Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Smut MxF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zzy123

Hey there!

So I have an idea for an RP which I would like to do! The idea is that my character is a male barbarian type who is very powerful (pretty much unstoppable fighting wise). He is banished from his tribe and ends up in a medieval type city, where he doesn't quite fit in. He quickly finds himself a hideout and begins to kidnap random girls - nobles and commoners both and turns them into whores.

Even as my character slowly grows his prostitution ring the city's leaders would come after him, though he would be too powerful to stop.

Would need someone who is willing to play multiple females character, ranging from girls who are easily brought into submission to ones that take longer to break. I also had the idea that maybe his semen is magical, which acts like an aphrodisiac to women. Any other characters (those coming after my character and those serviced by the girls) I would play myself.

Themes would include prostitution, noncon, sluttification, submission and of course fantasy things! Have a look at my F-list and shoot me a PM if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom