Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a partner MxF or M x Futa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've been a member for a while now but not posted any request thread yet, so here goes.

There are a few themes I am particularly interested in:

Incest (brother v Sister or Step-Sister)
Futa
Orgasm Denial/Control

Beyond that the exact details of any story are up for discussion.

I'd like to play via email if possible as opposed to on the forum, but we can discuss plot etc via PM.

https://www.f-list.net/c/ryanmcallister80

So I've had a few ideas on plots and pairings (I guess it may be more tempting to contact me if you have an idea as to the types of stories I'd like to write.)

1) Welcome back brother - (Incest) - Returning home after several years at private bording school (possibly sports or military academy?), a brother is reunited with his sister only to find the pair are undeniably attracted to one another. As it is illegal to have a relationship with one's blood relative the pair have to try and fight their feelings, but they can only do that for so long. (Looking for lots of denial, teasing, dirty talk etc)

2) Beast within - A warrior of legend, exiled for decades is needed by his king once more to fight of an ancient enemy. A messenger is chosen from an elite coterie of female mystics to find the warrior and persuade him to return to his homeland and once more lead the fight. What the king doesn't know is that the last epic battle changed the warrior forever and he has struggled alone to contain the beast within.

3)Vaguely inspired by 'I am Number Four;'Separated at birth for their own safety, a brother and sister unknowingly meet up and share a passionate kiss at a nightclub and share a series of increasingly heated texts and emails. They find themselves falling head over heels in lust but just before they go all the way they find out they have more in common than a love of heavy metal and pizza.

Torn between their lust and shock at their blood relation with each other they try and fight their feelings but eventually they must be together despite the risks. Oh, did I mention they have other secrets too.. They are both super's having powers similar to the hero of say 'I am Number Four' or similar. And the girl is a tattooed 'suicide Girl' type with piercings in intimate places and the dress sense to match.

4) I loved Captain America: The First Avenger and I love WW2 war movies. What if Steve Rogers wasn't alone in being a superhuman in WW2? What if his unit wasn't the only one? How would you like to play either a M or F attached to a similar unit? Maybe us Brits had a similar project and launched raids on German occupied France against the Red Skull's facilities there? Maybe my character is a super human who falls for a French Resistance fighter he links up with in one of his missions, or maybe he is somehow seduced and captured by a female Hydra operative who sets out to find the secret of his powers with a series of devious sexual experiments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom