watch for ever. Make Genesis get himself off. Stop him right before he got to. Again. Over and over until he was begging for it. Or he could get him down on his hands and knees, rim him until he couldn't hold himself up anymore. Tangle his fingers in his hair and shove his cock down his throat.

Zane moaned, unable to help himself, and was suddenly so damn grateful that he got more than just one of these. Zane had a more dominant streak in general, but they usually operated on a more equal standpoint...especially these days, with Gen working so hard and Zane just being honestly eager to please. But it'd been awhile since he'd gotten Genesis this submissive.

He lifted himself up onto his knees, jerking his pajama pants off and tossing them somewhere highly unimportant, before walking himself over to the edge of the bed. "Come here," he ordered, and of course Genesis did. "Knees. Hands behind your back." He nodded when he was listened to, ran his hand through Genesis' soft hair before leaning himself down. "You're going to get me off with that fucking talented mouth of yours, and then you can get yourself off. And then I'm going to decide just what I'm going to do with you the rest of the day when I can actually think."

Genesis

Genesis watched intently as Zane suddenly stripped. Watching the other male undress was a pleasure that left his cock twitching as the younger exposed himself. He noticed a slight change in the pureblood's demeanor though, a rigidness to Zane's shoulders and a tiny change in his eyes. A dominate Zane was before him and that notion literally caused the changeling to shiver violently.

"Come here." It was an order, one that Genesis was happy to comply with. "Knees. Hands behind your back." The changeling dropped to his knees without a word, his hands with fingers clasped behind his back. Feeling Zane's hands run through his hair caused the Gen to close his eyes, enjoying the affectionate touch before hearing the pureblood's next words. ""You're going to get me off with that fucking talented mouth of yours, and then you can get yourself off. And then I'm going to decide just what I'm going to do with you the rest of the day when I can actually think." The way his lover had said the words, that strict tone left the shorter man biting his lip. The grip in his hair tightened momentarily before letting go, Zane leaning back and opening his legs wide.

Genesis was face to face with the younger vampires dripping cock and licked his lips in anticipation. Leaning forward, the changeling closed his eyes, opening his mouth slowly to allow the head of Zane's cock into it. Much like the night before he intended to move slowly, make the other man reach completion slowly.

That wasn't Zane's intention though. Just as Genesis began to suck, the pureblood's hand was back into his hair, pushing Gen's head down. The changeling liked it rough sometimes and the situation did call for it. Zane kept pushing till Genesis held every inch of him inside his mouth. The changeling could hear his lover moan in pleasure at the feeling. Genesis was fine with deep throating, he sucked dutifully in what he could and the minute Zane's grip loosened he was pushing back up.

As his head bobbed, Zane thrusted. It was fast and hard and Genesis really wanted to touch himself. Zane had only said he could finish himself after the pureblood was done though. Mere moments seemed like eternity as the changeling worked his mouth and eagerly awaited the time when he could orgasm. With a loud groan, Zane's hand pressed him down once more as the pureblood came. It was a little difficult for Genesis to work his throat to swallow as every inch of Zane was there. It wasn't until the pureblood finished completely, Genesis swallowing every last drop, that the pureblood let him up, his penis releasing from the changeling's mouth with a wet pop.

Genesis fell back onto his hands, finally being able to touch himself. He opened his legs wide, making sure that Zane had a view, and grabbed his cock. He had so much precum leaking from his dick that there was barely any friction as he pumped himself fast with one hand. His other hand let him down onto the floor, laying on his back, as it moved in front of him to reach his ass. Genesis thrusted a finger inside without hesitation, he was wet already and just wanted to come. He searched for that one spot inside and two second later he found what he was looking for.

The stimulation from both jerking off and poking at his prostate made the changeling cum almost violently. A scream tore from his mouth as cum filled his hand. There was a lot and once he was finished, breaths leaving him heavily, he turned his gaze back to Zane. His cum filled hand slowly moved up and he never turned his eyes away from his lover as he cleaned it of every last bit of his own orgasm using his tongue.

Zane

Even after all these years, Zane reacted to Genesis like they were still new, like he hadn't been touched by him before, which was probably because the changeling had him figured out. He knew exactly what to do to make Zane lose his mind, exactly how to move. That on it's own was oddly intimate.

Not to mention there was nothing quite like being buried deep inside his lover, down his throat or up his ass, didn't matter. If he wasn't so fucking desperate cum he could have stayed there longer, could have pulled Genesis down on him and just held him there, but they both needed off. Badly.

The orgasm that finally shot through him was amazing, warm, caused his eyes to roll back in his head, and like a goddamned angel Gen just sucked him through it, until he was coming down feeling loose and lightheaded. By the time his senses really came back to himself, he was watching Genesis jerk himself off, one finger working inside of him. It was mouthwatering, and his spent cock literally twitched with renewed interest that it could not handle at the time being.

Physically eighteen. That was never going to change.

Genesis was going to kill him. He was too damn hot for his own good.

For awhile, they both just stayed there, breathing, collecting themselves. Once Zane could finally see through the haze he got up, went to the still open drawer of everything they had, and pulled everything out of it one by one, making a line up. He needed a good fifteen to twenty minutes before he'd be ready to go again, so he did so slowly, taking his time.

After awhile he looked back over at Genesis, licked his lips slowly. "Up," he ordered, always wondering where his vast vocabulary went when he was in this mood. He used his chin to nod towards the bed. "Go lay down. On your stomach. Get comfortable."

While Genesis did as he told, Zane made a general selection of a few favorites before taking them back with him and dropping them easily on the nightstand. Once he was stated for the time being he pulled himself up there two, one knew on either side of his lovers body, settling carefully on his thighs.

"You know what I miss the most with your stupid work schedual?" he asked. "Getting to touch you." Wasn't completely true, he honestly missed Genesis' presence a lot, but that wasn't the point right now. Right now was all about sex, so he leaned down and pressed slow, messy kisses down the back of Gen's neck, following the trail of his spine until he couldn't anymore in his current position. "So that's what I'm going to do, right now. I'm going to do whatever I want. And you? You're going to stay right here and take it." He moved his own hands, laying them over Genesis' wrists and pushing down with meaning. "Right. Here. So I hope you're comfortable like I said."

He shifted up until he himself was comfortable, and then got to work. Dropping kisses along the back of his lovers shoulders, all the way down his spine to the curve just before his ass, across each arm, over both of his sides, down his legs all the way to his ankles, some quick and fast, some slower, some repeated with the drag of his tongue. Once he was satisfied he moved back up a bit, pulled Genesis' hips up slightly, let the changeling reposition his knees so he could hold himself up comfortably. Zane could probably body worship for hours, honestly, but there were other things he was interested in.

He ran his hands over both perfect, pale, cheeks before pulling them apart and leaning in again, dragging his tongue up through the revealed space. Both hands gripped tightly, holding him in place before his attention turned to the changelings rim, circling it only a few times with his tongue since he'd loosened himself up just a bit earlier, and then pressing inside.

Genesis

His chest heaved slowly as he lay on the floor. Genesis absolutely loved this. In life, he always had to be a dominant figure, always had to be able to control a situation with a single movement. Here in their bedroom though, the changeling got to enjoy being dominated. Zane seemed to enjoy it to so that was another plus for this type of roleplaying.

"Up. Go lay down. On your stomach. Get comfortable." The order dragged Genesis out of his thoughts and back to the present. His gaze wondered to his lover, many of their favorite toys splayed out behind the younger vampire. Doing as he was ordered, Genesis touched himself. Still soft, but he was so excited. Refractory periods be damned, he'd be fine in a little bit.

Crawling onto their bed, his cock still in one hand, Genesis layer down. He placed his head on one of their fluffy pillows and got comfortable on his stomach, slightly bend so that he could still jerk himself off. He continued a slow pumping, his head to turned to the side as he moaned softly. Yup, wouldn't be long. He could head Zane move, releasing his hand from his penis and laying full on his stomach. He was still relatively soft, so it wasn't that uncomfortable.

"You now what I miss the most with you stupid work schedule? Getting to touch you." God, Genesis really missed that too. The words brought a shiver to his spine, especially once Zane starting in with the kisses down his spine. "So that's what I'm going to do, right now. I'm going to do whatever I want. And you? You're going to stay right there and take it." The changeling loved the way Zane was talking, he could feel his cock actually twitching at the words. The pureblood grabbed his wrists, emphasizing that he shouldn't be moving them at all from their position by his thighs. "Right. Here. So I hope you're comfortable like I said."

Following Zane's orders, Genesis remained unmoving. The pureblood kissed him…well, everywhere. His breath hitched whenever his lover's lips would move over one particularly sensitive area or the licks that let his skin slightly wet and exposed to the slightly chilly air of the room. Then he was being repositioned, hips pulled up and knees tucked under himself. The changeling knew exactly what was coming.

The feeling of his lover's hands on his ass, brought his penis to life. Zane firmly grabbed his cheeks, pulled them apart, and exposed his entrance. The minute the pureblood's tongue ran over his crack, Genesis moaned loudly. Surprisingly, Zane really enjoyed eating him out, but the changeling tended to prefer his mouth servicing other places instead. But tonight was Zane's night to do everything he wanted without Genesis protesting.

His hands gripped the sheets underneath him, as the tight ring of muscle twitched as the younger male's tongue circled it. He'd only had one finger inside himself before, but the flesh still yielded easily as Zane's tongue entered. "Zane!" Genesis exclaimed, his penis rock hard now. The pureblood's tongue worked him, thrusting in and out, exploring deeper as Zane's hands pulled his cheeks apart even further.

He could feel a fang press menacingly over his anus, just the barest of touches. Genesis' arm moved just the slightest at the feeling. He almost reached out towards Zane's head, but quickly put it back in place at remembering the pureblood's order. One hard thrust of Zane's tongue followed, causing tears to build in Genesis' eyes and the changeling to burry his face into the pillow below him.

Zane

Zane always loved how noisy Genesis got. He himself was much more quiet, known for sighs or whines or occasionally losing his voice all together if Genesis did something that literally blew his mind, but not the changeling. He moaned and screamed and said his name and Zane thrived on it. It always let him know he was doing something right.

He did really, really enjoy this for some reason. Always had, since the first time he'd asked Genesis if he could try. He could get in fairly deep too, though he always had to be a bit careful, sharp teeth and whatnot. He could see Gen's hand move out of the corner of his eye, retaliated with the thrust of his tongue, then kept at it until he was satisfied. Pushed his way inside a little deeper, as much as he could manage, listened to every sound Genesis made.

When he pulled back he drew his tongue up the changeling's crack again, up his spine, all the way to his ear, slowly. "I told you," he whispered. "Not. To. Move. I was going to be nice, do this fairly quickly. But now...I think I'll go nice and slow. Work you open until I can just...slide right in." He slid a hand between them, wrapping it around Genesis' cock and stroking upwards smoothly, nosing at his lovers hairline. "I guess I could always tie you down...but it's so much more fun to watch you struggle."

Genesis

Another loud moan left the changeling as he felt Zane tongue push inside deeper…very deep. His mouth opened in a silent scream, back arched with ass pushing against Zane's mouth. The pureblood was really pushing boundaries. Tears slid down Gen's face, smothered against the pillow as his lover brought him almost to the point of tearing. It was scary…but so fucking good at the same time.

Then Zane's tongue moved away, one long lick from his sack to the end of his crack and the pureblood was then moving up his body with his tongue. Genesis' back became rigid at his lover's almost menacing presence. His forehead pressed tightly against the pillow as Zane spoke right next to his ear.

"I told you. Not. To. Move. I was going to be nice, do this fairly quickly. But now...I think I'll go nice and slow. Work you open until I can just...slide right in." Genesis could feel Zane's hand moving, wrapping around his erection, and then stroking. Unconsciously, the changeling's hips moved with the movements of Zane's hand. "I guess I could always tie you down...but it's so much more fun to watch you struggle." So caught up in his pleasure he almost missed the last part.

"Baby, wait," His voice was breathy, begging. "Please." Zane gave his cock a particularly hard squeeze, making the changeling fumble over his words. "I'll be good. Please, I'll listen." Another moan, one of his hand reaching to wrap around the one Zane was using to jerk him off. He moved his fingers over the other man's knuckles, up his wrist sensually as if it were the man's own erection. "Please baby, please."

Zane

Zane smiled slowly at the sound of the pleading, removed his hand on one of the upstrokes, sat back a bit. "Go ahead and roll over," he decided. "Get comfortable again." He moved out of the way so Genesis could arrange himself once more, only sounding a bit disappointed at having the attention taken off of his erection. Once he was good, Zane leaned in again, drew the pad of his thumbs over each cheek to wipe away the tears. Then he ran his fingers up through Gen's hair, leaned in and pressed a kiss to his temple. They knew each others limits, very well, and Zane had pushed them just a little bit, so he made a point to be reassuring.

"One more chance," he muttered. "Keep those hands down."

Then he moved down again, repeated the long process of showing just how much he loved the changelings body. From his toes to his hips, which he paid special attention to, to dipping his tongue in his navel when he passed, across both arms and each finger tip, following the line of his collarbone. It was slow, slow work, and Zane's own hand traveled down to his dick on occasion, though he thoroughly ignored Genesis', even as strained as it was, calling for his attention.

He settled himself down comfortably between the changeling's legs, trying to hold up most of his weight and be comfortable at the same time as he leaned down and latched his mouth around his lovers right nipple. His thumb moved to the left one, rubbing over the nub, and he made sure they were nice and abused before switching sides, dragging his tongue over them gently before nipping oh so lightly and then soothing. When he was finally satisfied he lifted himself up again, ran a hand down Genesis' torso.

"Look at you, baby," he muttered, smile on his face. "Being so good for me. Think you deserve to cum yet?"

Genesis

Just as it felt like her was ready for orgasm number two, Zane went and released him mid stroke. Genesis made a sound in protest before the pureblood was giving him orders once more. He obliged of course, but his body was somewhat tense, cock standing tall as he lay on his back. Then he had sweet Zane back for a moment, wiping tears, and apologizing through light touches. The moment was brief though and their playtime was back in full swing in seconds.

"Once more, keep those hands down." So Genesis kept his arms firmly at his sides, hands turned to grip the sheet's tightly. Zane restarted his body worship ritual again; licking, sucking, and nipping along every piece of Genesis he could reach. The changeling had to bite his lip, cock dripping with need as his lover pointedly ignored that particular area.

When the younger settled between his knees, Genesis had wondered if he'd be getting a blow job. Torturously that wasn't the case as Zane's assault turned to his chest. The changeling moaned, really it was all he could do. Zane would bite and pull with teeth at a nipple until it was sore, making Genesis scream, and then sooth the tender flesh with his tongue, which in turn turned those screams into moans. Then he'd switch to the other one, sending the older male's mind into chaos, unable to focus on anything.

Then Zane was pushing up looking into Genesis hazy eyes as he spoke. "Look at you baby, being so good for me. Think you deserve to cum yet?" The changeling had to wonder if this was a trick, to get him to beg again and the withhold the pleasure he so desperately needed. So Genesis did what he always did, played the game.

Jerking his hips up so his cock rubbed against Zane's stomach, Genesis bit his lip and moaned. "More…" One simple word to which the pureblood could interpret at will.

Zane

Zane grinned, hands going to Genesis' hips and holding them down. It wasn't like his lover couldn't still force up if he tried, but Zane wasn't quite done yet. He leaned forward once more, captured Genesis' lips in a kiss, hard and fast and wasting very little time because honestly...he was sure he'd driven the changeling made enough.

When he pulled back this time, he zeroed in on Genesis' neglected cock. He wasn't nearly as good at blowjobs as the other male was, mostly because Gen had a fucking talent, but he figured at this point he could do a horrible job and Genesis probably wouldn't care at all. So he licked a stripe from the base to the tip before taking the head into his mouth, wrapping his hand around the base and going down as far as he could. He couldn't deep throat as good as Gen could, had an issue with the gag reflex more than anything, he made up for it though. Used his tongue more, paid special attention to the sensitive tip. Got a good rhythm going before his free hand went for his penis, jerking in time with the pace he'd already set up.

Genesis

The next thing Genesis knew, he was being kissed. Invading tongue, massaging lips, it was a good kiss. When they finally separated, saliva trickled out from the corner of Genesis' mouth. It literally left the changeling dizzy, so much so that he didn't even notice that Zane had moved down his body. That didn't last long, the feeling of someone breathing against his sensitive penis was more than enough to grab his attention back.

His hips jerked as Zane's tongue travelled from base to tip. Genesis wanted to be surrounded by that heat, to be sucked, so very badly. Within moments his wish was fulfilled. The pureblood's mouth swallowed the tip of his cock and moved down, his hand gripping what his mouth couldn't hold. Moans flew out of the changeling as Zane did his thing. The changeling especially went nuts when Zane's tongue pushed against the tiny slit in the head of his cock.

Shamefully, Genesis didn't last long. His hands stilled gripped firmly to the sheets, refusing to disobey his lover for a second time. The changeling came with a harsh jerk of his hips, only not pushing deeper into his lover's due to the grip the other man still had on his penis. His mind was so hazy that he didn't even notice when Zane orgasmed.

Tiredly, his gaze travelled to their nightstand, so many toys still lined up there. They hadn't used any of them…at least not yet. Their day had only really begun though, so Genesis was sure they'd get around to it eventually. Blue eyes moved to his lover, licking his lips at the sight of the other man. "I need blood," He laughed. "Or I'm not making it to the next round."

Zane

Zane came right after Genesis, which split his focus between trying not to make a mess and trying not to choke. He focused on his lover more, managed to swallow, pulled back and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He was surprised to see he'd managed to catch most of his own cum, which was probably highly do to the fact that there hadn't been a lot of time between the first time and now.

He looked up in time to meet Genesis' gaze, smirked at the way the other male licked his lips. The mention of blood was one he had to control his reaction over in such circumstances, but he nodded his agreement. They both needed it. For the energy, mostly. Otherwise there was a good chance they'd probably just crash and sleep for hours. "Agreed."

Zane rolled off the edge of the bed to grab a kleenex and wipe his hand off, making a face slightly at the stickiness of it all before finally getting clean, tossing it away. He leaned back over Genesis one more time, kissed him soft and sweet, then darted down stairs to warm them both up some mugs.

He was back before too long, sat them on the nightstand, and climbed up beside his lover, nuzzling up close. Zane was generally fairly clingy after sex, but more so after being more dominating than usual. He got extra sweet, pampering, all soft touches and chaste kisses. Once he got comfortable he handed one mug to Genesis, and then curled up with his own. He was tired, he couldn't imagine how the changeling felt.

Genesis

Gen didn't move a muscle for the entire time that Zane was gone. Once the pureblood had agreed to a break, Genesis closed his eyes. There was always room for more sex, but at the moment he felt a little spent and rather sated. Zane had done a damn fine job at making his lover cum and the ancient vampire never felt more grateful to not have to go to work. His hand moved slowly, fingers ghosting over his spent penis. It was soft, but even that felt good to touch. So apparently he was never sated for long.

He continued with the light touches until he could hear Zane making his way up the stairs. Removing his hand, his gaze turned to the door, and a smile curled his lips at the sight of his lover. He watched as the other man set their meals on the empty nightstand and before long, Zane was saddled up beside the changeling. The touches were soft, the kisses light, but Genesis could already feel the need coming on.

As Zane handed him a mug though, he forced all sex related thoughts to the side…for now. The two ate in comfortable silence, leisurely kissing or stroking somewhere softly between sips. The changeling was the first to finish, handing his mug to Zane, and resting his head on the pureblood's shoulder as he placed the mug back onto the nightstand.

"God, you're the best love." He muttered, eyes closing as his body relaxed. "I love the way you take control. The orders, the threats, the punishments," Genesis turned his head, kissing the skin he could reach on the other man. "So fucking perfect…" He focused on the junction where the neck and shoulder met, bringing the skin their into his mouth, and sucking. It was slow and he'd release the area a few seconds later to only take it back into his mouth. He was marking his territory, leaving a sign to others so they knew Zane was his.

Genesis' hand moved up, slowly stroking over the Zane's stomach lovingly. His fingers traced each line that defined his abs softly. Giving the area he had been abusing a particularly hard suck, Genesis released the skin and turned to look for a clock. He found his phone, reading the time as only 4:36. He set the device back down and returned to his position nestled against his lover. "You have just under 12 hours left." The changeling teased, eyes closing as he relaxed his body.

Zane

Zane was always good at being loving after pushing the dominant role so hard. They both enjoyed it, so it was really no big deal, but...honestly, deep down, he had such a golden heart. If it didn't turn him on so much he'd never have the ability to be even the least bit mean to Genesis. At least, not on purpose, he did have a temper, and sometimes said some awful things when they fought.

He was clingy after sex anyway. Which was purely a Genesis perk, because before the older vampire well...Zane had very much been smash-and-dash, so cuddling wasn't exactly something he'd done pre-relationship. The years just made him moreso, not that anyone was complaining.

Zane had an odd praise complex. He'd always figured it had more to do with his actual personality than being an actual kink or anything. Especially given that he was much happier praising Genesis in bed. But just...in general, Zane enjoyed getting gold stars. So at Genesis' compliments, he smiled, tilted his head to offer up more skin, softest of moans falling off his lips, more than happy to let himself get marked up. They wouldn't heal as fast coming from another vampire, either.

"Well, I do aim to please," he mused, loving each feeling of the changeling's fingers against his bare skin. He chuckled when the timing was mentioned, opened his eyes slowly, ran his fingers through Gen's hair an down his back. "Just under 12 hours, hm? Whatever should we do next...?" it was mostly rhetorical, because Zane still had a lineup of toys he'd yet to touch, but whatever.

Genesis

Genesis chuckled softly, his hand on Zane's stomach moving down. His lover was still soft as the changeling's fingers encircled him. He simply watched, playing with the pureblood's cock slowly. There was just something fun about playing with a penis when it wasn't hard. Even Zane's sack was rather loose as the changeling used his fingers there too. His lover wouldn't stay soft for long though, Genesis could already feel the younger male hardening.

He kissed the other man, no tongue, just a simple press of lips. "Whatever. You. Want." Genesis spoke in a hushed voice, emphasizing each word with a soft, innocent kiss, as well as a hard pump to his lover's cock. Without even looking, Genesis could feel Zane's penis grow and stiffen with each jerk of his hand.

"Make me a mess." The changeling suggested, swinging a leg over Zane's thighs. The younger's cock poking against his ass. "Every dirty, rough fantasy that you've had…play it out." Genesis reached back with both hands, grabbed his cheeks, and pulled apart. Zane's erection slid against his crack and the changeling pushed up with his thighs. He pressed down teasingly so that only Zane's head was poking a tight, ring of muscle that was his entrance.

The older male sighed, eyes watching his lover's face. "And then love me sweetly when your done." He moved his hips, allowing Zane to slide up his crack then down, then up. Removing his hands from his own ass, Genesis pressed them against Zane's chest and leaned forward, words whispering into the pureblood's ears. "But rough first, make me scream in pain and pleasure." He nibbled on his lover's earlobe. "Please…master."

Zane

Zane sighed and dropped his head back against the wall, enjoying the soft touches to his penis that were quickly building interest. There were soft kisses, a few pulls, a reminder that this was his night. He got to have anything he wanted. For hours. Over and over again.

Then Genesis got serious. Zane's eyes opened lazily, glancing at the changeling through his lashes as his lover ended up in his lap. The teasing little game was just making him harder, making his hips raise with a desperation to bury his cock in deep. There were certain words though, phrases, that went straight to his dick, caused his eyes to flash, and just like that Zane was more than ready to go.

Vampire strength made manhandling a piece of cake, and it took mere seconds before Zane had Genesis on his knees, pressed up against the wall, hands behind his back with wrists clamped in one of his own. "You're such an insatiable little cockslut," he muttered as he reached down and rubbed his thumb against Genesis' hole, just enough pressure to prove a point but not to slip in yet.

"You want me to be rough?" he asked, pushed his thumb in deep to punctuate his words, gave it a twist. Gen was still pretty open from Zane rimming him earlier, enough so that he wasn't in danger of doing any actual damage, which he was always fairly cautious about. Vampires healed hella fast, but there were only so many things that actually felt good hurting. He drew his tongue up the side of the changelings neck, fangs dragging ever so lightly against skin. He wanted to bite, he always wanted to bite, but he didn't. Just did it for the adrenaline rush mostly, replaced his tongue with a finger, and then another when the stretch would burn but not in a bad way. "Fine, I can give you rough."

He liked it too. A lot. No worries. Genesis was a big boy, he could take it. So Zane let go of his lovers hands, leaned back enough to make sure he was lined up, and then slid in with one quick snap of his hips, as deep as he could manage, reaching his fingers up through silky hair and jerking Gen's head back onto his shoulder. "Fuck you raw. Make you scream until your throat's sore. Maybe I won't even let you cum. Maybe I'll just use you over and over, and if I can't we have plenty of toys...keep you going until you're begging me to stop. That'd be fun, I think."

Genesis

Zane moved so fast the Genesis barely registered anything. Before he knew it, the changeling was turned around, on his knees, with his forehead pressing against the wall. Zane's larger hand held both of his firmly in place behind his back and then the pureblood was back in charge. He felt the younger male's thumb against his entrance, pressing firmly, but not actually entering. Genesis simply grunted at the word, trying to press his backside harder against his lover's finger. He would never deny being a slut, certainly not for Zane.

Then the finger was twisting, pressing in roughly though Zane's activities early meant that Genesis wasn't as tight as if that hadn't done anything beforehand. The older male grunted and bit his lip. He really loved being manhandled…in the right context. The press of fangs sent a nervous tremor down Genesis' spine. There was that threat again, that taboo thing that they shouldn't actually do but wanted to do so very much.As the second finger was pressed roughly into him, Genesis' hips bucked and a gasp escaped his lips.

He moaned, loudly as he felt Zane's fingers stretch him. There was just that slight scratch of nails that left him burning and extremely horny. They were roleplaying though, Zane the master of the situation with Genesis as his obedient servant? No, the changeling had played that earlier. Maybe a little bit defiant? Or very defiant? Hmm, he'd think about it a little more.

Or at least he'd try to. With Zane agreeing to 'rough' with that arrogant and hard voice that Genesis loved to hear, the pureblood released his hands. He took a breath, almost expecting what was to come. Just as the thought registered, Zane was inside of him. Every long, wide inch pushed it's way inside of Genesis without mercy. A yell tore its way out of his mouth. The changeling barely had time to catch himself to prevent his head from banging against the wall.

