Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's Something Wrong With Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's How It Goes Down;

Daniel wears a half-windsor to work.

He eats right, doesn't smoke, and exercises regularly.

He lives in an idyllic townhouse neighbourhood and helps the neighbour across the street with her garbage every Sunday. She has a bad back.

Daniel has a fiancee. Her name is Allison. She's nice.

Daniel has a dog. His name is Barry. He's a good boy.

If any of his friends, co-workers, or acquaintances had to describe him in a word, they would say 'reliable'.

Daniel has his life together.

Or he thought he did.

Because Daniel has a secret, and it's so well-kept that even he doesn't know about it.

Sometimes when he goes to sleep at night, Daniel doesn't stay in bed.

Sometimes he gets in his car, drives out into the city, and meets a girl. The same girl.

She calls him Mick, because that's what he told her his name was.

Two months ago they didn't pay their bill when they went out for dinner; they walked out when no one was looking. She stole the entire candy bowl on their way out. They laughed into flasks of whiskey for the rest of the night.

Two months ago, Daniel woke up nauseated, with a massive migraine.

One month ago they sat in shopping carts and watched the sunset on a hillside while smoking pot until their throats were sore.

One month ago, Daniel had no voice when he got up in the morning. Everything smelled like it was on fire. He briefly thought he was having a stroke.

Two weeks ago they leapt a fence together when someone caught them swimming in their pool late at night.

Two weeks ago, Daniel found himself so exhausted that he could barely keep his eyes open.

There's something wrong with Daniel.

TLDR;
Dan has a second personality; it comes out when he goes to bed. It likes to wreak havoc and is especially fond of a girl who likes to do the same.

Mick Wants You to Fight the Man;
I need the female counterpart in this scenario; ideally she has a troubled past, a taste for mayhem, and intense feelings for Mick - which he reciprocates, but only when he's Mick. To the point that she will do terrible things to bring him out, particularly when Daniel starts to try and medicate the issue.

Daniel is utterly oblivious to this side of himself, though the long-term goal is for his lives to eventually clash with each other. I need an RP partner who wants to talk OOC, loves small details, and isn't particularly cautious about dark themes. I need the Bonnie to my Clyde. Ring me up, hep cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom