Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silent Treatment (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Rose woke up. She looked to her lover asleep on the cot and to her sleeping child. Groaning, she got up and went to the bathroom. She soon came out after washing up and sat on her bed. She sighed leaning back on the bed just watching the two people in her life sleep.

Ryan woke up and saw Rose awake. He smiled and got up. He walked up to her and kissed her. "How are you feeling today?" Just then their baby girl started to cry, "Sounds like someone's hungry..." Ryan got her up and brought her over to Rose.

Ryan smiled, "That's good to here... You lost a lot of blood... I thought I was going to lose you and I'd have to raise this little one by myself... By the way... She doesn't have a name yet..."

Ryan shook his head, "No way... I wasn't naming her without you," he said as he sat down on the bed, "Now what are we going to call this little bundle of Joy?"

Ryan and Rose continued to be very happy and it wasn't a surprise to them that almost 10 months later they were joined by, a son, Travis. Then, 10 months after Travis was born, they had twins Emma and Regina. Rose then told Ryan that that was enough children. and Ryan agreed. She, Ryan and the kids lived happily ever after.

Back
Top Bottom