His mouth was open, eyes wide as his body tried to adjust to the sudden intrusion. Then his head was being forced back, hair pulled roughly. It made him moan and gasp all at once. Zane's voice was almost menacing as he spoke. "Fuck you raw. Make you scream until your throat's sore. Maybe I won't even let you cum. Maybe I'll just use you over and over, and if I can't we have plenty of toys...keep you going until you're begging me to stop. That'd be fun, I think."

Genesis' back was ridged from Zane's rough actions. With a defiant smirk, the changeling looked into his lover's face and spoke. "I'd like to see you try." One free hand moved down to his own hard cock, fingers wrapping around the warm leaking organ.

Zane

Zane had only had one rule for just himself when it came to sex his entire life: no humans. It was something he'd decided the night he got rid of his virginity and stuck to. A lot of open-minded vampires tried at least once, to know the difference between all the races, but Zane had known himself better. He had a bit of a violent, dominant streak. Sometimes, if pushed right, he got a little primal. Vampires were durable. Strong. Even if he slipped...the mistake was easily fixable and a few new rules got put into place.

So, when Genesis slipped into defiant, Zane snarled. It wasn't even a remotely human sound, and he reached down to grab the changeling's wrist, pull his hand from his cock and slam it hard against the wall. Technically, this time he hadn't laid out any rules, his mistake. "No," he growled. "You don't get to touch yourself. You get to stay here on your fucking knees and you get to take it. That's all."

He drew his hips back slowly, inch by inch, as far as he could without sliding out before he slammed back in, forcing himself balls deep. It was almost hard, because Gen was stretched, sure, but a little too dry. The friction wasn't easy, it took some effort, and he wondered briefly if that was a mistake...but the changeling could easily call him out if he wanted. Zane mostly just wanted to hear him yell again. As much as he could. Until he reached the goals he'd laid out.

Genesis

That snarl was terrifying, sure Genesis knew that Zane would never actually hurt him on purpose, but the fear was instinct. That sound was right next to his ear and would have been intense without vampire enhanced hearing. Genesis could feel the vibrations in his lover's chest and he unconsciously whimpered with each deep rumble. His cock still twitched though, there was excitement in setting off Zane's more primal side.

Zane was rough as he removed Genesis' hand and slammed it against the wall. The changeling could hear the plaster groan in protest. "No. You don't get to touch yourself. You get to stay here on your fucking knees and you get to take it. That's all." The older vampire bit his lip and grunted as his eyes closed.

Then his lover was moving. It burned as each inch of Zane's cock removed itself slowly. Genesis had to take in deep breaths, trying to distract himself from screaming. His free hand reached back, nails digging into Zane's thigh with how tightly he was grasping onto the other man. His forehead pressed against the wall, small beads of sweat dotting the skin there, and sighed when the last thing left inside of him was the head of Zane's dick. He breathed slowly, his own cock was aching, wanting so badly to be touched.

Genesis waited, wondering what exactly Zane was planning. It came abruptly again, another quick thrust to the hilt and that was it. He yelled as he came, cum shooting out onto the wall in front of him. His ass spasmed violently around Zane's cock in his orgasm. He couldn't move though, the pureblood still buried deep inside him. To be honest, he was a little worried about tearing but so far he didn't think he had. Then again he was still riding his orgasm.

Zane had always thought it was odd how much he actually liked pain during sex. Some of his favorite rounds were when Genesis clawed his back hell, especially because they took a little longer to heal. But he didn't get it a lot. If skin broke, blood came into play. If blood was mixed in, there was a good chance of a slip. There was a good chance Zane would ask for it. There was a good chance they'd spiral out of control. But Gen's nails digging into his thigh was just enough.

Genesis, however, ruined his fun. Well, at least after he'd come down, because fuck did it feel good when his ass clenched around his cock. Enough so that Zane just stayed buried in him, letting the changeling ride it out before his ran his fingers roughly through silky black hair. "Don't remember saying you could do that..."

His hands went down to his lovers hips, walking them both backwards on the bed with their knees until the only way Genesis could stay up was either to press the side of his face up against the wall or to use his hands, and then worked on getting himself off. Long, slow drags because Genesis body would be sensitive after that. It didn't take long before he was coming, pushed up tight against the changeling, sucking marks into his skin, just under his ribcage. Places he could hide for work, but that wouldn't heal for awhile.

"Lay down," he ordered. They took a break, they had to, refractory periods were a thing and Genesis had come hard. So Zane eased him back down, on his stomach again, before digging through one of the drawers of their nightstands for massage oil. He settled himself over his lover and went to work, smoothing out the tight muscles in the changelings neck and shoulders, drawing his knuckles down the mans spine, tracing the tattoos that went down his sides that Zane loved even if the story behind them wasn't all that great. He kept it up until Genesis was nice and relaxed, because he owed the man a bit of pampering anyway, then moved to his ass, kneeding the muscles there, drawing his fingers down the crack, before going back to the nightstand and returning with lube.

Genesis was already stretched wide open, but Zane was generous this time, working his fingers in and coating the inner walls with a mix of lube and cum , pressing kisses against the back of Gen's neck. Usually Zane was more intimate than this. He wanted to see his lover, wanted to kiss him, wanted to watch the expressions that crossed his face. But he could also get so lost in those reactions and...he had things he wanted to do.

Once he liked the way Genesis felt he pushed up on his knees, drawing one arm around the elders waist and one hand clasped over his shoulder so he could pull Gen up too. He used his thumb to tilt the changelings head back, draw him into a kiss, and wrapped his free hand around his lovers cock, started pumping slowly, twisting on occasion, working him up to hardness almost agonizingly slow.

They had cock rings, but they didn't use them much. Zane didn't particularly like not getting what he wanted...which was usually in the form of mutual orgasms. But right now, he just wanted to be obeyed, so he held Genesis in place with a hand sealed over his throat, and moved to grab the toy off the table, slide it into place and lock it down. "Now you have to wait for me."

With a grin he kissed his lover one more time, deep and slow, pulling the mans bottom lip between his own, and then he was forcefully throwing Genesis back down, jerking his hips up off the bed. He a little hard, but not enough it was uncomfortable, so he reached for the vibrator instead. With as much as he'd worked Gen, the toy slid into place easily. "Should have listened to me," Zane muttered, running his fingers through the older males hair again. "I would have been nice." Then he switched the thing on.

Genesis

Even caught up in his own orgasm, Genesis knew that Zane hadn't cum. The pureblood had finished inside of him so many times that it was impossible for him to not know. The younger vampire remained inside of Genesis though, enjoying the spasming muscles of the smaller male's ass around his cock. Once his body was calm, he could feel fingers combing through his hair roughly and Zane's words in his ear.

Rather lucidly, Genesis allowed his lover to pull at his body, maneuvering it any which way he willed. Then there pureblood was moving, thrusting slowly. Genesis moaned softly, cock twitching, but not hardening from his recent orgasm. The changeling closed his eyes and bit his lip as he felt Zane cum inside of him. Pressed so tightly together, the other man's mouth leaving hickey after hickey all over his skin…it made the changeling feel like he was floating. His body was sensitive after coming and the stimulation Zane was causing only made him feel more.

Genesis laid down as per the younger vampire's orders. On his stomach once more, the changeling relaxed against the soft fabric of their sheets, the side of his face pressed against the mattress. Zane had always been good with his hands and honestly he knew exactly how to massage Genesis to make the older male whimper and sigh as every kink and knot was worked out. The changeling almost felt like jello by the time Zane made it to his ass.

Fingers inside of him made Genesis groan. While he had been worked open before, Zane's rough treatment had left him rather sore inside. The cool feeling of lube and Zane's attentive fingers began to stir him. The kisses against his neck and the twisting of the pureblood's fingers only added to the small, soft sounds that left the changeling's mouth.

His position was changed though as Zane moved him once more. On his knees again, Zane's mouth pressed against his own and the younger's fingers wrapped around his cock was something Genesis was most familiar with. Their tongues moved slowly against each other, one of the changeling's hands moving to cup his lover's cheek and push his face even closer. Then there was a hand against his neck, keeping him in place as something was being pushed down his hard shaft.

Blue eyes opened to look at Zane as Genesis felt the cock ring locked into place. Another kiss, worry eating the back of his mind, and the next thing he knew he was being pushed back onto the mattress. Zane jerked his hips up, making Genesis press his face into their bed again. Genesis could feel something pressing against his entrance, something cold that was most definitely not his lover.

There was hardly any resistance from his body as Zane pushed the vibrator in. He was open from Zane being inside of him earlier and wet this time from the other man's cum. The words his lover spoke had a disappointing lilt, like it was Genesis who was causing his own punishment. He barely had time to turn his head before the device was switched on.

His cock twitched, his body bending at the waist to curl in on himself as his eyes widened. Zane hadn't put the thing on the highest setting, but he hadn't used a lower one either. Genesis gripped the sheets tightly as the vibrator moved against his prostate. His cock was twitching, but with the cock ring in place it would prevent any release for the time being.

Defiantly, Genesis bit his lip hard. He wanted to play hard to get, knew that Zane wanted the same thing and so he'd try and prevent himself from making any sounds. He turned his head to the side, one eye looking at his lover. "I won't…scream…for you." He said defiantly. "Not gonna…even moan."

Zane smirked at that, petted Genesis hair this time instead of being quite so rough, leaned down and kissed him. "We'll see about that."

He reached back to flip the vibrations up a setting, then grabbed Genesis by the waist and rolled him over onto his back. Zane settled himself down between his legs, looking over his lovers body in appreciation. Cock standing tall, hard, well caged, back arched slightly from the toy shoved up his ass, skin red and warn, eyes dark.

He pressed his hands against Genesis' hips, vampire strength pinning him into the bed, forcing the vibrated harder against his inner walls, before Zane's sole attention went to his dick. He flatted his tongue out, drug it slowly against the shaft, sealed his lips over the head and sucked gently. It wasn't his best skill, really, he was much better at rimming, but like this...he had all the time in the world. He could lick from the end of the vibrator all the way up to the slit at the tip of the changelings penis, could trace the straining veins, could take him in deep.

Which was something he'd actually been practicing. Getting over his damn gag reflex. He had to work himself up to it though. Focus on the heavy feeling of Genesis in him, on relaxing his jaw and his throat, on cutting off his breathing completely. He had to keep his teeth in check, watch his fangs specifically...and then deliberately not think about the fact that anything was going down his throat. He had to go slow once he got there, inch by inch, fingers digging into Genesis' hips before he finally reached his goal. It made his eyes water, made his throat burn a bit, but he fūcking did it.

Genesis

Challenge after challenge, it was a never ending cycle between the two. Genesis took in a sharp intake of breath as Zane turned up the vibrator setting. The changeling almost moaned…almost. They had a variety of vibrators, some that stimulated areas around the prostate while others were designed to abuse that particular organ. The one that Zane had picked out was the latter. It was hard for the changeling to hold back his voice, but he managed…barely. His hips jerked, moving along with the vibration despite it not doing much of anything.

Then Zane was turning him over, pinning his body down and forcing the device inside him even more. Genesis gasped sharply, spine bowing as his chest pushed up and strained his neck. It didn't help that moments later Zane's mouth was playing on his cock. The younger male's tongue licking him from beginning to end.

Genesis thrusted up, his hands reaching for the back of his lover's head. Zane had traced ever feature of the older vampire's cock several times before from the balls to the tip over the years. And just like every time before it left the changeling gasping. It was so hard for Genesis to be quiet, his cock was hypersensitive with the cock ring in place. It was staving off his orgasm, because there was no doubt that the changeling would have finished by now if it wasn't on.

Zane's head was bobbing and Genesis' eyes were tearing. Ever time the pureblood's mouth swallowed his cock it was to take in more. The second the younger male had his mouth over the changeling's entire length, Genesis finally screamed. Zane's hands held him firmly down by the hips, preventing the smaller male from thrusting up. "Zane!" Genesis cried as the pureblood's mouth and throat worked around him. His hands pulled at his lover's hair. He wanted so badly to thrust, to come down the younger's throat. He was extremely close, though the cock ring made it take longer for him to cum it wouldn't stop him.

Zane pulled back, sat against his heels, refused to touch Genesis for a good five minutes and refused to let the changeling touch himself, sometimes growling threateningly or slapping his hands away. Once it seemed like his orgasm had finally pulled of the edge, the pureblood moved in again, sealing his lips against the insides of Gen's thighs, sucking more bruises into his skin.

He repeated the treatment over and over again. Biting and sucking every sensitive spot he knew his lover had, changeling the settings on the vibrator, pulling it out completely sometimes or sitting back and fucking Genesis with it. He'd jerk his cock or seal his mouth over it, sometimes letting him thrust or guide with his hands. But every time the older male got too close to coming, Zane was gone. He'd get his moans, his screams, his name, and the move on.

"I could keep you like this forever," Zane decided. "Legs shaking, eyes blown wide, orgasm starved...just keep going...should I? Or are you ready to beg me for it?" He leaned down again, hands on Genesis's knees, and pressed his tongue against his lovers hole, circling the toy still in his ass.

Genesis

Zane was evil, pure evil. Then again that was the game, letting the younger male be as mean as he wanted. Genesis' body was shaking from being brought so close to the edge only to have all touch to his body stop. It left him visibly shaking, chest rising and falling rapidly as he tried to hard to calm himself. Ever part of his body felt ridiculously sensitive, like every nerve ending was attached straight to his dick.

His lover's lips soon returned to his skin, sucking along his thighs as hickey after hickey was left. That wasn't the pureblood's only torture though, Zane would mess with the vibrator settings making the device run agonizingly slow or so fast that it left Genesis breathless. The younger male would slip it out, ram it back in, or make sure the thing was abusing Genesis' prostate. The changeling was literally unable to keep up quiet, his body was too sensitive and Zane was doing everything in his power to keep the older vampire that way. Every time Genesis was almost there, almost to the point of having that orgasm he craved so badly, his lover would stop and leave him.

Genesis bit his lips at his lover's words. They left his cock dripping precum and twitching. Throwing his head back, tears rolled out of the corners of Genesis' eyes as his mouth opened in a silent scream. He could feel Zane's tongue circling his entrance, the muscle just had the warm wetness that the vibrator couldn't mimic and it left the smaller male going crazy.

His hands had no idea what to touch. Genesis reached for Zane's hair one instant as the younger male shoved his tongue in deep and turned up the vibrator setting. The next his was literally tearing the sheets apart as the pureblood sucked at his sack and fucked him hard with the toy. It was too much and so the changeling would admit defeat this time. "Please!" He screamed as Zane thrust the vibrator in with a particularly hard jerk. "Zane, please…" The last word turned into a low moan as his lover slowly pulled the vibrator out, only to push it just as slowly back inside.

Zane grinned in triumph. As much as he enjoyed having a obedient Genesis doing everything he asked, he liked having to work for it. He liked knowing he'd been able to push Genesis that far. He liked that even after a decade, he could still do it. He rimmed his lover a little more, gave his balls a bit of attention, then he switched the vibrator off completely, lifted up and undid the cock ring, taking it off slowly.

He crawled up the bed so he could drop soft, slow kisses up the changelings torso, trying not to stimulate him too much. Then he stroked his fingers through soft black hair, wiped years away with his thumbs. "What baby? What do you want? Tell me, and I'll do it."

Technically, Genesis had granted him with full reign, whatever he wanted. And Zane had taken full advantage of that. He'd gotten to listen to Gen moan and scream, watch him squirm, throw him wherever he wanted. He was good, and tired. They probably both had only one more round left in them, and that one needed to be soft and slow, loving and caring, coming down from the dominant roll and back to equal footing. So, one last orgasm to rock his lovers world. Zane would do whatever it took.

Back
Top Bottom