Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Oscars (celebstars x SarenArterius)

SarenArterius

Planetoid
"Best tuxedo I have, maybe some perfume, a big smile and I'm ready I guess?" he didn't know, he spoke to the mirror as if looking for an opinion but his own would have to suffice. He had never been in such a big ceremony, he couldn't even have imagined being in such a place, among so many stars, including his own daughter. Today she was the main star but since she did invite him he wanted to try and look as good as the rest. The limo was already outside so whatever he would do was done and nothing more to add, all was good. He went down the stairs and called out to Elizabeth.

He got near the car and told the driver he didn't need to open the door for them, he would do it himself. He waited for her and opened the door for Elizabeth "Ladies first!" He smiled and followed soon after, the driver took off and away they went

"I'm so proud of you, you know? Number one fan!" Elizabeth's dad laughed and laid his hand on her knee to grasp it gently, smiling at Elizabeth

Elizabeth was very excited about the Oscars tonight, she was favourite to win best actress. Her fame had risen quite dramatically over the last year or so, possibly eclipsing that of her older twin sisters. Hearing her father's voice, who was at her home, after being invited by his youngest daughter to attend the awards with her, Elizabeth met him and put her arm around his.

b46afd64e31b29e1_elizcover.xxxlarge_1.jpg

Wearing a beautiful black dress, she walked out with her father and smiled at him as he pulled the door open and let her slide herself in. When he mentioned he was proud of her, Elizabeth felt warm inside, she had always craved her father's attention due to the success of her sister's who seemed to take his company for granted. Feeling his hand on her knee, she grabbed his other and linked her fingers with it. "Thank you."

The drive wasn't too long, meaning in a matter of no time, they arrived at a large building filled with spectators including fans, media and fellow stars. Getting out of the limo, cameras flashed directly at her, prompting her to pose accordingly. Along the red carpet she posed for photos with fans, signed autographs an did the odd interview on camera. Once it was all done, she caught up with her father before going inside.

A man approached them in the lobby area, offering glasses of champagne. Elizabeth took one for herself and then another, giving it to her dad.

"You ever been to one of these with my sisters daddy?" She asked.

In the car he felt happy to see Elizabeth happy and when she grabbed his other hand all he felt like doing was hugging her. He gave a small kiss on her cheek and waited for them to arrive.

His daughter got out first, to address the public, he knew it was going to be like this but anyway he was caught by surprise. Soon after he got out of the car too, and he waited for his daughter, he didn't want to get in the way of the adoring fans! Instead he waited near the door, looking at Elizabeth with lovingly eyes. She did look great and she was gorgeous, so his eyes couldn't really leave her. Time passed quickly and soon enough Elizabeth came back to him. He took her arm and they went inside

"Thanks" he said smiling to Elizabeth when she gave him his glass. He drank a little and then replied to her "Well a few... but nothing as great as this! This is.. something else! The Oscars Elizabeth! Sweetie this is incredible... and you look amazing as well" He smiled and winked at his daughter "I'm glad you invited me. Want to go eat some snacks?" He said pointing at a table with some apperatives

She felt so excited that he genuinely seemed glad about the invite. The girl was sure he had been to one of these before, but obviously not given his reaction. With her arm linking with his, she did look dazzling, as did the other actresses to. "Snacks?" Elizabeth repeated, seeing the table with food on it. "Of course" so the pair walked over, greeting some celebrities on the way there, to which the daughter introduced her father.

"I always feel like you already know half of these people just of my sisters." Her honest opinion came out hoping she wasn't sounding jealous. The table had a variety of things on it, salad, prawns, chicken, sushi and lamb. All of it was for pickings to help through the night. The blonde took some lamb strips, chewing on them and washing it down with some champagne, some of the actors had big plates with mounds of it. "I'm not sure how they can eat all of that" judging by her own frame, she would probably be full after just one bite.

He greeted them back, he wanted to be as social as possible, and interact with everyone to make his daughter look good. But his eyes were always fixed on Elizabeth, no celebrity could draw as much of his attention as she did. So he would look back at those beautiful green eyes. They reached the table and he grabbed some snacks.

"Well.. its true, I have greeted many of them, your sisters were always taking me everywhere, to all kinds of parties... I do know some of them!" he said smiling and grabbing some more food. He looked to see the actors with all the food and he laughed "Well I guess they're just some kind of beasts !" He laughed and looked back at Elizabeth "Not like you ..." he said grabbing another strip of lamb and giving it to Elizabeth's mouth

Watching him try to give her some food, she looked bewildered, but opened her mouth and accepted the meat, her hands by her sides, one holding the glass she was drinking from. It did upset her that he knew some of the people there, but it was OK, he was at least here with his daughter, that was the main thing. For to long Elizabeth had worried about her sisters but she was going to stop right now.

"I just want to use the ladies restroom" she told her father, leaving her drink on the table and moving from his side towards the ladies area. Opening the door, she smiled at a woman walking by before she locked herself in a cubicle. It wasn't to long that the blonde re-entered the scene, she was quickly taken by surprise with a director who she had worked with on the Avengers film. "Hey" she said, cuddling him, taking a drink he offered and getting in to a conversation with him and his friends.

"Sure thing Sweetie" He smiled and nodded, his eyes following her as she went away. He waited eagerly for her but his hopes for her return were taken away when that man came. Elizabeth's dad wasn't even sure who that man was but he seemed to be trying to make "small talk" with Elizabeth. At least it looked like it from where he was... And he was strangely mad... But did he have the right to interrupt?

Nonetheless he tries to go in without looking like a complete fool though he would certainly fail. He gets closer and puts his hand behind Elizabeth standing next to his daughter. His hand inadvertently lands on her bottom but he leaves it there "Hey... I hope I'm not interrupting... I just wanted to ask you, Elizabeth, if you wanted anything else to eat?"

In the circle of people, Elizabeth was laughing a joke, along with the others that the director was telling. It was nice for her to be respected by her fellow colleagues, she felt very much like she had made it in Hollywood. A man was stood in front of her, but over his shoulder she could see her father coming toward the group. When he finally arrived by her side, the girl introduced him. "Everyone, this is my father" her hand gestured to him then the group. "Everyone this is my dad" she laughed. Before he asked her his question, she felt his hand on her ass, something which made her frown and look confused.

She couldn't made a scene, but slowly moved to the left and said she was fine, she didn't need anything to eat. One of the group members asked if she was OK, maybe asking if she came over ill due to her expression on her face. "No, just a thought came to mind" a smile appeared.

An announcer told everyone that the large stage was set and ready for people to enter and take their seats. Elizabeth looked back at her father with a stern look, walking in through the doors and looking for her seat.

Her father simply looked at his daughter go and thought to himself... did I do anything too wrong? Anyway as she left, her father greeted each one in that group of people and then left to see if Elizabeth was alright.

As he came closer to talk to her the announcer asked for everyone to get ready for the show and Elizabeth showed him a look that made him freeze slightly "I screwed up..." He thought to himself but no way he was not going to be with her in the award cerimony. So he followed her inside and tried to keep up wih Elizabeth's pace

As he neared her seat her father got next to her, wanting to seat next to her "Hey sweetie... are those our seats? Are you mad at me that I went to talk to your friends?" he said with a sligh smile

There was a large crowd walking between the two sets of seating, everyone finding their seats which had names attached to them. Elizabeth took hers, which was near the edge, followed by her father behind her. "Mad at you that you spoke to me friends?" She whispered, like he didn't know what he had done. The it hit her, looking at him, he seemed just as confused as she was. Maybe he didn't realize he was touching her ass, thinking it was her back?

"Never mind, just sit here" she said, pointing to the seat next to her. The announcer waited for everyone to sit down, before opening up with a few jokes and gags, one pointed at Elizabeth stepping out of her sister's shadows, which she actually liked. A few awards went by, being awarded to various people for various things, the latest one was best animation. Elizabeth would have to wait a while until her category came up. Best Actress.

She seemed confused but he wasn't... now he got it. His touch in her ass. But what could he do? It was beyond him and he hadn't been capable of moving it once it was there. But all seemed okay now so he smiled and sat next to her.

He laughed at the jokes, enjoyed the ceremony, giving the occasional glance at Elizabeth to see if she was enjoying it too and at the same time to savour her presence. Since she became so famous... she also became so irresistable. His eyes would drift away from hers, to her breasts, her curves, and some thoughts on what she might be wearing bellow all of it. He decided to shake away this thoughts and then look back at the ceremony. The award for best actress was almost ready to be given. So he held Elizabeth's hand tightly, gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled saying "You'll win you'll see" in a whisper

When he held her hand and kissed her cheek, she smiled as the announcer went on to her category. "Nominees" he pulled out an envelope, naming each one, Elizabeth was last, a short clip of her appeared on the screen on the stage of her in her latest movie. She had never felt o excited. Holding her father's hand tightly, she listened ever so carefully.

"And the winner is"

Of course there was a dramatic pause as always.

"Elizabeth Olsen!"

The smile grew bigger, it was so wide, her shining white teeth glimmering as she stood up, walking past her father and going on to the stage. Holding her dress, the girl climbed the stairs, taking the award and the podium.

"Wow, wow" she seemed in disbelief to everyone's laughter. "I am going to keep this short, but I want to thank everyone for the support they gave me throughout filming. The director for hiring me, the special effects team for making me look good" another laughter came about. "Thank you!" She waved, walking off the stage. She forgot to mention her father.

After the show, she clung to her award tightly, drinking with various other people.

He started clapping excitedly and with a huge smile looking at Elizabeth, he was so proud and full of joy for her. She was indeed... perfect.

When she got on top of the stage he remained quiet but excited for her speech though he was left with a certain disappointment... all she did was thank the director for hiring her, the one with the small talk surely. His smile left him and he simply waited for it to end with a emotionless face.

When the show ended and she was with others, his father felt a need to take her. He couldn't explain it, what he felt like doing, but the thoughts were there. But instead he simply stayed far from her, staring and drinking. After a few minutes though his face changed, he made a fake smile, and walked to her. "Elizabeth! Im so proud..." He said hugging her gently "I hope you enjoy the rest of the party!"

Kissing her father's cheek, she showed him her prize, even giving it to him to feel the weight of it. "Enjoy the rest of the party? Are you leaving? Or am I wrong?" Seeming concerned, the actress rubbed his arm tenderly, lovingly like a daughter would. "Is it the illness?" She whispered, she always thought something was wrong with him sometimes, it may have been her own fault, she was overly worried about him at times.

"I will leave with you" saying goodbye to everyone, even though it was to soon, Elizabeth left the party, award in hand. Outside, the fans had gone, ushered away by security earlier on when the ceremony was underway.

A series of black Mercedes were outside, each rented out, given to the celebrities for their travels, although they would have to be returned with in a week.

He grabbed the award and smiled "I did enjoy... And maybe I am leaving... but not because of the illness! Not at all Sweetie!" he whispered back, holding Elizabeth's hand that was on his arm and smiling

"Very well Elizabeth... thanks!" he said, this time smiling for real. In a way it was what he wanted.

He got out with Elizabeth's arm locked with his and arrived at their Mercedes. "I'll drive don't worry" he said opening the door for Elizabeth and then going to the driver's seat. He got in and took off. During the road he didn't say much, he was very thoughtful. He felt a need... a need for Elizabeth. She was famous, known around the world and that made her special... perfect. And he felt a need to ... possess her. Her perfection was complete with her perfect body and beautiful face. He was stressing with thoughts of her. He had to do something

So mid travel they were crossing some woods. It was dark and no one was using that road but them. It was silent and private. So he stopped the car on the side of the road. He turned it off and put the keys in the pocket "Hey sweetie... Sorry I had to stop... but I need to talk to you" He said looking at Elizabeth and putting his hand on her knee.

He looked her in the eyes and started pulling her dress up, trying to peek at her panties, his other hand sliding to her breast to grope it, while coming closer for a kiss. The urge was too much and already he had a boner from the drill

The road was calm with it being quite late in the evening. She hadn't noticed him take a little detour, heading to a section full of and surrounded by woods. The only lights available were from the car's headlights. Due to being tired, Elizabeth was resting against the car window with her arm and head when she felt the car stop.

"Is everything OK?" She asked before feeling his hand on her knee. "Talk to me about what?" That hand she felt was now pulling her dress up, trying to expose her legs and panties but it was rather long. Then his spare hand groped at her breasts with his face coming in to kiss her. "What are you doing!" She leaned against the door, unable to open it with her back to the handle. She did manage to slap his face with her hand though. Elizabeth was frightened of her father now.

He stopped for a moment after the slap and backed away looking around. "Sorry Elizabeth... But I need this" He said coming back at her to try and kiss her again, trying to grab her arms while trying to steal a long kiss from her lips, putting himself on top of her to restrain her.

Afterwards he backed away to rip apart the front of her dress, if he couldn't get it up at least he would get it open. In the middle of the confusion he was unsure if he succeeded but he realized this wasn't going to work. So he got out of the car quick and ran to the other side, to open the door and pull Elizabeth out.

He grabbed her by the hair and chest and dragged her out, into the woods. He then decided to push her against a tree, back facing him, so he could try and hold both her hands behind her.

The dress had ripped, but was still holding together by some lose threads. Her strapless, also black may have given the impression that her dress was still in tact, blending in well. "DAD!" Elizabeth was screaming, frightened at what he was doing, he seemed a different person, possessed almost, did he have more to drink that she knew about? Was he high on drugs? She couldn't explain.

When she saw him get out of the car, she watched, seeing him move in front of the hood, trying to get over to her side. She tried scurrying over to the driver's seat, but the door was already opened and the pain he inflicted on her by pulling her hair made her yelp. Dragged along the dirty wooden growth below, her heels got mud on them as he was taken deep enough to be hidden before she was pushed against a tree, face first, her forehead getting a cut, making her feel dazed and bruised.

She felt her hands held behind her back, pinned by his own hand, Elizabeth looked around over her shoulder, she tried to take her hands back but couldn't.

With him holding her tightly he made sure he could hold both her hands with one. As he needed the other to rip the rest of the dress. In fact all he needed was a cut behind. He started ripping to expose the back of her panties. Hard at first but when he got it he got a good view of them. He quickly grabbed the upper part and pulled it down to her knees.

He stopped in that moment only to admire. Watching her perfect ass he felt insane for lust. The need to ravage her body. So quickly he unzipped his pants and opened his belt making his pants drop. His boxers bulging with his hard cock. He pulled them down just bellow his balls and his cock sprang onward. He rubbed it gently across her butt cheeks closing his eyes in pleasure.

He then positioned it carefully alined. "Im sorry sweetie..." he said as he pushed in with one swift move inside her ass releasing a groan himself.

It was a cold night and her heavy breathing caused visible breath to leave her nose and mouth as she panicked being thrown against a tree and pinned against it by her own father no less. "Dad! Daddy! Please!" She screamed, trying to struggle. It didn't help now that her heels were buried deep in the mud and was quite hard for her to move them given the suction. The only part of her upper body she would freely move was her fingers which spiraled out of control trying to break free of his hands but it was no use.

Elizabeth's head was stuck on it's side, her cheek against the bark of the tree. In the corner of her eye she saw one free hand rip at her dress, creating an opening for him to look at her black underwear. It wasn't on their long as it was pulled down to her knees, causing 'Lizzie' which he also called her to scream.

The zipper was the next frightening part as well as the noise of the belt. He was getting ready for his cock. Before she knew it, the warm member was rubbing and poking at her ass cheeks in a clumsy way until her hole was found....her asshole.

"No..no..Agh!" Losing her anal virginity to her father, Elizabeth sobbed in pain.

"Oh Sweetie...Lizzie!" He couldn't said much with the overwhelming feel he got from being inside her "You're so tight Lizzie....And perfect..." He said running his hand on his daughter's hair, to see her face "So beautiful..." he said as he pulled and pushed in right afterwards with a harsh move, pushing Elizabeth agains the tree. He continued repeating it, his mind ignoring the sobs of pain as it was too busy enjoying the penetration. He continued humping with force, more than being quick he was moving with spaced but sudden moves, his balls bouncing against Elizabeth's ass.

With the continuous humping he slid his hand down Elizabeth's body, to her ass and gently groped it, moving afterwards to the front, to explore her most intimate regions... With a slow movement his hand reached her soft clit, and he pinched it slightly before rubbing it. "Lizzie... you are trully an angel you know that?"

The actress' ass was expanding from within, stretching to accompany his ever growing cock which was pushed deeper and deeper every time he thrust. She would be tight there having no experience of it, he was her first in that department, another reason she would never forget this awful night. Feeling his hand over her face, taking away the blonde hair, she saw him out of the corner of her eye looking nothing like the man who she knew, it was like he was possessed.

Managing to go balls deep in to her, she sobbed and yelped in more pain as he continued to stretch her out before making the hole his new home for his cock.

It was horrible the way his hands groped at her, feeling every inch of her skin. Shuddering when he groped her ass cheeks, she squirmed and cried out when he touched her clit. "No!" She screamed.

"Lizzie... what a wonderful ass... I can barely.. move inside!" he said as he continued pounding. Now it was becoming easier as Elizabeth's ass adapted and now he could go faster, speed up the pace, fuck her like an animal. He started going harder, in quick moves, breathing faster with the effort, holding her hands with one of his and the other holding her by the front, the same one busy exploring her sensible regions. This hand was going wild, moving across the lips and clit, circling her pussy hole.

Elizabeth's dad was now looking at her in the eyes. Her sobbing only seemed to make this better "Lizzie enjoy it... dont you see Daddy loves you?" he says with difficulty as he can feel the point of no return coming. But he doesnt want to go out in her ass

He pulls out quickly and stops to take a break and breath calmly, he doesn't want to cum yet. He gets close to Elizabeth's face and kisses her in the lips. A lengthy kiss. "You made me so proud.... proud that I made such a perfect girl!" He grabs Elizabeth and pulls her away from the tree, pushing her to the floor. He turns her around, face up and gets on top of her so she cant move, holding her hands above her head . He grasps the top part of her dress and starts ripping it apart, searching for her bra.

When he finds it he grasps it and pulls to see her breasts. He looks in awe, like he couldnt believe his eyes with her perfection. He grasps one of them harshly and sucks the other , with small licks and kisses.

Elizabeth's body started to resist less to his efforts, her pussy becoming wet with his playing of it, while her ass allowed him more entry, although it still hurt her, especially with his hard thumping of it.

Tears fell down her eyes, she wondered what he meant by him loving her, like this? This was his love? Finallly he pulled out, her ass was free of him, it was stinging like hell, sore and hurting. A gaping big hole was there, leaving his mark of what he had done. Squirming under his grasp as he kissed her lips before throwing her to the floor.

"Ugh!" Landing on her back, she saw him tower over her now until he got on top, ripping her dress apart. "Please!" She then felt her breasts come free before he sucked on them with licks and kisses.

Still teasing her he kisses his way up her chest to her neck, and to her lips. He lifts his head to look at her in the eyes, crossing his hand on her cheek "Lizzie... Daddy can't resist you don't you see that? You're beautiful... and I... " he says kissing her again, his hand exploring her nipples with small pinches "I need this..." He looked at her crying eyes, how hurt she was, but that didn't stop him.

With her panties already down and his cock out he saw the chance to do what he wanted. He looked down to his daughter's pussy and with one hand he grabbed his cock to rub it across it. Slowly moving from her clit, to her pussy lips, sliding and pushing. He then moved it to her pussy hole, pushing only slightly to test it. He looked her in the eyes and whispered " I love you so much Sweetie..." And in that moment he started pushing slowly inside her, inch by inch of his quite big cock. He groaned a little as Elizabeth's pussy gave a little resistance but soon enough he went fully inside.

His eyes never leaving hers, he started to move his hip gently, a slow fuck as he enjoyed her wetness, her pussy around his shaft. Holding her down, he sped up, making each hump, push Elizabeth against the dirt. He started kissing her lips in a passionate way as he felt this was love he was giving her in his depraved way.

Back
Top Bottom