Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub Male for Batman RP ((M/M or M/F))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nygmobblepot

Planetoid
Hello. :) Please don't let my post count fool you, I'm not a newbie to Role Play.

I've been Role Playing for thirteen years. I'm looking for someone who is good with detail and good with communication. Discussing plot ideas through out an RP is very important to me.

I'm looking for a Gotham based RP, I'm interested in playing either Oswald Cobblepot, or Jonathan Crane (I'd be interested in other versions of Crane as well). I'm not picky about pairing, I'm more interested in the story. Any pairing can work with a good plot.

Anyway if you have any questions or are interested, feel free to message me. I hope to hear from you.

I now have KIK for anyone who wants to communicate that way. (Not a necessity but I have it)

Basic plot settings (I'm open to other ideas as well, I can also come up with other ideas based on who you want to play, it's open for discussion.)

Jonathan Crane -- Nolan Verse. Jonathan has been placed in Arkham and is now in the care of the doctors he used to call his co-workers. The people who used to work under him.

Jonathan Crane -- Any Version -- (based off of Scarecrow Year One) Jonathan's little sister has turned 15 and is looking for work. She sees an add from a Dr. Crane looking for 'test subjects' will be paid $500 per session. She takes up the job (she doesn't know he's her brother) and she basically allows him to use her for Money for both his experiments and sex.

Oswald Cobblepot -- Gotham. Oswald is in high school. He's heavily bullied at school and he has a crush on this girl (or guy) in his class. The person he has a crush on decides to use him, furthering the bullying by using his feelings against him.

Kinks

• Oral (Giving and Receiving)
  • Begging (Receiving)
  • Biting (Giving&Receiving)
  • Clothed Sex
  • Drug & Alcohol abuse
  • Face Slapping (Giving and Receiving)
  • Fights
  • Drama
  • Jealous Lovers
  • Hair pulling
  • Cum Shots
  • Internal cum shots
  • Masturbation
  • Plot twists
  • Pseudo-rape
  • Romance
  • Saliva
  • Scratching
  • Spanking
  • Strip Tease
  • Swallowing cum
  • Sweat
  • Teasing
  • Abuse (sexual, verbal, physical, mental, emotional)
  • Chocking
  • Consensual
  • Dirty talking
  • Pregnancy
  • Face fucking (Male & Female)
  • Gags
  • Hand cuffs
  • Public places
  • Water sports
  • Scat
  • Farting
  • Non-Con
  • Hotdogging
  • Face farting
  • and much more

RE: Looking for a fellow Gothamite for plot based Batman RP

Edited my original post -- I now have KIK for anyone who is interested. ((Still learning how to use it though so bear with me))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom