Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ambassador (with NyxieRune

Idril took her apology, and understand that Adriana still need to learned more about their people. She saw that Adriana was getting tired and needed a break. The princess also knew that Ember was not at her breaking point. "Hold on Adriana a bit more, I will request one of her sex buddies."

Idril pulled a red cord that ring a gong, then she turned to Ember. She pinched and rubbed her sister's neck. This made the young princess slow down in her thrusting. Ember's breathing was slow and heavy.

"I am sorry that we over stimulate you. We should have taken it slower." Idril uttered softly as she caress her body, "You are just a very interesting person, and you have gain our trust."

Idril moaned softly as she gently caress Adriana's plump ass. "Such a interesting body."

The liaison came with a sad look. "I am sorry princesses, Ember's sexual buddies are still morning over the queen's death."

Idril sighed, "I see. We can't even fully morn over her death, cause we have to be there for our people."

Liaison sighed, but notice Ember pulling out. The small princess walked over to the liaison, and pulled on her bikini top. The liaison's breasts spilled out and started to suckle on them. She tried to hump the older woman, while Liaison moan softly. The woman smiled at the young princess as her arms wrapped around the waist. "I will handle Ember's sexual desire. She just wants to me comfort her....she has been doing it since their mother's death."

"Oh, I forgot that Ember has a thing....what does you earthlings have a term...MIILF?" Idril replied, "you have a similar figure as mother."

"Please do not worry." Adriana informed the two princesses. "I am still learning to be a woman, and the nature of your culture, but I will endeavor to fully integrate myself."

When the liaison returned and informed the ladies that Ember's usual sex partners were unavailable, Adriana frowned. She mustered up the courage and gulped.
"I will continue on princesses." Adriana proudly said. She jumped into the pile and began to grind and grope at Ember and the liaison, grabbing tits and ass in an attempt to truly show that she was tying to be the best ambassador possible. But what she didn't admit, even to herself was that being a woman was fantastic. She loved the way her body felt when the woman pleasured her.

"Thank you so much." Adriana said, blushing. "I will take that as a compliment that I remind you of you mother. And yes, milf is the term. It means Mother that I would Like to Fuck. Will you join us in this mini orgy Princess Idrill?" Adriana had yet to experience much of Idrill, but she was very eager to.

Idril was please that Adriana was willing to learn more about their history and culture. She witness Adriana was eager again when seeing the Liaison playing with Princess Ember. "I thought you told me that you were tired." Idril cooed and arose from the bed. Ember was moaning when being grind and grope at. Liaison smirked when Adriana was pleasing her. "I think she was referring to me, but I do see some similarities."

The liaison caressed the butts of both females. Her lips touching any skin revealed by the two naked ladies.

"I see." Idril smirked, "So you able to go more than one round? I don't want the party to go without you."

Adriana was busy biting at the liaison's ass when she was interrupted by Idrill's question. She stopped what she was doing and turned around. "I was tired Princess. But I feel fine. Being a woman is just so wonderful at times. I feel like my body has a constant need for sex. I just want to keep going. I never want this pleasure to end." She said, before attacking Ember's body with her lips.

What little was left of her former masculinity was fading away. Adriana would always be the same person. The same one who was now almost fully a woman. She no longer felt tied to the former man she had once been. But was eager to embrace her new role as a woman.

"I can go all night if I have something to drink." Adriana said to Idrill. "Perhaps we can all have some more of that tea so that I may be able to sample some more milk?"

"Please do not overdo yourself. We recommend even our newbies to take a rest." The princess replied when Adriana told that she was able to go on. The Liaison moaned when the ambassador biting her ass, but agreed with the princess. Idril nodded as she made some tea for the ladies.

"Ember does not like giving her milk due to her small breasts. You have to massage her breasts, and make her drink the tea via a kiss." Adriana replied when handing Liaison and Adriana a small cup. The Liaison and the princess drank the sweet tea, and both of their breasts started to produce milk.

Ember noticed that people were producing milk. She grinned as she latched herself to the Liaison's breast.

"I will be careful." Adriana agreed. She knew that if she wasn't careful she could really injure herself. But the pleasure was just too great to ignore. She was going to have to learn how to get use to all these new pleasures being a woman. She was going to really need break when this ended. But for now....

"Then Ember can drink from me instead." Adriana said as she took the cup and began to drink from it. "That would give me a little break. Perhaps I have have a little milk princess Idrill!"

Adriana grabbed the busty Princess and pulled her down. Latching her mouth onto a nipple like a child, Adriana began to suck away at the large tit of Idrill. Holding up her own as an offer to anyone interested.

The Liaison petted Ember's head to gain her attention to Adriana's leaking breasts. She smiled brightly as she came again from the creature playing inside her. Her mouth wrapped around Adriana's breasts and started to suckle on it. The Liaison decided to go the backside of Ember and started to massage her tiny breasts. Ember moaned when her perky breasts being touched. "I will get Ember ready to be milk for you Adriana....It is said that her milk is divine. It should replenish you more."

Idril gasped when being pulled down. She was beside Adriana and examined her body all over again. "I will agree. She has the best milk, but sadly she can only produce it for one person. But she does look adorable, being surrounded by Three Busty Women."

"Come on princess just take a sip I'm su.......holy fuck that's intense!!!" Adriana screamed. The calm way she offered her breasts slipping away as the stimulation from Ember's lips made her begin to shake and moan violently. She grabbed Ember's head and pushed in into her milking breasts. Moaning at the sensation.

"No rush." Adriana commented to the liaison. She was enjoying being sucked far to much to let it end quickly.

"Ember can only produce for one person? Or only enough for one person?" Adriana absentmindedly asked Idrill. "Oh, and princess Idrill. I have a second breast that is unoccupied. I'd be more than happy to have you on it should you desire."

Ember felt Adriana's hand push her into her breasts. She smiled brightly when she thought of her mother doing that to her. The young princess continue to latch herself to one nipple, but Adriana asked about the other breasts. "No...mama...I will please both your breasts. You always tease me about not drinking enough milk." She cooed before mashing the ambassador's breasts together and started to suck on both nipples. Her tongue lapped up.

"Thanks, but no thanks." Idrill cooed before pushing Adriana's legs apart. "I prefer something more juicy" Her lips touched Adriana's lower lips before rubbing her face on the mound. Her tongue slowly teased the clit.

Liaison slowed down on teasing Ember's breasts before inserting a finger in the Princess's ass. "It depends on the person. If she likes you then she will produce more, but yes she produces enough for one person."

"Okay...." Adriana said skeptically. She realized that Ember must be having some sort of flashback. Turning her attention to Idrill, Adriana asked the question. "Does she think I'm her mother?" The ambassador asked. "I don't know how I feel about that. Flattered I suppose. But it's strange all the same."

"Ummmmmmm..... feel free." Adriana said to Idrill when the busty princess navigated to her pussy and began to kiss and lick at it. "oh god oh god oh my fucking god!!!" the busty ambassador moaned as idrill's tongue flicked across he clit. She used her other hand to force Idrill's head tight against her pussy, eager for the feeling.

"oh. ooooookkay!!" Adriana said in acknowledgement to the liaison. But she wasn't able to concentrate much thanks to the stimulation she was receiving from the two princesses.

Idrill sighed, "I think your breasts reminded her of our mother. I told you Ember tends to be focus on one thing when being in her lust-mode." She continues to kiss and licked the ambassador's sweet vag. Her appetite grew when hearing the busty chick moaning for more. The busty princess felt a hand over her head which signal her to go deeper and eager to explore more. Her finger motion its way to the plump ass. She soon found her way to her hole and started to tease it.

Liasion smirked as she leaned forward and started to kiss her on the lips. She started to stick her tongue inside and explored around.

"ah. I guess I should take that as a compliment." Adriana responded. But she had a hard time concentrating after that as Idrill began to attack her pussy with her tongue once more. then she felt a finger inside of her, but she had no idea who it belong to, which of her holes it was in or any other details. The only thing she knew was that the pleasure was too great to ignore.

What's more, Ember still suckled on her breasts like a newborn child, and the liaison had begun to make out with her.

all in all, the foursome was almost too much to handle. but Adriana calmed herself and tried to not let the pleasure overcome her. She needed to be calm and learn how to live with such things if she was to spend any amount of time on this planet.

Idrill continued to please Adriana's pussy and ass. The busty princess could feel her quiver with pleasure. A soft chuckled before going deeper.

Ember whimpered when the creature inside started to peak out again. The creature was still thrusting in the princess's tight pussy, but the other side wanted some relief. It twitched like a dick would when wanting to cum. She continued to lap her sweet milk being produce.

The Liasion bit her lip, before pulling away. "I see Ember's little friend wants to make you sticky. It will be similar to cum, but actually good for the skin."

"Is your finger in my ass? Adriana asked Idrill as she felt herself stimulated. "I can't even tell what's going on anymore. All this pleasure is becoming almost too great to handle. I feel like I'm going to explode soon. I feel like my whole body is on fire thanks to the work of you three."

She noticed the dick creature working around. Hearing the wish for it to cum, Adriana knew what she must do. "Make it cum all over me." She insisted. "Make the creature shower me with ember's cum."

She was nearly exhausted. But for the sake of her promise, she was pushing on and trying to go as long as she could before she finally ran out of steam.

Idrill pulled away as beads of drool left her lips. "I see you have some feeling. I will let Ember take the rest. Then you shall rest." She uttered as she pulled away.

Ember whimpered as she felt the dick creature buldge inside her. "Ah!" She moaned as the creature came. The creature sprayed the converted juice's of Ember to a sticky cum over Adriana's and Ember's body. Even a load was dripping from Ember's pussy.

"That creature really enjoyed itself." Idrill chuckled as she watched Ember falling asleep. The eager princess was still latched to one of Adriana's boobs.

"How did you like our orgy?" The busty princess replied as she started to make a bed for the three of them. "We will return to the bedroom later, but it is best to rest here."

"Oh..."Idrill chuckled, "Do tease my sister about the sex you had with her. Her reaction is cute when she not horny."

Adriana moaned as the women each finished pleasuring her. She felt Ember's cum shower her body, leaving he coated in the sticky substance the creature had produced from its host. Adriana panted as she caught her breath. Finally able to relax, she collapsed onto a cushion and took deep breath after deep breath to try and regain some of her strength.

"It was truly fantastic." Adriana replied regarding the orgy. "But I think that next time I shall have some food and drink before we are to begin. Then perhaps I won't be so easily tired before it is all over with."

Laying flat across her back, Adriana looked over at Ember first. "You were truly lovely." She commented to the flat chested princess. Giving her a kiss. Before directing her attention to Idrill. "and you were as equally divine." Giving the other busty princess a kiss, Adriana laid there and closed her eyes, taking a brief nap o recover her strength.

Idrill received a kiss from Adriana for being divine. "It is my pleasure. You were also lovely." The busty princess was going to take a nap, but the Liaison had received word about some problems to attend to. "I take this nap as a raincheck." She replied as she wished them both a good rest.

---

Ember groaned as she rose from her nap. "Wha...what." She uttered as she was on top of Adriana. Her body and her pussy filled with cum. The princess was embarrassed what had happen. She did not know what to do. The princess was about to get up, but apparently still in Adriana's arms.

"Wakey wakey." She uttered before seeing a cup of tea. It sent a jolt through her body, and realized what type of tea it was. "Oh damn it...." She uttered as she was leaking milk.

Adriana had been asleep for a long time. When she did finally wake up, it was to Ember on top of her demanding she wake up. "How long was I out for?" The ambassador asked. Before realizing that Ember had consumed some of the tea. Making her lactate.

"Ah...." The dark haired ambassador said. "I should assist you with that. " So she wiggled Ember into position and then began to suckle on her left breast. Carefully extracting the milk.

"Oh wow. That's really delicious." Adriana commented as she drank the milk. "I could really get use to drinking this stuff. It's really potent."

Ember was going to answer her question, but she saw Adriana assisting her lactating breasts. A gasped left her pale lips when Adriana started to suckle on her left breast. Her face turned red. "No....my milk is not the best." She replied weakly as started to pant. Her body quivered from the sensation of the ambassador's lips. "People say it is like mother's milk, but they are lying."

Adriana stopped sucking and grabbed Ember to give her a kiss. "I personally think your milk is divine." She commented. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Now....perhaps we can, and by we I mean you, can relax and enjoy yourself."

Adriana went back to sucking at Ember's breasts. Lost in the world of the wonderful milk.

Ember blushed when Adriana compliment on the way her milk taste. "I guess......I....." She uttered weakly as she was nervous. Her body enjoyed the sensation before returning the kiss. "I will make sure you will be the one who will receive the most milk from my chest."

She combed the busty ambassador's dark hair when she was lapping up her milk. Most of the time, this would bring her lustful side but she felt different. Ember felt motherly.

Bell chimes down the hall. "Oh the banquet.....I have to prepare! Crap....the dancer were going to allow me to wear one of the garbs."

Ember rose from the floor, and helping the Ambassador up. "Lets go meet some...they are nice. Don't let Idrill know I showed you. It was supposed to be a surprise."

Adriana smiled. "I appreciate it princess." She commented as she ran her own fingers though Ember's hair. Giving the young princess a kiss on the head. "especially coming from one so lovely as yourself. I will cherish all the milk you give me. "

When the flat chested girl suddenly sprang up, Adriana got up to go with her. "What sort of dancing is it?" She asked as they rushed through the halls. "I'd be happy to meet them princess. I am eager to learn more about your culture for my report back to my people."

Ember blinked when she asked what sort of dancing it is. "Huh...we have two types. Nonsexual and sexual dancing." She replied honestly. She gave some thought to it. "In your culture, it should be called belly-dancing."

She took her through some passageways before meeting them in the back of the dining hall. They were getting themselves all ready for the dance.

"Princess..." One replied as she greeted her with a kiss. "I thought you got lost, or worse trip."

Ember blushed brightly when the dancer laugh. The dancer looked up to Adriana. "Hello, may I know who you are sweetie."

Adriana followed Ember hurriedly through the halls until they reached the hall of the dancers. Inside stood dozens of scantily clad women. Attired as if they were Arabian dancers in a Sultan's court. Adriana noted the similarity to hr own culture and then greeted the dancer who approached.

She bowed formally and then smiled. "my name is Adriana, Ambassador to the human race. It is my pleasure to be my people's representative to your culture. Princess Ember was eager to introduce me to more aspects of your culture, so I am here to learn. "

Adriana looked around and noted the varying body types of the dancers. some were slender and athletic. Other's were very curvy and buxom. She leaned over to Ember and whispered in her ear. "Who's your favorite?"

Ember blushed brightly. She coughed, "Princess should not choose favorites. She most love of her people." She replied sweetly. The dancer giggled and hugged her tightly. "This is why we love her so much, She is so cute."

Ember blushed brightly and could not speak.

The dance smirked, "So do want to learn how we dance. We could make you and the princess the main show."

The princess's eyes widen, "I am going to dance. I am clutz when it comes to dance."

Back
Top Bottom