Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silent Treatment (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryan thought for a moment... "There might be away to give our child the best possible care... You were a hacker... Maybe you could create a whole new identity for yourself... What do you think?"

"OK," said Ryan. "You tell me what you need and I can have it here tomorrow... Nothing is to good for my family..." he smiled and gave her a kiss.

Ryan smiled as Rose pulled him close to her, "I've all ready got those... But it looks like you want to do something first.." Ryan reached down and started to slowly pull up her dress...

Ryan laughed. He pulled the dress over her head and reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. "That I do... That I do..." He when back to kissing her and playing with her pussy.

Ryan sucked and squeezed her breasts as he continued to kiss her. His hand moved to her panties and a hand ducked under the waist band and to her pussy where he started to finger her.

Ryan smiled. "If that's what you want" Ryan reached down and pulled her panties down. Then, he pushed his cock into her waiting pussy.

Ryan moaned when he wrapped he legs around his waist. He slowly started to increase the speed of his strokes. He continued to play with her breasts and nipples as they made love.

Ryan was a little surprised when Rose started to lactate a little. He continued to slide in and out of her. He moved up to her neck and stared to kiss her on the nape of her neck.

Ryan and Rose made love for several more mintues, the he said, "Oh, Rose... I'm going to cum..."

Ryan continued to slide in and out of Rose. He hoped to time his orgasm so they reached their climax at the same time.

Ryan held on to her as he shot his load in her pussy. He stayed in her for several moments then he slid out of her and kissed her on the lips. "That was wonderful." Ryan then got up and got dressed, "I'll be back with a computer so you can get to work."

Ryan came back a short time later with a computer. He saw Rose wasn't in the bedroom. He knocked on the bathroom door, "Rose? Are you in there?"

Ryan knocked louder on the door, "Rose... Are you OK?" He was starting to get nervous. He hoped that she was OK. Not only for her sake but the baby's...

Back
Top Bottom