Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~♥♡Any Romantics out there? ♥♡~

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Well, Look who do we have here! Welcome darling, cookie?

First of all, information about me as a role player-

●I can be very detailed in our rp during plots
I need a role player who can atleast give me once in two days.More is always welcomed.●I am a para writer.I love writing 2-3 paragraphs, can definitely do more too.
●I love smut, but without story line,I loathe it.So our rp's should have smut to plot ratio 30:70
●I dont want your character to be a male human zombie, concentrating on thrusting your cock inside only.
I want YC to have emotions like anger, lust, passion, love, desire, sadness and happiness.
•I love love triangles ♥♡♥ So pls contact me if you have one.

●I am not looking for people who will contact me, Excite me, start the rp then go to sleep and forget about it.No, I want long term partners instead of short term or one night stands .[/i]

I am looking for something new.Something exciting. Something that makes me count minutes for your reply.

I am looking for plots, that have a perfect build of plot and smut.I love sex, hence I'm as kinky as it gets but I want a strong plot to drive it.Strong story to make me want to write.
Stories like are full of twists and turns.

Plot wise my kinks are-
-Sexy, tall, handsome men
Goth, Emo or perhaps feminine men turn me off.If your character is not good looking, my intrests dims out
-I may be in BDSM but I dont want pure Dom×Sub relationship.
That doesn't mean, I won't do it in the rp, but the plot won't revolve around my character being an cum dump for you
-I am a Romantic.
Honestly, I want romance that engulfs our characters.Forces them to do wrong, controls their heart and pumps their blood
-The thing about love triangles is that
They instantly draw my attention. Forces me to say yes to you.And puts my writing juices into work
-Reactions and Emotions
If the girl you love comes out wearing a slutty cheerleading dress.What would you do? Would you continue eating your breakfast or dream how you could just pour maple syrup all over her sexy body and lick it ? I guess that explains it?

-High Drama
I need it.Period.
Him shouting at her raged, she glares back before he roughly pins her .

-Man Handling
Being pinned, gripped tightly or even havimng arms wrap around the body, big yes.

My No's-

1. Blow Jobs (and all the related things)
  2. Excessive bathroom play
  3. Death During sex
  4. Older Woman ×Younger men
  5. If any kink is not mentioned above, then I'm okay in doing it.

[/color]
I beg my future Roleplayers to not judge me based upon any of my of old thread or writing.Please be the judge of something I write especially for you.
Old Roleplayers are also welcomed!

For Plots and Pairings, scroll down lovelies.★♡♥♡☆

Rp only in bluemoon via thread or PM in Third person.

Dark Themed Romance

Let's start with Dark Romance Plots where your character is the villain as well as hero of the story.
For all of these, the characters I am looking to play opposite are men screwed down in the core, dealing with their own issues while trying to love.

1.A Soul Out Of Place

Pairing -: Demon × Angel ; Rough sex, Romance, Rape, Dirty clothing , Bondage and much more.

LuciferxAngel

Its not easy keeping balance tend to tip towards God and Heaven is always over crowded.Having no choice, a random soul or even angel is choosen and is sent off to Hell just to the balance of souls could be righted. God doesn't like such method, but its not his doing for it is Lucifer's. This balance system has been going on for centuries...millenia if you will and so far no problems have occured, except for one day.
MC is the angel chosen and YC is Lucifer who owns her.
The virgin angel in the hands of the king of devils-Abuses and lust are on their way.
She is badly used by YC until ofcourse, Lucicer starts to fall for her.

Will Only Do- [do not contact me with this plot if you don't agree with these] -
•Rape
•Bondage
•Heavy dark Romance
•Plot to Smut ratio:70 to 30
•Anger Management Issues
•Over Protectiveness

Plus, Both the characters will look human, except mine will have Wings Your's can have too..I want Lucifer to be a hot, seductive, flirty man with a nice muscled body and dark tattoo's crawling over his muscles.

2.I Have Always Loved You, Darling

Pairing :Mob Boss × Young Girl; Heavy BDSM, Bondage, S and M, Romance

YC wants to avenge his family's murder.YC is a rich mob leader/Drug Dealer (but that doesn't mean he has to have punk beard and tatoos of roses crawling all over Hate that. A handsome, tall , muscular male works the best )He gets my character to fall in love with him then eventually marry him.We start the role play from the first night of marriage where instead of taking her to the 'pretend' house he had, he takes her to his real house full of his real life. Personal sluts, guards. .He then tells her why did he marry her and he plans to ruin her.But he realizes that while making her fall in love with him, he himself had fallen for her.From here they will start the journey to their ultimate fairy tale ending.It goes from non consensual to consensual slowly with pangs of over protectiveness, jealousy, roughness to the point of complete submission.

I want this plot to be a love triangle between the boss, MC and his brother. But it is not
Compulsary.

Things needed:
You to be creative to keep the story pacing
Heavy dark romance
Extra anger management issues leading to abuse
Over protectiveness

Lighter Themed Romance Plots

Lighter Sweeter Plots with Heavy Romance

1.Real Piece Of Life Scenario

-The first one goes like, YC recently buys another small cafe and when he goes to visit the place, a waitress bumps into him-A waitress he must have.
The waitress is unnaturally beautiful, often turns both the heads of a man.Will A man like (YC) who is over protective to the core, jealous and has anger management issues be able to deal with the concept of love?
They will date, pregnancy can happen, even marriage.

-The second one is about a man who tends to get abusive and deals with many issues manages to get his girlfriend pregnant.
We'll start with from the beggining of the pregnancy skipping time in between as we play the pregnancy out.

2.He Loves Me So, He loves me Not

Pairing :Boss × Assistant

Inspired By Maroon 5 -Animals

She knows he isn't good for her, she knew it after he threw her out of his bed at 2 in the morning after a hot steamy one night stand, she knew it when he talks rudely to her everyday in the office, she knows it when he flirts with other women infront of her then why does she end up right under him each time?

A young girl has a one night stand with a man who turns out to be her new boss the next day.When she refuses to continue a casual sexual relationship with him the insults are followed with never ending flirting, jealousy and rude remarks.He has made it clear, he doesn't want a commited relationship then why does he tend to keep her close?

Loads of-Insults, YC being rude, the more he falls for her the more jerkier he gets, Afraid of commitment, maybe a pregnancy?, over protectiveness, anger management issues.

3.Sweet Revenge

MC had two brothers who loved her deeply in highschool.Although she loved the younger one more, she chose the elder one.
Now five years later-
Life has taken a gruesome turn for the poor girl.Married to the abusive brother who tends to blame her for every thing going wrong. Forcing her to have sex, hitting her and what not.When she thinks life can't take any more pathetic form, the younger brother (YC) enters back into her life as her new boss, hell bent to insult her and feed fat the ancient grudge he held against her.But as he notices how inert and easily frightened she gets along with the constant bruises, he cannot help but doubt something is wrong.
After all, it doesn't take much for an old flame to rekindle.

I will play both the husband and the woman.

5.Every One has A match

Pairing :God ×Goddess

They say that love can be easily found.Love at first sight is usually the case.But what happens when one falls in love with a God that can never be touched. Etos, God of Illness can never approach anyone, God or Goddess, Human or Demon without causing a plague to erupt.From afar he watches those around him, unable to participate in merry events, touch or dance, kiss and hug or do anything others do around him.With eyes like that of the sea, deep and blue, hair the color of midnight that reached to his calfs, his build muscled and tone, height around 6'7 and skin sun kissed, Etos wishes to only be loved and touched like anyone else.For almost 8 hundreds years that's all he's even longed f
or, but now, he only wishes to die, to end his miserable lonelyness once and for all.But wait, can it be.Mabe there is hope for the God. Ranmi, Goddess of Immunity could be the answer he seeks.With ruby red hair that curled and reached her waist, skin like that of creamy peaches,eyes a pale emerald green, body curved and full, perfect for bearing children her body only at 5'8. She was only four hundred years old, hasn't leaved in mount Olympus for long, for she had been on Earth, unaware of the happenings up in the sky.But now that she has returned, everyone seems to rush to her, warning her about Etos.A mere brow she raises and ignores her fellow companions.How bad could this God be.Surely he means no harm, since he cannot touch.Wanting to see him, though unable to, without her friends looking down at her.She hopes that one day she would meet Etos and give him the comfort he so wishes and nothing else.

Contains: Romance, Love triangle, Drama

6.Surprise, surprise

Pairing :Male×Female

He was free spirited, a bad ass, a gun for hire, a ladies man and an all out penny pincher..more or less.For years until he finally reached thirty, _(Name)_ has been living off his father's old money since he was little.Well what happens when one day, hearing a knock on the door, he finds an unusual large, tall box infront of his door instead of the usual parcel with loads of cash his old man sends him.Infront of the box was a letter addressed to him by his old man.Dragging the box inside, he shuts the door and tears the letter open and promptly reads.Dear Good-For-Nothing-Son-Of-Mine, If you get this box and are reading this letter, then good news for me, your not homeless.You've reached the age where you can support yourself.You've lived off my money for thirty years now and frankly, its time for you to properly earn your money.Wanna know how?Its called a job and in case you don't know what that is, surely you have a dictionary or a computer so you can look up the definition.No doubt your cursing me and wish me dead by now, well to bad.I may be sixty years old, but it'll take more then prayer to kill me.If your wondering about the box, well, lets just say your first means of responsibility is inside.Its times to keep your cock in your pants and start sticking to one flower.If you fail with your responsibility, then you shall be completely cut off.That's right.I'm still giving you some money, but only enough to help pay off whatever you can and to help you with getting a proper job, not going about and killing people.Best you take care of your responsibility, or else it'll run away from you.Oh and one more thing.Congratulations.I took the liberty of seeing that you are happily wedded.Best you provide a nice wedding band.Love you alwaysYour Still-Living_Father, Dave.The hell.Looking at the letter, he coudln't believe this.His old man was holding his allowance and not only that...but he had to take care of whatever was inside this box.What was it anyway.Tossing the letter, he reached for the box and began to tear at the tape, opening it up and inside, was a beautiful girl with big blue eyes.He blushed and oggled her, she blushed and cringed away.When he reached for her, she went wide eyed and screamed.Damn, this responsibility was going to be harder then he thought.

I don't want a want a classic dom×Sub relation here.I need Drama.Romance, Love and a good strong plot so only contact me if you have a good strong plot idea

7.Friendly Neighbourly Accident
Code:

Korin thought she had it all. A good job as a caterer, a great fiance' who was a lawyer, a lovely condo in Miami, but apparently, she didn't have it all or that good either. Her fiance' decided, why not have one last little swing before he was officially leg shackled and who better to fuck than, well...her best friend. After that incident and it was a big one, Korin was all over the news, along with her fiance'. The wedding was off and she needed to get away from the reporters and from her former life. A friend offered her vacation home on a small port island where no one would be able to find her. Only five homes were on that island and everyone there was very private. Her friend even insisted she go and take a deep in her neighbors pool. The owner was rarely ever there and he would never know. The lock on the pool door was broken, so she could let herself in, take a dip and leave. And the pool water was always warm. She agreeg The first thing she did, was take hold of her friends liquor, take the first bottle and drowned herself in it. With that, she drunkenly stumbled to her neighbors large home, let herself to the pool and removed her clothes, naked as ever, she took a dip, not realizing that the owner was home.....and ready to take a dip himself. Being caught, the owner offers a bargain. Since he knows who she is and if she wishes to stay hidden, she either agrees to be his little slave for the next two weeks and be safe from the tabloids or risk being exposed, adding this skinny-dipping adventure to the news as well. How bad could this be. Do a few chores right, it wasn't like he was going to ask for more or anything of the sort, right? Then again, the man that discovered her happens to be a multimillionaire who was both, owner, president and CEO of the top Electronics company known to man. Lucky her to be discovered by himI won't do this plot unless you have a nice idea for it :D

8.Pleasing the Water God

Paring : Virgin girl × Older God

Maiya was a young girl of sixteen who was trained in the art of wife hood.She was prim and groomed to be the perfect wife.....that is...until her father announced her sacraficement to the Water God, Hisho. Hisho was a spirited dragon of water, prayed upon by the people of Konkie Village. Giving the spirit food offerings and prayers, it gave the villagers endless water that either came down from the heavens or filled the river bank.But for the past three months now, no water has been given. Every day, men and woman, along with children, head into the Konkie Forest, stopping at the Water God's shrine and offered many givings, like prayers and food, even coin, but nothing.At last, something thought that it would be best to offer a sacrifice.A virgin sacrafice that would surely make the God happy.Being the elder and leader of the village, Maiya's father offers her, not even caring about her daughters feelings or well being.Well, the water god does shows up and turns out to be the most handsome man she had laid eyes on.

[/font]

RE: Looking for Detailed, plot+Storyline loving, Kinky human male role players

Hey
I am interested in your idea.
I like to play on YIM or AIM. Are you available on these?
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom