Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Week of Fuckery with Twins and the GF [TheMadMan x Ahnyes]

TheMadMan

Star
Low grunts and groans came from 18-year-old Kanon as his girlfriend rode his cock hard and fast. His hands clutched onto her waist as he ran his tongue over her bouncing breasts, his tongue occasionally flicking her pierced nipples. The young man's parents were away for the week because of spring break, so he was going to be spending the time fucking his girlfriend on every last inch of the house. He'd met her a couple years ago after his twin older sisters went to collage and they'd been together ever since, fucking whenever they got the chance. He'd even convinced the dark skinned girl to get tattoos and piercings.

Kanon was around 6 feet even tall with a fairly well-muscled body thanks to being on the soccer team. Short chocolate brown hair adorned his head while a pair of equally brown eyes sat back into his head. Currently, he was clothed only in a pair of pants and boxers, which were around his ankles at the moment, Leaving his well muscled torso bare.

A wide grin came to his lips as she orgasmed for a fifth time on his 10-inch long by 6-inch circumference thick cock that round. "Geez, you're a sensitive one today. A week of non-stop fucking got you all riled up?" He teased her, reaching around and giving her plump ass a firm slap. He couldn't hear a car pulling into the driveway or car doors closing over the sound of the young, vigorous love-making.

"Fuck!"

Tasha came like a tsunami on Kanon's pole, the fifth time this night. "God damn, baby," she breathed, slowly working his tool still. "I just want you to come. I can't help you feel so damn good." Tasha built speed back up on Kanon's massive cock. She rode him like there wasn't a tomorrow. "Oh, God, put a baby in me! Show me you love me, Kanon. Fuck!" Tasha had always been a loud one, but now that she thought there was no one around, she really saw no reason to be quiet.

Liz and Tate could hear the sounds from outside. The two red-headed twins looked at each other, confused. Was that their parents? They crept inside, leaving their stuff in the car. The girls came in with only the clothes on their backs: a loose tank top and a skirt. The girls, especially compared to Tasha, had almost no bust.

They stopped short once they made it in the house. Their parents were no where to be found, but their brother, the same brother the twins had taken the virginity of, was now balls deep in some big titted goddess who was screaming for Kanon to put a baby in her. Neither of the twins knew what to do. They just stood there and watched until Tasha came for the sixth time, at which point Tate, the short haired twin, raised her hand.

"Are we next?" She asked.

Kanon couldn't help but laugh at Tasha's words while she got back to pace. "Mmmmm, you know I love you, babe, but you're going to have work hard if you want me to empty my balls inside of you." He purred to her before giving her bouncing ass another firm ass. He probably would've came around her third orgasm, but he was holding himself back. It was rare when he did and it usually meant he wanted to see her face go lust-crazy. The couch was positioned in such a way that his back was to Liz and Tate when they entered the house. He smirked widely as his big titted girlfriend creamed for a sixth time, however, that was going to be her last for that round. His concentration broke when he heard Tate's voice. A loud groan came from him and a moment later, his thick cum was flooding into Tasha's accepting womb.

Breathing heavily, he looked back at his older sisters with a confused look. "What are you doing here? I thought you were at collage." He asked them with a raised eyebrow.

"Who ar- Oh! Oh!"

Tasha had gone to cover herself at the sudden appearance of people, but being suddenly filled by gobs of Kanon's hot, warm cum distracted her. He felt her pussy muscles tighten, milking him for everything he was worth as she rode him again, trying to take every last drop.

"Came to surprise you and our parents," Liz said, flipping her long red hair.

"Seems we got the surprise," Tate added, smiling at Tasha who had finally stopped milking their brother and was covering herself.

"These are your twin sisters? The ones you fucked?" Tasha asked, and the surprise was evident on the twins face.

"You told her?" They said in unison.

Kanon bit into his bottom lip a bit at the feeling of Tasha's pussy tightening around him. She certainly got her wish as more cum was spurted into her already full womb. Letting out a content sigh, he turned his attention back to his twin sister. "Well, It would've been nice if you called first," He replied with annoyed tone before blushing as Tate looked at Tasha. When Tasha spoke up and revealed that he told her about his relationship with his sisters, he blushed deeper. It was actually rather rare to see him blush so deeply.

"Ye-yeah, I told her. She's my girlfriend and everything after all. I wanted to be truthful with her," He retorted to the twins before sighing. "Tasha, these are my twin older sisters, Tate and Liz. Tate, Liz, this is my girlfriend, Tasha."

The twins approached the pair on the couch, smiling. "She's so pretty," Liz said, and soon enough she was beside Tasha, her little hands cupping Tasha's massive tits. It was Tasha's turn to blush, getting groped by Kanon's older sister with their brother's come dripping from her pussy.

"S-stop it!" Tasha said, pushing away Liz's hands and sliding off and away from Kanon. The twins laughed.

"Sorry," Tate said. "Liz gets carried away. We had take. Our brothers virginity just so he wouldn't be an utter loser in school."

"Seems it worked," Liz said with a grin.

The young man watched the twins move over to them and couldn't help but let out a small snicker when Liz began to grope at Tasha's large breasts. If it'd been anyone else but Liz and Tate, he probably would've taken issue with it. When Tasha slid off his cock, the semi-flaccid phallus flopped free and was slick with their combined sexual juices.

A small frown came to his lips at Tate's words. "Well, now I'm a complete badass with the hottest girl in school bouncing on my cock every day," Kanon retorted with a matter-of-factly tone while putting an arm around Tasha. "Anyways, I'm assuming you're both to get some action from your little brother? You're going to have ask Tasha first seeing as she's my girlfriend."

The twins grinned.

"Tasha, can we fuck your boyfriend and our brother as hard as you fucked him?" They asked in unison. They had indeed come home for a surprise visit just to see their brother. He twins had given him the space he needed to grow and use what they taught him, but now they wanted him back. Had their parents been home, they'd have simply taken him to a hotel.

"Pretty please?" Liz added.

"It's why we are here," Tate said.

Tasha looked between the girls and Kanon, then turned on Kanon. "If you want to fuck your sisters, no problem. I want your cum, though. All of it."

After the twins asked to fuck him, Kanon turned his gaze on Tasha and watched her while she came up with her decision. He really did hope she let him fuck the two of them. It'd been far too long since he'd been balls deep in either of his siblings and couldn't help but want to have them wrapped around his dick.

When she gave her answer, he raised an eyebrow at the condition. "Sounds good to me," He replied before giving her a brief kiss on the lips. Turning his attention on the expectant twins. "How about one of your double blowjobs while I finger Tasha to another orgasm or two."

The twins nearly jumped at hi proposition. They pounced over to Kanon's cock, Tate taking it in her hand while Liz took the tip in her mouth. Liz teased the tip with her tongue, rolling it over the head. Liz stroked Kanon, watching her sister eagerly take his cock in her mouth. Tate eventuAlly grew tired of stroking, kissing Kanon's shaft and up to Liz's lips, where the girls began to kiss, both of their tongues sliding over the head of Kanon's cock as it stayed between their lips.

"Fuck, baby," Tasha said, sliding over and moving Kanon's hand to her still dripping pussy. "Horny bitches, aren't they? Just remember your cum is mine."

Kanon knew that they would jump at the chance of jumping on his cock the moment the offer let his mouth. It'd been far too long since they'd pleasured him in any way. Biting his lip, he wathced Liz start suckling on the tip while her tongue circled the head. Meanwhile, Tate was stroking him just how he remembered her teaching how to masturbate. A low groan came form him when they began to maake out on the engorged head. It took no time at all before he was once again hard as a rock.

Rolling his eyes, Kanon gave Tasha's pierced clit a momentary tug before slipping two fingers into her pussy. "Hey, they're still my sisters. But yeah, they are horny bitches. They were on my cock every chance they got before they headed off to collage. Even sometimes at school. And yeah, I remember. Just know you'll be competing for my attention while they're here." He said before sighing. "I'm gonna have to come up with a schedule for you girls aren't I?"

The twins didn't answer; Tate had taken her turn teasing Kanon's cockhead with her tongue. Liz had travelled down and was sucking on his balls, stroking his shaft masterfully. In short order Tate began to take Kanon's large cock in her mouth, sliding down an impressive amount before she giggled on his cock and began to bob her head as far down as she could. Liz began to suck on the side of his shaft, massaging his balls now.

Tasha rode Kanon's hand, her clit tingling from his tug. "As long as I have your baby when I leave, I could give a fuck." She moaned, feeling herself all ready rising again. God, she was sensitive today. She didn't care though, as she shoved her massive tits in Kanon's face.

As the twins worked on their younger brother's cock, Kanon couldn't help but groan loudly at the feeling. They were just as good as he remembered them being and it was an incredible feeling to having them working him over. Watching Tate go down on him wwhile Liz began to pleasure his heavy balls, he smirked down at them. He pressed his hips up to try and force more of his phallus down Tate's throat, seeing if she could take all of him.

Turning his attention back to Tasha, he chuckled softly at her words. "Don't worry, darling. I'll have a baby in your womb by the time spring break was over." They were in their last semester of high school, so it was a good time to do so. As he continued to thrust his fingerss in and out of her, he began to nuzzle against her massive dark breasts. It was quite the contrast between the twins and Tasha

Tate couldn't, but Liz could. The girls switched places after a bit, Liz bobbing her head almost all the way down Kanon's cock. Tate, decided she had enough of being clothes, throwing off her tank top and bra. She kept her skirt but dropped her panties, before crawling up beside Kanon.

"Finger fuck me," she asked. Tasha came then, screaming as her pussy tightened around Kanon's fingers. "Shit!" She said, falling onto Kanon. "I don't know how much more I can take!" Tasha said.

When Tate switched places with Liz, Kanon grinned down at her. He had to admit that Liz was the best oral he'd ever had and she still was. His groans came out louder as Liz's head easily bobbed up and down on almost all of the thick phallus of her younger brother. Looking to Tate, he wathced curiously as she stripped out of her tanktop and underwear but kept her skirt on.

A soft chuckle cut up by his groans came from him as Tate moved up next to him. "Of course, sis," He cooed, slipping an arm behind her before moving his free hand to her pussy. He gave her a few rub to test her wetness before shoving his fingers into her tight little pussy, rapidly beginning to finger fuck her When Tasha came, he looked over at her and smiled. His finger left her pussy before he tugged at her clit piercing. "You'll take as much as I wish, darling, or I'll tie you to my bed and make you watch as I fill all of my sisters' holes with cum."

Tasha groaned as he played with her clit piercing, but looked at him with determination. "You would come in your sisters?" She seemed almost surprised, and she leaned back. "That's....hot." Tate, who groaned as her brothers fingers rammed her tight pussy, smiles. "Maybe little brother wants to give us all babies?" Liz murmured something over Kanon's cock, giving a thumbs up.

Tasha thought for a moment. "No, I'm the only one with a baby for now...but," she leaned in and kissed Kanon, "maybe I'll let you tie me up and fill their holes anyway."

Kanon's fingers moved with quite the tenacity. His left hand was playing around with Tasha's clit and its piercing; stroking, pinching, and tugging at the hard nub and the metal bar that ran through it. Meanwhile, his right fingers were eagerly pumping in and out of Tate's soft pussy, getting a feel for her tightness since they were last together.
"Of course. I've probably cum inside them both more times than I have you, though we were always careful." He mused as his cock began to throb in approaching orgasm. He rolled his eyes at Tate's words before looking back at his dark-skinned girlfriend. "Hmhmhm, sounds like a fun time," He purred before returning the kiss. "Though, if you want that baby, you better get Liz off my cock. I'm gonna cum soon."

Tasha grinned, sliding off the couch. Liz continued to bob on Kanon's dick briefly, before she slid up and held his shaft, readying it for Tasha. Tasha straddled Kanon, teasing the dick head with her clit before she took all of Kanon inside her, still slick from their earlier session. "Oh, God," Tasha moaned, beginning to ride Kanon like there was no tomorrow.

Liz had taken the time to strip down like her sister, and both twins decided that Tasha was their new love target. Tate slid off Kanon's hands as the twins each took a tit of Tasha's and grouped it, sucking and nipping at the nipples. Too rife with pleasure to care, Tasha weaved her fingers in the girl's hairs as she neared another orgasm. "Oh, God! Oh, fuck me!" She screamed.

Kanon smirked aas he watched Tasha moved over to Liz and switch positions with her, soon taking his cock into her tight, drenched pussy. He blinked when Tate moved off of his hand but grinned at the sight of them going after Tasha's large breasts and sucking on her pierced nipples. "Well now, isn't this quite the show for little ol' me," the young man commented, groaning loudly, making sure to hold on as he felt Tasha near her next orgasm. His hands gripped Tasha's waist as he thrusted back up against her own movements to add more sensation.

Back
Top Bottom