Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Causeway's Complete Male Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

causeway25oclock

Supernova
So, I've had a female request thread up for a while now, but I said I roleplay as both genders, so I figured it was about time I got one of these up.

One thing to note; I almost always play... less than macho characters; I'm more along the lines of a "pretty boy."

An Alien's Broodboy (Male x Futa. M-Preg)
The premise is simple; my character gets abducted by female aliens, who intend to use him to incubate their young. The aliens could be futa, or goo girls; with the release of the XCOM 2 trailer, I wouldn't mind if some snake-girl aliens got their hands on my character...

The exact method of impregnation is variable, though anal oviposition appeals to me the most. The roleplay would consist of the initial post-abduction encounter, which would involve "preparing" my character, likely involving using some sort of alien device on his back-door. After that would be the initial impregnation, followed by my character being "trained" to be a proper broodboy. Then there is the birth; I would like my character to end up with a kangaroo-like "pouch" in his stomach, the result of alien mutagens, from which the young emerge.

Although a single alien partner is fine, I would like it if there were a couple with complementary personalities.

(Fandom): RWBY: A night with Cinder (OC x Cinder Fall)
This is the first fandom-based Roleplay I've proposed, brought on by the massive crush I've developed on the RWBY villianess Cinder Fall. The premise is simple; my character is an OC Huntsman who ends up getting captured and "interrogated" by Cinder. What she does is totally up to you; all I ask is that you stay in character with what her personality's been established as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom