Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Can Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

LustLove

Star
Hello, LustLove here.

About Me -

- 20 years of age
- Female
- I live in eastern United States, EST timezone
- I'm also a college student
- Most nights I stay up pretty late

Genres/Preferences -

I adore slice of life with drama and romance, that literally always pulls me in without any question whatsoever. Romance in general is a requirement with any type of story I play. I also enjoy some action involved as well so anything that has to do with violence or crime is completely fine with me. I especially like plots with gangs and cops/detectives. I can also do post apocalyptic plots and anything supernatural.

M/F pairings are all that I'm looking for at the moment. And in M/F, I prefer to play the female, I could less what gender you identify with, as long as you can play a convincing male character. I do have one request, please don't make your males extremely feminine. I like my men to act like men, not the opposite sex.

I generally write from 2-4 paragraphs. I love detail, so it's definitely something I include and would appreciate if my partner had the same passion. I can roleplay through PMs or threads or email. I do use faceclaims/playbys but if that is not something you like, I usually provide a written description of my character as well.

That's all I have for now and I'm sure I left out plenty of other details but if you have any other questions, don’t be afraid to ask.

Email: lucille_rp@yahoo.com (brownie points if you can roleplay through email) and do not contact me on YIM. Your messages will be ignored.

Thank you!

im interested,i have a supernatural RP in mind that might suit your tastes,feel free to email me at chris_brown_2@yahoo.com if u want to discuss further

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom