Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mxm crossdressing RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinkerbelle

Super-Earth
Hi all! I'm not usually in to this sort of thing but lately I've been craving it, so here goes nothing!

My fantasy is for the two of us to be best friends, both male and straight, around high school aged. YC has been dating my twin sister for as long as any of us could remember, and she has been instrumental in bringing out both of our sexualities, to the point where we have had several threesomes together, though you and I have never touched each other. But now, my sister has dumped you, and it's left you an emotional wreck. Midterms are coming up, and you can't focus because masturbation just isn't good enough after having a freak like my sister for a girlfriend, and you haven't been able to satisfy yourself in weeks. MC either offers or simply shows up dressed in my sisters clothes, a dead ringer for her, offering to satisfy you. We're both conflicted, but I'm willing to have sex with you to clear your head so you don't flunk out and ruin your life. How long I STAY dressing and acting like a girl remains up to you...it ends up being quite a while.

If the fantasy meets your fancy then please shoot me a pm! I'm looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom