Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silent Treatment (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

"You said my sexual tastes were mild... I just agreed with you..." Ryan then put a hand on her belly.

Things went good for Ryan and Rose over the next few months. He decided to move Rose out of the basement and into the main part of the house. Rose's hacking went beautifully, but it wasn't necessary... No one had reported Rose missing. They went to the doctors and the baby was doing just fine. Ryan was over the moon when he found out that they were having a little girl. They picked out several names but they were waiting for the little one to come out.

It was almost 10 months after Rose first arrived in the mountains. Ryan was doing some work outside in the wood when he came back to the house to make lunch for Rose. She was sitting on the couch reading. "Hey, sweetie.. How's it going?"

Ryan rushed over to Rose and helped her to her feet. They had a bag packed and Ryan took her out of the house and out to the car. He helped her in and they headed to the hospital. Once they were checked in, Ryan sat next to Rose's bed, "How you doing, sweetie?"

Ryan took Rose's hand, "Just breath, honey... You can do it... I know you can... you are the strongest woman I know..."

Ryan took Rose's hand and kissed her forehead. "Push, sweetie... Push.. and let us see that beautiful baby girl..."

Ryan could hear his baby girl crying but his main concern at that moment was Rose. She lost a lot of blood. "Doctor? Is she going to be OK?"

Ryan nodded went out to the waiting room and waited he hoped that Rose was going to be OK.

Ryan gladly took his baby girl in his arms. He didn't really want to because he thought Rose should have been the first one of the two of them to hold her. Ryan looked at her, "Sorry, Little one... You don't get a name untill Mommy wakes up.." Ryan then placed the baby on top of Rose's chest.

Ryan breathed a huge sigh of relief when Rose woke up, "Oh my gosh... You scared me so bad Rose... I thought... I thought I was going to lose you... You lost a lot of blood."

She smiled and looked at him. She looked pale, but she chuckled. "I have been through worse...." She stroked the baby's head as it nuzzled into her breast. Shifting she weakly offered her breast to the baby that took to it.

"I had been through a lot worse by the time you found me." She mumbled again leaning back.

Ryan smiled when his daughter latched on to her mother's breast. Ryan was a bit confused what Rose said, "What do you mean you've been through worse?"

Ryan shook Rose to keep her awake... "No... Your not getting off that easy. What do you mean 'you've been through worse.'"

Ryan shook his head, he knew Rose partied hard during the time he watched her, he took their daughter of her and burped her while Rose went to sleep. Ryan put the baby in her bassinet an said, "Don't worry, sweet pea. Mommy and Daddy will get you a name as soon as she wakes up." Ryan then went over to a bed that was set up in Rose's room and went to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom