Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ambassador (with NyxieRune

Adriana Garcia sat in the shuttle as she traveled to her new post. She was a long time ambassador with the Human Alliance. Having successfully negotiated many treaties and peace accords during her tenure. Although, she had now always been Adriana. She had once been a man named Adrian Garcia. In fact, up until the last week that had been who she was. But, thanks to a new potential intergalatic relationship, he'd agreed to become a she for the sake of his government and his ideals. The mysterious and reclusive Aphrodiacs, a race off all women, had approached the Human Alliance after years of indifference. They had requested an Ambassador be sent to begin the relationship. But they had wanted the best humanity had. Which just so happened to be Adrian. What's more, they would only allow another woman to enter their system. So Adrian had been persuaded by his superiors to undergo a full gender transformation.

The technology used allowed the scientists and doctors responsible to completely transform Adrian into Adriana. Not a scrape of masculine remained. He had become a she at the chemical and chromosomal level. Which meant that he would never have to take hormones or anything to make his body convincing as a woman. Adriana looked like she was born a woman. Instead of having only been one for a week.

So here she was, her shuttle descending into the capital landing zone that had been arranged for her to arrive at. With a sigh, she powered down her shuttle and waited for the liaison that was to great her upon arrival.

The liaison came walking over to the ship. Aphrodiacs had suffered a great lose the pass week when waiting for the Ambassdor. They had lose their queen, and is in a process of morning and declaring a new one. Liason wore a black silk bra and tight leather shorts. Aphrodiacs might have been reclusive, but most human would consider them not modest. Higher your rank, the less clothing you wore. The royal family and the temple priestess were the only ones allowed to show full nudity.

Liasion watched Adriana leave her ship, and exam her over. "I see you they have informed you of our customs." She smiled softly as she welcome her in with a kiss. The female groped her breasts and mound to make sure Earth kept their promise. "So real, I applaud your scientists. Ember might be eager to learn. Off to the meeting."

"So, how was your trip?" Liasion asked as she guide her to the palace. The hallway was adore with white stone and golden accents. Women statues were space evenly, and of the previous Queens.

Liasion arrived to the room to open the door to see two women scissoring each other. "Princesses, Our Ambassador has arrived. I know you are having a moment, but we our on schedule."

"Damn it!" Idril growled, "I almost got Ember to squeal about the location of my sweets."

Ember pushed Idril off, and quickly robbed herself. Idril rolled her brownish eyes, "We are allowed to be naked?"

Ember shook her head, "Adriana is following her customs, so it would be nice to follow theirs." Ember brushed back her black pixie cut, and walk over. "Nice to meet you." She kissed her.

"Becareful Adriana, you try to fuck her and you may never get rest." Idril laughed as her boobs jiggle.

Ember blushed brightly, "meanie." She replied with tears.

"MMMMM!!!" Adriana couldn't help but moan as the Aphrodiac liaison groped her upon arrival. It was one thing to be forced to become a woman for the sake of her race. Even worse, was the fact that the Aphrodiacs were one of the most sexual races Humanity had come across thus far. Every thing the did oozed sex. They greeted everyone with a kiss. Not a gentle kiss on the cheek. But a passionate kiss on the lips. Adriana returned the liaison's kiss, not wanting to offended a member of her new hosts. She blushed a little. Still being unfamiliar with female hormones and what they did to her new body. Her nipples rubbed against the fabric of her bikini top as she walked along with the liaison.

"My trip was well thank you." Adriana said with the respectful tone only an ambassador could manage. "I was very sorry to hear of the loss of your queen. I am aware the your society is very much focused on royalty, and that your queens are sacred to you. For that, you have my greatest sympathies."

They two ladies soon reached the royal chambers, where the two princesses were in. As they walked along, Adriana couldn't help but admire the statues and art of their people. They really were masters of capturing the very essence of the female form. Something that Adriana now herself belonged to. She couldn't help but blush, thinking about her life before. But now very little of her masculinity remained. She had been taught how to act like, talk like and even walk like a woman. The only thing from her past that really remained was her memories. Those would never change.

When she entered the hall, Adriana was shocked to find the two princesses scissoring in front of her. Her mouth dropped open as the two ladies quickly detached from one another, before putting on very revealing lingerie and turning to face her.

Adriana blushed at the statement, having no intention to sleep with anyone. She was a diplomat. Her goal was to begin a relationship between her people and theirs.

Bowing before the princesses, she began her predetermined statement.

"Princess Idrill, Princess Ember, I was very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother the Queen. But that being said," Adriana paused. "But we have very important matters to discuss. My government is very eager to begin diplomatic relations with your people. So where can we go to discuss those details?"

"oh," Ember blushed when seeing Adriana bow to her, "Another Earth custom." Ember mimic the bow, and her bra fell off due to the lousy tying the princess did.

The liaison scratched her cheek, before leaning towards the Ambassador. "We usually kiss the right breast when this close to royalty, but we will let this slide since Ember is eager to learn Earth customs."

Idril smirked as she walked closer to Adriana. The princess pressed her breasts against Adriana's, and was showing her dominance over her. "I see not all earthling are dumb, but to make correction....The Queen is the mother to all. You could say we are all related, but our people do not have royal blood. You see once of us will become the royal vessel to our royal line. Hmmm...maybe you can become one to. It could strengthen Earth's relations." Idril kissed Adriana's lips eagerly. This time it was not a hello.

"Idril, this is not time for a full examination." Ember whimpered.

Idril pulled out with drool over her tongue, "How can we trust Earth? How dedicated is Adriana? I applaud you for becoming a woman, but you only been one for a week."

"A week!" Ember gasped, "You are a week old."

Idril chuckled, "Ember likes your Earth customs, but she still knows little." The Princess glanced at the liaison, and said something in another language. The female walked off as Idril's grin widen. She pulled away. "Talk, what are your matters. We are private in this room. Cerrie will prepare a room. A room to prove that you are on good terms. After all, I do not want you invading our planet and making us slaves. A common thing you had in your past."

Adriana gasped a little as Ember's bra slipped off to expose her breast. She tried to stay composed, but the new culture was so different from her own.

"No." Adriana responded to her liaison. "I would not like any special treatment because I am not of your species. I wish to be treated the same. Maybe by extension, we can learn to appreciate each other's cultures." With a bow, Adriana walked up to Ember and gave her right breast a kiss. Before she moved on to Idrill and kiss the other princess's breast as well.

But Idrill approached her, their breasts rubbing together. Adriana couldn't help but moan as she felt her new breasts being stimulated. She tried to remain calm and continue with her duties. "I do not know what you mean Princess Idrill." Adriana said calmly after taking several breaths. "What do you mean by the Queen is the mother to all? And that I should become a vessel?" She blushed at the words, still unsure of their meaning.

The kiss Idrill planted on her made her moan further. She tried to remain calm, but she could already feel her pussy growing wet. She tried to keep calm and focus.

"Princess Idrill," Adriana said calmly. "I became a woman to serve my people. I am here to serve them in whatever way is best. So I will do my best to help create a very successful diplomatic relationship between our two societies. I wish nothing more than to make sure our societies are at harmony with one another. I realize your concerns given our past of slavery, but that period of our history has long since passed. Now, we wish nothing more than peace and trade. Surely you can understand."

Taking another breath. Adriana turned her attention to Ember. "Princess Ember, I was born a man. And was up until a week ago. But my government asked that I become a woman for the sake of this relationship. So here I stand before you."

Ember touched her right breast before Idril was examining her. She was happy that Adriana was willing to learn her people's customs.

Idril was not bother by the kiss on the right breasts, but amused how easily stimulated Adriana is. The ambassador was still getting use to her body. "How to put this in earth terms...we are like ants or bees. We come from one mother, but we are different. The queen does not get pregnant, but impregnates her people. Vessels volunteer to carry their people's new life, but royal vessels are chosen to keep the line pure. Vessels can give birth to 3 to 5 children, while royal vessels were supposed to carry one. We were a special case. Hence why the elders are testing us to see who will make a better queen. Royal vessels are usually second child that is born. We might make an allowances to be one."

Idril smiled, "I believe that you will make no harm, but I still want to make sure you ready to be successful. For you should know how you must gain one's trust. You must pleased the queen."

Ember was amazed as she walked near her side. She started to grope her pussy. "Wow. You really did this for us.." She replied weakly, "You have my trust."

"Anyway, since our mother is gone. You have a choice. Either me or Ember?" Idril replied.

Adriana was shocked. She had heard tales before arrival that the Aphrodiacs had a strange way of breeding. But she had no idea that they only had one male type individual that impregnate the whole race. Prior to that knowledge, Adriana had believed their babies must have all been from test tubes or other science. She had no ideas they were capable of such body changes in order to grow their society. But she made a note of the information.

"I did not know, please forgive me Princesses." Adriana said, bowing. "My people have limited knowledge of yours. So in many ways this visit is a chance for me to related to my culture the inner workings of yours. But I can see that I will have very much to learn. I will seek to embrace all the details of your culture and prove that my people wish nothing more than a healthy and friendly relationship with your's."

Nodding. Adriana smiled. She knew that more than likely she would have to make love many times in her new female form. But she needed to make sure that she did not anger the princesses. So she came up with an idea.

"Princesses," Adriana said, using her diplomatic voice again. "I do not wish to play favorites. As both of you are in contention to become Queen, I do not believe it right to choose only one of you. Therefore, in my duty to my people I will make love to both of you. "

She knew that this might be a long stay, but if nothing else she needed to make sure she took pleasure out of it.

Ember smiled brightly, "Well that is what our relationship is going to be about. We learn from you and you from us." The short hair princess started to poke her mound.

"Ah wise choice." Idril chuckled, "Though we would have been fine with either or." Idril comb back her long hair, and then use both of her hands to grab Adriana's ass. She groped it tightly as she pulled her closer. "Though I might say you are in for a treat when you screw Ember, she will make this diplomatic meeting very long."

Ember blushed, "Stop teasing me...It does last very long. They are all lies."

The older twin chuckled as the liaison came in with the key. "Ah the meeting room....just in time. I thought we had to do business in here. Ember was about to start by the drool on her face. The youngest twin got to her feet and was going to push Idril. Idril dodged her as Ember fell into Adriana's boobs. Ember started to grope them. The shorter princess started to laugh as she was enjoying herself.

"Aww...how sweet. Most of the time of you have to play with her before getting lustful side." Idril cooed as her hands were on curvy hips. "It seems that scientists placed something similar to the scent of Orin berries. Its a heavy aphrodisiac when consume, but it was said that royalty has nose to tell the difference in berries. Ember's nose is oversensitive to that scent and acts horny. Maybe it was the plan of your government....makes use victims to that scent."

Idril stared at Adriana to see how she would react. Ember was simply having a ball with the breasts as she start suckling on them. Idril laughed, "Just kidding, There is no Orin berries. I was testing you to see how seriously you take your job. We are beings who love to fuck, but we do that rules seriously. Ember is probably attracted to your sweat. She is weird. Oh well lets continue with out meeting."

They arrived to the room that the liaison step up. Idril chuckled as she plopped down on one of the single beds.

"I would simple be the one who tests you, but Ember seems to be eager to try."

Adriana could tell Ember was very aroused by her presence. And she had to admit, the more and more that Ember poked and prodded, the more aroused Adriana became. She was beginning to desire the two women. But she had never engaged in sex a s a woman before. So she was somewhat unsure of how it would all go or feel. But thankfully, her past male experiences had taught her how to pleasure women. Especially by giving them oral. Which Adriana had discovered almost all women love receiving.

"I am eager to show both of you at I will embrace your culture and become a representative of all my people have to offer you." Adriana said, moaning as she felt Ember suck and grope at her breasts.

"I have never heard of your orrin berries before." Adriana said, making a note of the name. "But if there is a scent that either of you find arousing, please let me know. I would like to know how the physiology of your people works, not just your structure and relationships. But when she heard that orrin berries wren't real and that Ember was just captivated by her scent, Adriana blushed. "Thank you." She replied. "I aim to please."

When the reached the room, Adriana was very aroused from having Ember suck on her breasts during the walk over. She knew that it was time to show the two princesses all that she could do. So she decided on a course of action.

Laying down next to Idrill, Adriaan pulled Ember dow so that she was now sandwiched between the two princesses. She then began to make out with both of them, alternating between the two women. As she did, Adriana's hands groped at both women to arouses and stimulate them.

After a while, she decided to move on to the next phase.

"Perhaps Ember and I can scissor while I eat you out Idrill?" Adriana suggested, eager to show both women just how far she was willing to go.

Ember continued to suck the Earthling's tit. The princess decided to nibble, and started to tug on them. Idril giggle as she watched her sister teasing the Earthling. After they arrived to the room, and started to lay on the bed. Idril pressed her large perky breasts behind Adriana'a back while Adrianna was making out with Ember.

"Ah." Ember moaned wildly. She started to drool. Her hand rubbed the mound of Adriana. "Ah."

Idril smiled when Adriana was groping her and kissing her lips. She listen to the ambassador's idea. "You like to eat out a princess. I do not know. Our cum is very addictive. Are you sure?"

Ember was eager to play when Adriana asked about scissoring. "I wanna to be fuck. " She moaned as she started to lick Adriana's body. The young princess waited for her answer, and continued to lick the sweet sweat off the body. "Tasty. I want more." Ember started to finger herself when licking the sweat from her breasts.

Adriana could barely contain herself. Both women were driving her crazy the way they attacked her body. She knew she needed to be careful. But her female body felt so much better than her male one ever did. So she dropped her bikini bottom off, and then removed the top. Standimg there naked except for her green sweater and heels. She smiled at the two princesses.

Laying on her side, she spread herself out and began to touch her pussy for the very first time. Moaning, she looked at her soon to be lovers. "Let us make love princesses. " Adriana moaned as she rubbed her pussy. "I would like to do what I have said. Princess Idrill, please allow me to eat of you. Princess Ember, I desire to feel your lips against mine. "

Adriana knew there was no going back. After fucking these two ladies, she would never be the same again. But her body wanted it. She wanted to feel the passion and joy of being a woman.

The princesses watched Adriana stripped in front of them. Adriana lay down on her side, and she spread her legs out. The princesses watched their new plaything touch herself. Idril laughed. "I see you never touched yourself. Can you be a virgin too?" Ember blushed brightly, but was very eager.

"I have a better option, and you will love it." Ember giggled with joy as she got up.

"I see Ember is eager to take you woman virginity. She will be back in a few minutes. Our toys have to be prepared." Idril cooed to her. She sat up right and spread herself. "Would you like to have a glass of our milk. It is quite fresh."

Idril leaned towards the table to prepare herself a small cup of tea, and slowly drank it. A small moan came from her lips as her nipples harden. They were erected, but soon leaking out milk. "Here you go love, something to top off when you have a taste of me."

"I am Princess Ember." Adriana admitted with a blush. "But I am eager to make love with one so lovely as yourself. I would like you to be the one that takes my second virginity from me. Then you can truly see just how serous I am about our people's join cooperation and friendship with one another.

Adriana gulped at the mention of toys. She had no idea what their ideas of toys were. But she could imagine it would be interesting. given the whole culture's focus on sex and pleasure. So Adriana was going to have to get use to all of this.

turning to face Idrill, she didn't see any milk anywhere in the room. when all of the sudden Idrill's nipples began to ooze out breast milk. Adriana's mouth fell open, shocked. She had no idea that it was possible for nipples to produce milk except around a woman's pregnancy. But these people were unlike anything she had encountered before.

Not wanting to be rude, Adriana nodded and wiggled up next to Idrill. "Yes please, that sounds delicious." She aid, as she latched on to Idrill's right breasts and began to suck the milk out. What was even more amazing was how sweet and sugary it tasted. Like cream more than milk. It was addicting. Adriana began to suck harder and harder. Pulling more of the cream like substance into her mouth.

Idril smirked when seeing Adriana's face when her breasts were leaking. "I see you are surprise about this." She chuckled. The Princess wrapped her arms around Adriana's waist. Adriana's lips were wrapped around her right tit, and the ambassador started to suck. "Mhmmm~" Idril moaned as she bit her lower lip, "You are almost eager as Ember. Don't worry. Ember will suck you dry when you take the sip of out Nursing Tea."

The fingers danced around Adriana's flesh as she reached her lower lips. "Lets get you prep for Ember. I know what toy she is going to use, and it works better if you are wet." She cooed, "Maybe I should tell you the toy wiggles and feels life like."

Idril slowly explained as she inserted one finger, then two. "You are doing fine. I will be shock if you can last all night with Princess Ember. She is very eager after you allure her sexual taste out." She replied, until place four fingers inside her. They wiggled around as the thumb was massaging the clit.

"You taste very delicious Princess Ember." Adriana commented as she sucked at the breast. "We have milk where I come from, but I've never tasted any this good before. I might just have to try some of this tea myself. You seem to be enjoying it, so perhaps I should try."

Hearing Idrill talk about the toy made Adriana think about how it must be similar to a double ended dildo. But somewhat different at the same time. Which didn't surprise her, given the nature of their whole species. Sex was so much a part of their culture that they were bound to have created more toys than earth had ever thought of.

"OH GOD!!!" Adriana suddenly moaned as Idrill began to play with her clit. She had never experienced the stimulation there before, but it felt amazing. Her whole body felt like it was being filled with electricity. Is this how it felt to be a woman? If so, then it wasn't really that bad. In fact, it was actually pretty good. "Oh Princess Idrill, that feels so good!!!" Adriana moaned. "I can't wait to see what Ember does!!"

Idril giggled, "But I am not Ember. Her breasts are smaller than my giants tits. Though Princess Ember's tits are sweeter than mine," The princess continued to play with Adriana. She pulled away her fingers from Adriana's pussy. "Well. Well.Well. We have a wet one here?" She replied as she showed the ambassador her sticky fingers, "Do you want to try out what you taste like?"

Ember came stumbling in. Her face looked like see was enjoying her orgasm. "Ah" The princess replied as she moved. Her body inching its way to Adriana. "We are going to have fun.." She moaned as her hands move towards her own pussy. She fingered herself for a few movements before a slimy thing popped out half way. The tentacle that popped out look like dick. Ember started to pet and stroke it. The size was about 8 inches in human standards.

"Are you ready?" Ember giggled.

Adriana was beginning to feel more lust thanks to the breast milk in her system. She was debating which of the two princesses she found more attractive. Idrill had the curvier body and far better tits. But Ember was more enthusiastic and was more eager to please. The man somewhere deep inside of Adriana couldn't help but feel like she had lucked out into the perfect situation. a whole species of sex crazed women who wanted to fuck her brain straight out. it was almost heaven, complete with hundreds of angels.

"I'll try." Adriana moaned, slightly apprehensive. She had never tasted her own juices before, but she was curious enough to try.

As she responded to Idrill, Ember returned with a crazy lusty look on her face. There was something strange that was inside of her pussy. It looked like a tentacled creature, but with dick like appendages. Adriana could almost immediately what the purpose was. It was like a living double dildo. Just the sight of it made Adriana feel a little apprehensive. But she was willing to try for the sake of her work as an ambassador.

"I'm ready Princess." Adriana said, a little sheepish.

Idril giggled as she saw Ember being in lust craze mode. Her sister was super sensitive when being fuck, but she enjoy it. Idril pulled Andriana from the floor and onto her lap. Her legs crossed with the Ambassador, and spread out. "I know you want to eat me, but I would love to see your face." Her arms wrapped around her waist.

Ember smiled as she came closer and started to grind her live dick on the Adriana's pussy.

"Like I said before, Ember is known for fucking all night long. Her body loves it, and flourish from it." Idril whispered in Adriana's ear, "But if you get tired, I will stop her. "

Ember kissed Adriana's lips as she slowly enter into her snatch. When Ember felt Adriana was ready, she thrust her hips. She gazed into her eyes, before Ember's lips left for her nipples. She started to suck on them as her hips continued to thrust harder.

Idril played with the breasts. "Ember tends to be a person of little words when she is in lust mode. Still she knows if you likes it or not." She giggled as felt Adriana's ass grinding on top of her lap.

"Oh, yes. We must talk about your sleeping arrangements. You will be sleeping with us, until we finished modeling your room. The workers got sick so we gave them the week off."

"Then let's gaze upon each other Princess Idrill." Adriana responded as Ember came up to her. Adriana moaned as she felt the strange living insertion begin to grind against her pussy. It sure looked a lot like a double dildo. But if it was actually a two sided penis. Adriana didn't know how she felt about it. she had never actually had anything inside of her since becoming a woman. But she knew that tis sort of thing was key to her work. So she was prepared to face anything.

It was strange that Ember said nothing as she began to insert her living dildo in Adriana. But thankfully for the ambassador, Idrill was being kind and translating ember's actions into words.

"Thank you Princess," Adriana managed to moan to Idrill. Both women seemed intent on groping and rubbing her body as much as possible. She began to moan harder and harder as Ember trust the living dildo into her. The pleasure in Adriana's pussy became too great to resist. She began to thrust back in response. Moaning and kissing at both women. Her lips roaming across whatever skin she could come in contact with.

"Whatever you say princess. I will live wherever your highnesses divine for me to live." Adriana moaned in her traditional ambassadorial fashion, but the passion was too much to concentrate for long. She rubbed harder and harder against Ember. her pussy nearing it's first ever orgasm.

Idril nodded her head when translating her sister's actions. She loved listening to Adriana's moans and found it poetic. The larger twin watched her quiet twin's face changed when Adriana took into the phone. "Ah!~" She screamed out of pleasure. Ember continued to thrust harder and groped her breasts.

"I see Ember loving this." Idril giggled when pulling Adriana's nipples. Her large breasts grind on the ambassador's back. Her lips taste the sweat from her neck. "Your skin is soft." She cooed as she started to suck on his neck.

Ember gasped as she started to drool. Her hips thrusts harder and faster. The living toy started to pulse and grow from the juices inside of the pussy. "More...more." She gasped.

Feeling the two princesses grope and molest her body was making Adriana even more hot and bothered. She had never experienced this much pleasure before. Not when she was a man, and there had been numerous times in the diplomatic ministry that she had engaged in sexual gratification. But that was nothing compared to the fire and outright lust she felt for these two. Their fingers, hands, lips and tongues were virtually second to none. Adriana could definitely get use to this.

Feeling the creature move and pulse inside of her made her cum for the first ever time as a woman. Her whole body erupted in a mind numbing orgasm, shaking her around on the makeshift bed upon which she was being fucked. Was this really what being a woman was like? How did they ever stop fucking. Because Adriana never wanted this pleasure to end.

Suddenly she felt some juices begin to enter her pussy, while feeling hers leave at the same time. "What was that?" She moaned to the two princesses. Looking down, she realized the creature must have done it. "Did that thing really just do that!"

Idril enjoyed Adriana squirming with pleasure. Her eyes gleamed when Adriana was having her first orgasm as a woman. "This is quite a treat. Ember is happy too. Your womanhood is now open to business, and you have an easier time conversing with our people. Many don't speak your language, but will quickly understand ours. You will also have the help with the liaison in translations."

Ember moaned wildly when feeling the juices of Adriana. "Oh I forgot about that." Idril smirked, "This creature has a fun feature when we cut of it's tentacle. You know only the Queen is blessed with dick. The Elders may allowed themselves with one, but only to convert the Princess into a Queen. This is a long process that Ember and I are still learning to understand. Anyway, this creature acts like dick. It takes in the juices of the female pussy and slowly cums. First it's swapping juices, but the creature will grow and grow until it needs to release. This will stimulate someone cumming inside you, but no worries of getting pregnant. "

Adriana was trying to listen as Idrill explained their culture and customs, but she was having a hard time doing do. Concentration was becoming difficult thanks to the pleasure her body was experiencing, thanks to the phallic like creature that stood between her pussy and Ember's. The movement and warmth of the creature inside of her body made her feel alive. She had not believed that pleasure could feel so divine as a woman. Yet. Here she sat. Being fucked by a princess on a planet far away from her own home. Despite the surreal nature of what she was experiencing, Adriana would not trade it.

"Ugh!!!! Fuck me harder Ember!!!!" Adriana moaned as she felt herself do that very action. It was a moment before she truly realized Idrill's words. "Your queen has a dick!!!" She shrieked. Shocked and intrigued at the same time.

Ember grinned happily as she thrust her hips harder. The phallic-like creature had work harder as it slammed into both of the girl's walls. She drooled wildly. Ember continued to pleasing Adriana. Idril was shock when Adriana did not realize about Queen's dicks. "We informed you when we met about how our people are born. I guess we were not clear enough."

Idril rubbed her ass, "Maybe this sex is messing with your memory. I will repeat our conversation. How to put this in earth terms...we are like ants or bees. We come from one mother, but we are different. The queen does not get pregnant, but impregnates her people. Vessels volunteer to carry their people's new life, but royal vessels are chosen to keep the line pure. Vessels can give birth to 3 to 5 children, while royal vessels were supposed to carry one. We were a special case. Hence why the elders are testing us to see who will make a better queen. Royal vessels are usually second child that is born. We might make an allowances to be one."

Idril started to kiss her neck.

Adriana remembered that she had been told about the Queen's sexual nature. But her mind was so filled with the pleasure of fucking Ember that she couldn't think clearly. She was so close to cumming again. Already, her body was beginning to wear out. She was not use to this amount of stimulation and pleasure. She would need a break after this. As well as some food and drink.

"I remember!!" Adriana moaned out as her own hips thrust harder into Ember. "Forgive me for forgetting. I promise it will not happen again."

Suddenly, the pleasure overcame her. Adriana threw her head back and screamed. "I'm CUMMING AGAIN!!!!!!" She yelled as her body exploded into another orgasm. She panted and moaned as it was some time before the orgasm subsided. Finally, with an exhausted look, she composed herself.

"I believe I need a break princesses." The worn out Adriana sighed.

Back
Top Bottom