Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keg's Plot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegger0311

Planetoid
I've come back from a hiatus taking care of my mom. But just to let you know I may have a couple posts a day, one or it may be a few days between posts. I'm semi-literate and tend to love medieval/fantasy roleplays. A paragraph or two is all I want. I love the concept of a knight/man courting a woman. I'm a romantic and tend to love roleplays that revolve around it. If you have any such ideas please let me know. There isn't much but if you have a fantasy/medieval or Game of Thrones(ASOFAI) inspired idea let me know.

Idea one
(Rhaegar/Lyanna)I'd like to play a Rhaegar and Lyanna plot. Rewrite Roberts rebellion in a sense. Where Rhaegar narrowly survives on the trident and somehow Lyanna survives the tower of joy, perhaps whisked away or survives with the child in hand. We could got down lots of different avenues with this. The what if scenario always piqued my curiosity. Or the other Game of Thrones cannon pairing would be Jaehaerys Targaryen I x Alysanne Targaryen and Aemon Targaryen (Dragonknight) x Naerys Targaryren

Idea two (Not taking this request currently)
(Princess/Hedge Knight) The princess is coming home from the winter house of her father the king. On the way back she is ambushed by members of a foreign army, that her father had angered. All of her guards are killed, along with her ladies. But a strange man with ragged armor appeared slaying the rest of the princess's would be attackers. Displaying a martial prowess beyond any of her fathers men as he slayed the attackers with relative ease. Saving her in the process. Only giving a name as they moved back to her fathers castle. Relieved at his daughters safety. When the king demanded this hedge knights full name and lineage, revealing himself as the last living member of the first dynasty of kings. Wanting nothing save food in his stomach, but a mutual silent longing for each other.

Idea three
(Kings Bastard Daughter/Foreigner) Her father never had any children with his legitimate wife that had been barren and couldn't conceive a child, but instead had a slew of illegitimate bastard children. Legitimizing them on his deathbed which in turn would spill out war. Each claiming he/she has better claims than the others. But unlike the others trying to convince other high lords, she had secured herself in the lands granted by her father. Loyal and devout people but she needed more to claim the throne. As her siblings went to war trying to take the crown she bides her time, sending her three most trusted confidants to find someone across the sea that could aide her in this endeavor. The first brave but ruthless man and his mercenaries, the men she needed but they were outnumbered. Dismissing them, welcoming the second. A slaver which didn't bode well with her but heard him out but couldn't agree on terms but the third man was different. With a company of ten thousand men landing on the beaches beside her castle, their armor ornate but from the watch towers but could tell these were no ordinary men. During the night their leader came, showing her the encampment and explained his men the 'Lost Sons'. Who she had heard were beyond good, but as he lead her to a clearing she seen what no one had seen in a centuries. A dragon, colored like the blood stained moon. Both scaring her but also made her blood boil with excitement. Telling her he desires several things. "In turn you will have your throne, I will swear a blood oath by it. I ask for several things in return. To stay here and make a new home for my men and me. The second allow me to marry you, you'd rule as Queen. I only want a wife and child." It wasn't the most romantic but his case was compelling especially with the dragons and at least the man looked good so it couldn't be all bad. But she still needed to decide. Marriage and children or yield and choose a sibling to help?

Marriage, the sword and war
(Kings Brother/ Highborn lady)
She has been married off like some sheep at market for someone to have their fun with. Though before her marriage her father had raped her a day before she was supposed to be wed. Cursing and swearing she'd kill him for what her father did to her and selling her off some brood sow. Arriving at the castle of her betrothed, she was startled. It was the kings younger brother, sure a little seasoned but still handsome despite being some twenty years old than her. Only hearing tales of the man that he was a natural leader, expert swordsman, cunning but also ruthless and seems to know every some how knew everything. The next day however after everyone had departed being a stronger woman like her mother, she demanded that he teach her how to fight. To her surprise he agreed, but she'd be trained like any man would be. Harsh and grueling, even with the hits to her and the back of his hand she kept fighting. Only making her stronger, the next shock was the king had died and a bastard taking the throne. Her father backing this pretender and her husband called to war, she was getting her chance to kill her father after all for his wrong doings.

Hired killer and lover
(Highborn lady x Sellsword)
Her father was considered the strongest and wealthiest man the in the realm giving her the utmost power, despite not waiting to her wedding to take a man. Actually taking a few or which ever that tickled her fancy. But what she needed was a sword or at least a skilled man to wield it, as she looked over and rule the kingdom in her nephews name, a five year old boy king while her father put down a war. One that caused her sister the queen to die and her husband the king. Everywhere she went, she heard the same name over and over. When she came to this said man, he was in a brothel with a woman. While he didn't stop the foreplay with his whore, he listened to her offer. The money was tempting, but when he told her wanted her too. Surprisingly she obliged, hence for serving a her bodyguard, killer or what ever dirty little thing she needed. Even the marshal of the city.

Bump for a fantastic role player with great prose, intriguing leads, and really fun dialogue! (Not to mention a great amount of romantic build up and tension in his writing <3 ) Seriously, ladies, give Kegger a PM - you won't be disappointed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom