Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom M for F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Moon
Hello there!

I'm Jamie, and I'm totally new on this site and am eager to find some partners! I'm very flexible when it comes to roles and pairings as long as it's hetero, though I will say that I prefer more twisted plots, as opposed to romance stories. I like to play bad guys with bad intentions, and I very much prefer being the dominant one. So this is a search for girls who want to play the submissive role in the RP. Beyond that, however, my main priority is really to give my partner what she wants. I think that's more important than getting what I want really. I have few limits, so I can accommodate nearly any kink you may have.

I would also like to add that I'm active on YIM and prefer to chat and RP there. So I will prioritize the partners who are willing to use YIM.

Sadistic relationships
Humiliation
Abuse
Toys
Bondage
Pseudo-rape
Master/slave
Power-play
Slutification
Belittling
Curvy women

Dislikes:

Anime
Supernatural stuff
Bestiality

I'm going to leave pairings out of this thread, since I like to discuss that in private, because all people are different and want different things. If you think you would like to RP with me, then send me a PM and we'll find out what we want together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom