Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want To See My Boyfriend Dick Mum? *Me & Eyesoffire* 18+

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
It was the day Kelly was finally bringing her boyfriend round to meet her Mum. She had been with him for three months now and things had seemed to have gotten serious. She really liked him and loved spending time with him. The bus dropped them off just outside her house as her Mother greeted them outside the house. "Ah so you must be Kelly boyfriend. I've heard so many wonderful things about you. My your more handsome than she made you out to be." She gave him a tight hug and then one for her daughter as well. "Well I'm glad you like him already Mum." As Kelly spoke she winked at her Mother.

It was fine to be nervous, Jonn thought. Kelly had made it really clear that it was cool to come over and meet her mother. He wasn't sure if it was too early or two late. But either way, he walked alongside her to her door after the bus drooped them off at Kelly's house.
Jonn froze for a moment, the hug was tight and her mother looked, well, nothing like he'd expected. He eyed her from head to toe, realizing where Kelly had got her looks from.
"It's good to meet you." He said with one of his many charming smiles at Kelly's mother.

He was allowed inside the house and looked around. "Your house is even better than I imagined." He said to Kelly. He felt his stomach rumble and ignored it as best he could.

Kelly poked her boyfriend in the ribs. "Stop perving on my Mum. I should be the only girl you perv on." she said with a giggle. "Can you blame him? I can't help being attractive to young men such as Jonn. Don't worry Jonn you can look as much as you like." Kelly Mum then walked past them both. As she walked she shook her ass from side to side. "She's such a tease. Though so am I. But at least I put out after teasing you." Kelly winked at her boyfriend.

Kelly's mom's ass was so shapely that he couldn't tear his eyes away from it until his girlfriend spoke.
He looked at Kelly and eyed her chest. She was so like her mother in many ways. "I'm a lucky guy." He said to Kelly. "after all that teasing, can you blame me for wanting some fun?" he grinned at her. Jonn's hand moved to her lower back and slid down to rest just above the curve of her ass.
"How much fun are you thinking we'll have today?" He whispered to her. "You think your mom's going to mind the sounds we make?"

Back
Top Bottom