Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~♥♡Any Romantics out there? ♥♡~

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Well, Look who do we have here! Welcome darling, cookie?

First of all, information about me as a role player-

●I can be very detailed in our rp during plots
I need a role player who can atleast give me once in two days.More is always welcomed.●I am a para writer.I love writing 2-3 paragraphs, can definitely do more too.
●I love smut, but without story line,I loathe it.So our rp's should have smut to plot ratio 30:70
●I dont want your character to be a male human zombie, concentrating on thrusting your cock inside only.
I want YC to have emotions like anger, lust, passion, love, desire, sadness and happiness.
•I love love triangles ♥♡♥ So pls contact me if you have one.

●I am not looking for people who will contact me, Excite me, start the rp then go to sleep and forget about it.No, I want long term partners instead of short term or one night stands .[/i]

I am looking for something new.Something exciting. Something that makes me count minutes for your reply.

I am looking for plots, that have a perfect build of plot and smut.I love sex, hence I'm as kinky as it gets but I want a strong plot to drive it.Strong story to make me want to write.
Stories like are full of twists and turns.

Plot wise my kinks are-
-Sexy, tall, handsome men
Goth, Emo or perhaps feminine men turn me off.If your character is not good looking, my intrests dims out
-I may be in BDSM but I dont want pure Dom×Sub relationship.
That doesn't mean, I won't do it in the rp, but the plot won't revolve around my character being an cum dump for you
-I am a Romantic.
Honestly, I want romance that engulfs our characters.Forces them to do wrong, controls their heart and pumps their blood
-The thing about love triangles is that
They instantly draw my attention. Forces me to say yes to you.And puts my writing juices into work
-Reactions and Emotions
If the girl you love comes out wearing a slutty cheerleading dress.What would you do? Would you continue eating your breakfast or dream how you could just pour maple syrup all over her sexy body and lick it ? I guess that explains it?

-High Drama
I need it.Period.
Him shouting at her raged, she glares back before he roughly pins her .

-Man Handling
Being pinned, gripped tightly or even havimng arms wrap around the body, big yes.

My No's-

1. Blow Jobs (and all the related things)
  2. Excessive bathroom play
  3. Death During sex
  4. Older Woman ×Younger men
  5. If any kink is not mentioned above, then I'm okay in doing it.

[/color]
I beg my future Roleplayers to not judge me based upon any of my of old thread or writing.Please be the judge of something I write especially for you.
Old Roleplayers are also welcomed!

For Plots and Pairings, scroll down lovelies.★♡♥♡☆

Rp only in bluemoon via thread or PM in Third person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom