Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The HypnoDrome Parlour of Scandelously Salacious Requests! (Full up on RP's!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HypnoDrome!

Meteorite
Note: I am full up on RP's! Can't take on anymore. Sorry. :(

Disclaimer: Unlike others who might claim to have been doing this sort of thing for "years and years", I've only been role playing for a few months, and this is my first stab in the dark at some adult-oriented fiction. Therefore, if you have any tips for me, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, if you're here for the voracious appetite, just look below. :angel:

Introduction

This is my F-List, I noticed other people had one so I made one of my own! Feel free to glance at it when looking through my plot cookies. I'm a simple city girl who lives in a guilt & drama free world, and who is (presently) unemployed but looking to get that resolved soon. I'll try to post at least once a day, but I can probably manage more on role plays with lower demands.

Due to the nature of these RP's, I'd prefer to be contacted via PM. I would also prefer to RP by PM, but I don't mind threads. I won't ask for more than a paragraph per response, because I'm aware of how certain writing principles such as pacing and conservation of detail work, and I ask for reasonable communication about wants and needs: I can't impress you if I don't know how. To prove you read this at all, write HypnoPuppy somewhere in your PM. People who do this will find I'm far more cooperative when I know that they'll listen to me.

Kinks

These are mostly just a list of kinks that I'm craving. Keep in mind that I have a lot more kinks than these, which you can view in the F-List I linked above. These should change over time as my tastes change. They can vary from being very dark and kinky, to straight and vanilla. As a disclaimer: I am willing to try FxF, but I've never done such a thing before. MxF is where I'm more naturally comfortable and will shine. I also don't mind some plot, but I'll be absolutely honest: Smut is a big draw to me for adult fiction. If your idea lacks any smut, you'll need to try very hard to sell it to me.

• Hypnosis/Mind Control: I've been a fan of this for a long time and it'll probably be a mainstay on this list. It's basically master-slave play or non-con taken up to 11 for me.
  • Clothed Sex: Something about playing around with clothes on adds another dynamic for me to play with. Especially lingerie.
  • Corruption: There's something fun about taking the innocent or loyal and twisting them. There's a lot of rapid character development available here too.
  • Fantasy, Post-Apocalypse **Altered**: Two genres I love more than any other, both to write and read. If you can include one of these settings, I would adore it. (I also like sci-fi, but I got horded with sci-fi requests last time, so it might be a bit harder to sell me on it this time.)
  • Monster/Tentacles/Slime Creature: This is just too strange not to try, and I am going out of my way to ask for it. I am absolutely absorbed with the idea of a non-human and human getting it on.
  • Hypnotized Titfuck: Oddly specific? Yes. Desired nonetheless? Yes.
  • Slutty/Sexy Clothing: I'm not entirely sure how to incorporate this and would appreciate help with ideas for this. Again, like clothed sex, it gives me another dimension to work with.
  • Spiral Eyes/Commands **New!**: Tied into the hypnosis/mind control fantasy. I'm having an unusual craving for spiral-filled eyes and verbal commands to get my character into action.
  • Lycanthropy/Vampire **New!**: Either of these will do, but I'm craving something with a lycanthrope or a vampire.
  • The Tribes **New!**: This is a new plot below that I have an especially big craving to do, since I think a lot of people won't want to do it.

Plot Cookies

Here is a list of story ideas! I'm open to modifying them to fit both of our tastes. Some of them have branching choices, too, so they can have added flexibility.

Club Slave: An attractive raver goes to a new club in town. She's invited upstairs to the private lounge where...
  • A. She gets drunk and horny, and decides to give the club owner a strip tease in private which ends in hot, steamy sex. May include NTR/Cheating if desired.
  • B. Is exposed to hypnotic music, making her into a horny slut that will do whatever the club owner orders: To be his sex slave, to be used by a group of high-paying clients--you name it.
Broken Dolls: The girlfriend of a bullied boyfriend decides to try and talk the bully out of doing it in the future. When she confronts the bully, he...
  • A. Finds that she's incredible attracted to him, and decides to fuck her completely out of her senses so that he can get what he really wants: A recording of a girlfriend telling her boyfriend mid-coitus how much she enjoys it...
  • B. Rapes her with his best friend, using her until they have their fill.
Rescued Maiden **New!**: A fair maiden is kidnapped by foul cretins, leaving a hero to rescue her! What happens is...
  • A. The cretins in question hold her for ransom, and the hero--who already knows and loves the fair maiden--comes to save her. He is easily able to reach the room in which she is locked up, and, naturally, saves her. The two then have happy reward sex! This is as cliché as it gets, but it's still fun.
    B. The cretins decide to have their way with the fair maiden rather than ransom her. They break her in (hypnosis? She secretly likes it? Drugs? Magic?), either one at a time or all at once. The story ends when the smut is over.
    C. The cretins take her to a demon, who pays them. They leave, and he quickly sets to using her for his pleasure and purposes. He corrupts her through sex, then impregnates her!
Pay your Debts **New!**: A woman (typically a brigand, like a pirate, though could be something else--like a princess) pays for passage aboard a pirate ship across the sea. Halfway there, she's expected to pay up, and lacks the money to do so. Being that it's a pirate ship, it's likely full of men, and so...
  • A. She's tied down to a chair and put under a spell by the ship's mage, hypnotizing her into becoming the ship's slutty puppy: An extremely horny, cock-hungry slave, for 24 hours. The crew may decide to keep her in that state forever, or release her to her destination later.
  • B. Decides to give sexual services to the captain, and the captain only, consensually.
  • C. Isn't forced to pay up, and decides to walk to her quarters. She enters to be quickly raped by 2+ men at the same time, unable to call for help. This is why you should always pay your pirates!
The Wilds **New!**: A lesbian woman leaves her town to wander into the jungle, after overhearing rumours about women disappearing. Far from town, she's ambushed by...
  • A. A tribe of lizard men. They proceed to give her to their shaman, who uses mind control powers to make her subservient. She's then either used by the shaman or the tribe's champion, being turned into a cock-loving slut in the process.
    B. A lycanthrope--a werewolf. This one in particular is in heat, and pins her to the ground or against a tree, using her to relieve himself. It doesn't take long for it to turn consensual, as his unusual girth eventually breaks her in.
    C. An incubus, who uses his corrupting powers to turn her straight as he uses her for his own pleasure.
Random Scene: Want to do a quick and dirty smut scene you've had on your mind? I'm (probably) your lady, friend! Pick two kinks and a setting, and I'll be more than happy to indulge in a little personal smut fantasy of yours. :blush:

Old stories here that I'm not as interested in doing anymore, but they're still here to look at. In case they give you ideas.

The Gardens: An adventurer wanders into a magnificent garden to find and defeat an evil sorcerer/sorceress. There, she...
  • A. Ends up captivated by the scent of the plants, and is raped and corrupted by the plants at the sorcerer/sorceress' command. She either ends up transformed, her skin turning green and her breasts lactating milk as the plants constantly use her to feed themselves, or becomes the sorcerer/sorceress' personal pet.
  • B. Ends up being ambushed by a guardian--minotaur, lizardman, orc, et cetera--who defeats her and violates her until she starts enjoying it, possibly impregnating her.
  • C. Confronts the evil sorcerer or sorceress directly, who use magic to overwhelm her with sexual desire. (Either mind control outright, or making her fall to carnal urges.)
Heroine Bad End: Exactly as implied. A Heroine gets into a battle to defeat the villain of the day, and ends up losing the fight. As a result, she is...
  • A. Raped by a tentacle monster/beast of some kind until she starts enjoying it. (Non-con which progresses into con.)
  • B. Is captured and reprogrammed by a mad scientist to be his sex slave. (Perhaps by mind control collar?)
  • C. Is rescued by a civilian and brought to his home, where she swears she'll repay him and he demands it (naturally) in sex. Could be warm and fuzzy, could be hardcore dom-sub.
  • D. Gangbanged by the villain's minions, who have some sort of addictive cum that reduces her to a sex-crazed slut.

That's that! There's nothing else left to see here! I would greatly appreciate if you would possibly give me a request. If not, alas, I wish you luck on your travels with other partners!

RE: The HypnoDrome Parlour of Scandelously Salacious Requests!

What's your limit on taking request RP's?

RE: The HypnoDrome Parlour of Scandelously Salacious Requests! (Updated: 10-08-2015)

Bump! I'm free up to do new RP's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom