Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're What? [Ast + Malfrost]

asterix

Meteorite
Abigail leaned forwards with her elbows resting against the edge of the bar. Her forearms were crossed on top of the wood, and she signalled to the bartender with a quick motion to come over to her.

"Screwdriver please," she requested from him. He asked for her ID and she showed him her fake - at eighteen, that was a requirement. He scrutinized it for a moment, but she had the face and the curved body of an adult, so he handed it back to her without any questions.

Abi held back a smirk - her body did her a blessing sometimes. She was hardly 5'3" tall, so rather on the short side, but her C cup breasts and wide hips gave her a fuller figure rather than the childish one she had been cursed with until a couple years back. Overall, puberty had treated her well, and she had blossomed in to something great, if she did say so herself. Today she was in a strapless black dress that cut off just above her knees, and that helped accent her figure. Her hair, grown long from years of not cutting it, was styled in to light waves.

As the bartender handed her a glass, Abi glanced around the bar. After taking a sip of it, she noticed the man sitting beside her. Huh. He seemed cute enough.

"Hey," she said to him as she placed her drink back down on the counter top.

The man Abigail had picked out was fairly tall, with tanned skin. He was in pretty good shape, his arms toned but not ripped. He had short brown hair, cut in a crew cut and a five o clock shadow that looked well maintained. He wore square rimmed glasses that shimmed in the lighting of the bar slightly.

He took a drink of his bourbon on the rocks and turned to look at who was addressing him. He smiled slightly, happy that a cute girl had come to talk to him. He had a rough day, and could certainly use a pretty face.

"Hello beautiful...what brings a lovely lady like you here this evening. I'm Michael...it's nice to meet you." His voice was smooth and mature, slightly gruff and rugged. He waited her response as he took another sip of his bourbon.

Abi gave him a coy smile as he responded to her greeting, and she could tell he was older than her from the way he spoke and the way he held himself. That wasn't a bad thing - she could look at any older man that she wanted to, and they were so much more appealing to look at than others her own age. Eighteen year old boys looked like kids, but this guy? He looked like a man.

"Abigail," she said to him and then sipped at her drink. She swirled it with the little straw they had put in it. "I had a long day at work, needed to relax. What about you?"

"That is quite the lovely name." He gave her a wink as he took a sip of his drink as well. He watched her, longingly. It was clear he was interested in her, he didn't bother to hide that interest, he didn't see a reason to. After all, she looked like a mature woman who knew how flirting went.

"Same here, people can just be assholes sometimes, you know?" He chuckled as he swirled his drink around. It seemed he worked with people for a living, but he didn't give away his actual profession. "Can I get you another drink, my beautiful lady?" Michael extended an invitation, hoping she would accept.

"Why thank you," Abigail said in response as he winked at her, and just in time for her to finish her drink he offered her one, acting like a gentleman while doing it - as much as a gentleman as one can sound in a dimly lit bar with a stranger.

"I think I'd like that," she said to him after a moment of debate, made specifically only to make him hopeful for a response. She liked his way with words and the way he looked at her - she felt like something to be desired and it made her feel powerful. "Just another screwdriver, please."

"Drink as many as you'd like my beautiful young lady. Your round is on me tonight." He grinned as he pulled out a cigar and struck a match as he took a few puffs of it, letting the smoke swirl in his mouth before releasing it with a large sigh. The cigar went really well with the bourbon, and it made him appear even more mature and rugged.

"I hope you don't mind my saying, but I think I like you." He gave her a wink as his free hand moved down to her exposed thigh and gave it a pat before he started rubbing it slightly. He waited to see how she would react. Some girls drew the line at physical contact, but others liked to play ball...he'd wait to see what kind of girl she was.

Back
Top Bottom