Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Storms that bring Fire ((comments welcome)) warning rants may be visiable

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Ok so where do I start?...*sigh* My life as well in lack of a better terms "Housewife" can get dull, boring and routine based. Just me and my husband living in a one bedroom with our four furbabbies. He works providing and I do everything else typically housewife mombojombo with the occasional she secretary thrown in. Also with my folks well lack of a better term depentent on me as I am there only child. Now don't get me wrong I know that helping them is a thing after the years they put up with me but there's a side. The well verbal assaults mental and physical...I mean how would you take it your a 8 year old girl just greeting diagnosed for Bipolar deppresion and ADHD and your parents calling you 'Fat Cow' 'Bitch' 'Cunt' 'Fat ass' that nine yards living with that for well when I moved out at 19. Not once when I moved out did my folks did the sappy my baby is growing up heck they did the happy dance called there friends and through a party even told my now husband to which I was engaged to at the time "she is your problem". Jeez really .....ugh no wonder the dr s look at me with pitty........I guess well I'm ranting

Sorry about that you now the saying paper to pen the words will flow or in this case fingers to keyboard. Hi call me Valkeryie I am 25 and been well a bit of a compulsive writer..way to keep me occupied. I guess with everything in my life going on right now the writing is my shut out to the world. The lawyer, life and well my so called best friend being a complete dummy but someone's got to held that kids hand lol. Also had our first nephew born about two weeks ago so been in contact with my sister in law. Yeah! Never though I be a aunt with no siblings in my life.....crud 2:31 am need to get to bed night all.

Oh lord rain again..jeez we already got the Mo river way past its point past three days its been on and off raining well take that back yesterday afternoon blue skies....well it will give Mr time to write out for future reference the family and friends in life....

My mother jeez psycho it pretty much in a nuf shell her way or the highway you can't tell her any different or she will throe what I call a bitch parade. Though she is my mom sometimes I just want to smack her for being such a hard headed, stubborn person.

My father aka Stone cold Steve Austin if he was 150lbs heavier. He does not drink beer though only when its social. By the way the nickname was given to him on a class field trip when I was in elementary school...thanks again Derrick... any ways my dad is a sweet heart and would give you the shirt off his back if he trusted you enough but he has a bad temper..

Alex my male friend since well sixth grade. We have a complicated past we where constantly on and off dating wise ((when he was not cheating on me and I catch him)). For all the crap we have endured with our well friendship/relationship history we stuck by each other. I know each one of his family like they where my own kin. His grandmother was disappointed I did not marry her grandson but I married my Joe. Safely enough he is a bit of a user but I can not for the life of me call it quits I mean how do you invest all the time and resources to help someone and simply walk away. Heck he admits and so does his family if it was not for me he would have never graduated.

Joe my husband he is someone I have known since 2008 we met in Job corp and dated for a while until he got terminated for getting in a fight with one of his room mates for defending me when the room mate was supposed to be a friend of mine. We broke it off well he did over email a month late and we got back together in 2010 we been together ever since. We got married July 5 2012 he likes to say that he celebrated his independence and being single on July 4th then got hitched and screwed the next day.

Aunt S my moms sister bank manager acts like she belongs in Beverly hills. A divorced woken whom is the mother of my only two cousins on the maternal side of the family. Though I never see them and they well for lack of a better word could care less about there older cousin....hey not my fault my mom had me right out of highschool.

Grandma L the crazy or them all its pretty bad when the whole entire family thinks she belongs in a straight jacket in a padded cell. Now these past couple years. I know have been a bit rough with losing the love of her life a d father of her two daughters to lung cancer. But to play it out with the poor pathetic me syndrome every time.

Grandpa D my grandfather the Vietnam war vet. He was the very rock of my moms side of the family. He was level headed and would have the best advice if I needed it...god. I miss this man what I would not. Give. To. See him again.

Grandma C my dads mom personalilty: ostrich with head buried in the sand and the terms hear no evil, see no evil and speak. O evil applies to her. She thinks everyone is out to get her baby son. Divocered from Grandpa S.

Grandpa S dads dad my biological grandfather..what a joke one moment he is in my life oh I love you granddaughter next he got his head up some women's ass and ignoring his kids and grandkids.

Grandpa D he is married to grandma C me and him never really got Along while I was growing up. Still don't but it is what it is when you try to shove your religion down someone's throat.

Aunt Ma my dads older sister. My dad being the oldest of the four sibling my aunt ma being the older daughter. Ex druggie jail timer but she is on the clean and steady path now. So now she is the fun aunt ma again like the family likes.

Uncle Mi my dads baby brother the baby boy of the four.. BAD news druggie,theif and liar. Never once has he had anything nice to say to me current situation locked up and to be honest I'm game he is in there that way he can't hurt himself any more.

Aunt Me the baby girl of the four half sibling to my dad, aunt ma anduncle Mo. Her dad is Grandpa D nothing much I can say about her besides with what mood she is in is what you will get. Her and my mom used to be freinds but since she started drinking my mom quit because she was mean.

Cousin Ke aunt ma oldest boy. Honestly I wish we where closer but he has always been a bit distant to me

Cousin Br aunts ma eldest girls once again whish we where closer but everything with her is my way or the highway.

Cousin Brena second daughter to aunt ma god I miss this girl she was like my twin but she passed away in the Harrison county fire a couple years back.

Cousin Briley second son to aunt ma he passed away in the same fire as his sister brenna. Miss this little guy and his coon tail ponytail.

Cousin Mar daughter to aunt Me she is got everything going for her. College already has her run in nursing she is only 18 part time job. Lettered in soft ball in her four years of highschool and on varsity team all four years. Can not be more proud of this girl then I am!

Cousin Mas youngest daughter of aunt ma she is following in her sisters foot steps in softball. She dies not know what she is doing after highschool but she has got three years to figure it out. She has already lettered tow. God those two I am so proud of!!!

Rough of family with out going into to many details.

5 and a 1/2 furlongs was all it took for American Pharaoh to win it. The triple crown 37 year drought is over..damn the horse could run. I was happy to witness history yesterday with my folks and husband..

Major thinking today rather or not this marriage is worth it. Three + years of arguing over the same crap and getting excuses. He will change for a week of well work on it for a week then go right back to same old shit but I'm supposed to change and stay that way?! I thought marriage was a two people working together not 95% do what you want and the other 5% participation when you feel like it....

Talked to a friend that I had not heard from in a while. Had me worried there because last time I talked to him he was in a wheelchair. So that was a sigh of relief for me because I consider him a brother... gong to began my old training again soon have a old buddy I used to box with that is setting up his gym again at his house and he needs a sparring partner so get to dust offthe old gloves.

Thrpught punches today with my friend Anthony in his gym. End result: crap I have gotten soft. It used to be that I could do the same thing a couple years and not have my shoulders burning. Dang it lol

Though it did not help I took my xander out on the bag. Once again mom is still comparing me to cousin Br. I mean seriously I try to have a friendship with her and it gets thrown up in my face along with why can't you be more like Br. Okay so I'm supposed to have two kids,married and gate my life? I am married its just me and my husband are not in a rush to have kids.

Well a mouse decided to show itself last night and my cat Romeo went nuts so much that chasing the mouse he went head first into the fridge. We ended up moving the fridge last night my cat caught it twice but it escaped. The dang thing just showed itself again a hour ago. I cornered it to the bath room and realised it was the one from a couple months ago I nickname scrap reason is it has a little bit of its ear missing. I called it scrap and it went into my hand I ended it up carrying it outside on my hand. Goofball mouse.

I just feel like I'm back to being low on the totem pole again from my husband. I mean we been planing a night out which was tonight for a while. Wamt king to see the premerie of a movie he has been picking up extra shifts and just yells at me when I tell him about the night we ha e planned. His excuse when I get frustrated is to tepp me 'There's the food if you think I am so bad then leave. ' REALLY?! Well I'm sorry that I want time with the man I married and not be on borrowed hours before he has to go to bed so he can go to work the next day....

A bit of a day today got up at 9am went to my buddys house. Worked at his gym starting to get my speed back. Went over after 4 at films helped them out and washed clothes got home at 8:30 sire,tires but gueaa what husband been home for three hours first saying is 'what's for dinner" made a quick dinner. Now he's asleep he did not spend anytime with me...ugh really

Monday husband had the day off we spent all day with me. We went and ate brunch at a restaurant we used to go to when we where dating. Went to a thrift store near my folks bought a Japanese kimono there for $5 found out from the store that makes them it is $170 holy Molly. I like it though me and Joe didn't get home till 9 went to my dads and helped repair the kitchen sink, he has a bad back so its hard for him to get up and down. He was grateful, found a way for me to have my cats at a no pet place I need to register them as Emotional Therapy cats which with my depression and everything else it will work all I have to due is getting a copy of my med records from my Dr that diagnosed me when I was 8 and send them in. Of course there's a fee about $85 a piece and register each cat would cost me almost $400 but with it I can go anywhere and show them that and legally they can not charge me pet deposit or pet rent or so I have heard..

Well yesterday was my third year wedding anniversary with my husband
And now today severe weather and tornado sirens going off. Woot not lol it has weakened but still got me a bit on edge the touchdown was 15 minutes away from where I live.

Woke up around 4:20 am when my husbands alarm went off so he could get up for work...fuck got a damn fever...may have to go to hospital tonight got another abscess forming back last year in July I have MRSA on the back of my neck and early this year had a abscess that included both Staph and Strep infection on my inner leg now I have another trying to form...why the hell do I keep getting these I mean I'm not dirty person AF all hell I take two showers minimum a day. Just don't like feeling well dirty.....in another news I was recently called by my old publisher to make a sequel for my manager I did when I was 17. This time involving the son of my two main characters. The half demon bastard child Volik...so back to what I used go do and getting permission from bands to feature there songs as in in operation for the many a..I have a sword style of coming up with the scenes usually listening to songs and while listening I pitchers in my mind how it needs to play out, don't no if there's a term for it but it is just a matter of putting pen to paper.

Diagnosis Celluitus a once took of the skin. I'm on two antibiotics and tylonal for the fever and pain. Have spurts of the fever and chills. For those that don't know if left untreated or to late and not caught earlier it can hospitalize and or kill. It is common with people whom have had MRSA. I have to limit my restriction which mean my walking due to where it is at and stay out of the sun so aka hermit in my apartment and bed rest. Also Alex is on a tyrant again saying I'm a user..wtf I was the one that got him on fourth of July so he could get his ice and beer for his "family" celebration. Not once did he offer to pay back the gas I used for it. All because I asked him to call me last night to let him know what was going on with me and he told me to text which I did not and he started a big argument and sob story about his uncle being upset because he lost two of his friends. I left of alon told him fine I will talk to you later on then good night at then I get a text saying fuck you you don't respect me and you use me....really me and Joe have bought you meals,cigarettes and took you places and he er once have you paid us back even though you say you will

My depression is getting the better of me recently. My family has made comments of me being off a bit. Well it happens when your in the hospital in surgery and no one is there before or after nor at the hospital when your recovering. It makes me think am I really that bad of a person?

Back
Top Bottom