Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Ever Growing List of Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saren Crimson

Planetoid
One of these days I'll actually make a request thread but for now, I think just a simple thread to house what ideas I have at the time. I'll list one now to start it off. These ideas aren't set in stone as I do change them from time to time. It's just an insight on how I do things, if you can even call it that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea One: A King Reborn.

"Today was the day I was going to test of time travel was possible. What am I talking about? I know it's possible. Although the way that it happened the first time was an complete accident. Regardless, this machine I built was going to take me to the past of my ancestors on Earth. I've always heard about the planet but I never visited. Supposedly, all the humans that expanded across the stars originated from Earth. I'm eager to see just what I'll find."

This is what I originally thought when I was going to go back. Perhaps...I was just a bit too eager. I had started up that machine and it worked as intended. Using a little bit of science and magic, I successfully went back in time to Earth's past. When I had gotten there, I seen a lot of things that weren't even mentioned in the history books of the future. For one, magic was more abundant in the past than here in the future where it's rapidly declining due to the advancements of science. Second, a lot of supposedly mythological creatures such as orcs, dragons, demons, and the like definitely were sentient. Third, gods actually existed here when science had debunked their existence. In short, Earth seemed more like a fairy tail than reality. All of this was fascinating. I took notes, pictures, a copy of each and every piece of literature I could find to catalog it and bring it back with me.

Everything was going great until reaching a kingdom of Astoria. This place was beautiful. It was almost like what those descriptions of the Celestial Plane would look like. This kingdom was expansive and grand. No doubt it took the greatest architects of this time to build such a marvel. I spend a few weeks here just taking in the sights. When I wasn't doing that, I spent my time in the Grand Library just reading what I could. Luckily Arius, a wrist mounted computer that I had built came with a universal translator so I was able to convert what was displayed in the books and speech in English for myself. All was good and I was going to go back to the future with everything I had learned, cataloged, and stored. That was until my last week in Astoria.

Their recent king had just died and everyone in the kingdom was holding a funeral for him. He died in battle against one of the kingdom's enemies. I decided that it'd be a good idea to go to this event. It was made public by the Queen of Astoria. Let me tell you about her, I've seen some beautiful women in my day but no one came close to her. To be honest, it was almost unfair. Her eyes were a light blue hue like that of glacial ice, yet her expression was warm and inviting. Her face held with a kindness that was matched by no other. Her hair flowed with rows upon rows of gold, silver, and crimson hues. Her body was the stuff of legends. Her curves, edges, her everything seemed to make the models of my time look like simple dress up. It was as if her body was crafted by the gods. I heard some people weep of her beauty. Honestly, he was something to behold and I was humbled to see such a perfect creature.

I would've been lying if I said I wasn't attracted but I didn't need to interfere with the timeline. My best bet was to observe and document. If I had remembered my history books correctly, this was the beginning of the end for this kingdom. It was sad but it was already written in history. I remember being on the side of the road as I watched the knights came strolling into the middle of the kingdom. Using their horns to play music, it was sad and slightly depressing. A lot of people was crying around me. One lady even cried on my shoulder. I let her do as she wished and kept watching the knights pass by me carrying a large coffin. In the back of that was the queen and all of her beauty in an elegant yet simple carriage. I opted to take off my hood to get a better look at her and the coffin that was passing in front of me. This was when all hell broke loose for me.

Remember the woman that was crying on my shoulder? When I had taken my hood off, she got a good look at me. One thing I wasn't suspecting to have was any recognizable features to anyone of this time. I assumed this but I played it safe until now to avoid a problem like this but...the one time out of my life I went outside my better judgement. The woman gasped in my ear and I quickly looked at her. I asked her what was wrong but she went white as a ghost then she fainted. I tried to wake her up but that only met more commotion with others around me. From then on, I heard nothing but a collection of gasps from the crowd around me. I was utterly confused as to why. Its not like I gave away who I was or what technology I had. I assumed at first they thought I killed her but I assured them that she was still breathing. Though it had seemed that they weren't interested in that. They were interested in me.

Everyone that was around me suddenly gave me space. Looking at me with wide eyes. I didn't make any sudden moves because I thought they were going to be hostile. That situation was growing increasingly nerve wracking for me. That's when the convoy that was passing in the middle of the street stopped as well. That's when I saw the queen herself get out of the carriage that she was in accompanied by what I was guessing was her personal guards. She seemed to be walking toward me. I backed away but the people around me was whispering. I could've sworn I heard one of them say the word "King". I wasn't sure. This wasn't good. This really wasn't good. Especially when I seen the queen herself looking just as shocked as the people around me. All this pressure, I remember wanting to get away yet my legs were bolted to the ground. I couldn't move. My body didn't want to move. Each step the queen took toward me, the more my legs wanted to buckle.

"You're alive..." she said to me.

This confirmed what I was thinking. These people...this queen. I must have had some resemblance to their dead king. Not so much as a resemblance as a splitting image. The next thing I know, all of them are bowing to me. The queen, the knights, the people around me. All the while, I'm standing here looking completely dumbfounded. The only thought that I had in my head was the only rational thing I could've thought of in that situation.

"Oh shit..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This particular idea takes place in an alternate version of Earth where one of his ancestors had been the king of Astoria. Saren, whether he wants to or not, must take up the mantle as King. This means fighting ancestor's many enemies of this time. Between man and monster alike. Run a kingdom and be with his loving wife which is your character, the queen. This is going to require the both of us to build the world and lore around us as well as furthering this story. This particular idea is more story than smut so if this idea isn't your cup of tea, ask about my other ones. I have different characters for different ideas so none of them are going to be the same. Well, hope you enjoy this one. If you'd like to do this one then by all means, message me. Later! [/font]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea: He's no Ordinary Nerd...

My idea is that there's a nerd in the highschool that he goes to. Now, I don't care how this highschool is. It can be full of monsters, humans, robots, androids, or anything really. He's the smartest person in school so he's bullied a lot by guys and girls alike. He never sticks up for himself which is why he's usually a prime target. You will play this girl who's at the most popular in school and usually she and the rest of the popular kids will push school work onto him while she and the rest all have a good time. Now, let's go forward a few days; while she, her boyfriend and her friends are out for a night on the town. They see him going into a small diner and they figure that he could buy food and drinks for all of them so they go in and sees him in the back booth just minding his own business. He's waiting there for a contact but I'll get to that later. They all sit down where he is and put on airs as if their his friend and everything but he doesn't even acknowledge them. He just sits there smoking a cigarette. To them, it's a bit shocking to see him smoke but they get the waiter to come over and to get them all food on his expense which he speaks up and says that he doesn't know these people and their paying for themselves. Although, they try to joke around and try to get him to do what they want like everytime, he gets up from the table and tries to go to another but the girl's boyfriend stops him and grabs his collar figuring that he'd put the hurt on him if the nerd didn't do what he said. Well, without getting too specific, he take down the boyfriend easily with all the other girls looking at him in shock. Taking down someone who's twice his size. The girl stands up and of course she's angry then tries to slap him but he catches her wrist before deeply kissing her and I mean like dominating kiss which is way beyond what her boyfriend could do. It catches her off guard and she doesn't fight back. He backs up from her, with a dead confident look while she drops to her knees only looking straight ahead, blushing like crazy. He leaves the diner, leaving them all behind and her boyfriend wakes up wanting to know what happened. No one's saying anything though which makes him mad and he leaves to find him but the nerd is gone.

At school the next day, he's back at his seat. He's the same timid, wish washy guy that they bully. They all wondered what happened that night so instead of bullying him, they try to be friends with him in order to know his secret. The girl especially. After the whole thing with the kiss, she's interested in him even though she doesn't show it. She's soon going to learn or rather all of them are going to learn that he's not ordinary.

That's all I got. Even though I think I didn't mention it. This nerd has a split personality that comes out when taking off his glasses. Similar to the girl with the glasses from 11eyes if you ever seen or heard of the anime. Now even though I write this, it doesn't have to follow the same suit. It doesn't have to be in a high school nor does it have to be in modern times. This works perfectly well for medieval or future scenes. This can be used with both anime or real pictures. I don't have a set rule for that. It can be changed but I had to write this down before I forgot. So if anyone's interested, send me a PM!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea: Resident Evil: World of the Dead

"It was finally done, the work of the viruses were eradicated or so we thought. It has been about five years and the BSAA has already been disbanded. I sought to return to my everyday life, I was done with fighting. Unfortunately for the world, it was not over. This new virus spreaded in a way none of us would've thought; rain and wind currents. Did we ever think about what would happen about all those spores that gotten up into the atmosphere? We didn't and now they bonded together then mutated into a different form into a new virus which I call it Neo Virus. It's spreading everywhere and at an alarming rate. I only heard about it on tv but soon enough I heard a familiar sound outside my house. They were here, those infernal creatures. They quickly started to outnumber the living because some didn't realize until it was too late. The people, animals, and other creatures that came in contact with the rain mutated quickly. Those poor souls didn't stand a chance in hell. Everything turned to shit after that. All the remaining living humans went underground within places that the rain could not get to. I did too. Unfortunately, we all couldn't hide forever, no matter where we were. Upon traveling through the sewers, I found a woman who passed out. I guess she was badly injured, I treated her the best I could because the smell of blood attracted them. I couldn't just leave her there so I decided to take her with me. I don't know if she's alive or dead but I do know that I need to reach the underground bunker of the old BSAA headquarters. There, I would find other people who might've been alive and thinking of a way to get around. I've got a long walk ahead of me especially with her on my back. This is my story, the story of survival."

This idea revolves around Chris Redfield. The unfortunate incident which he had thought was going to happen, did in fact happen. The world now infected with a virus that tops all other virus. All of them had mutated together in something that the world would've never been able to prepare for. The world of the living is rapidly declining and all those who dealt with these viruses before have the better chance at living. Not everyone could be saved. This is the story of survival between Chris and your character. Their will be other classic characters along the way but Chris is the main focus. If you have any ideas for this one then please go ahead and help shape the story with me. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea: Legend of Zelda - I'm not the Hero you're looking for...

"I don't know how it happened but for one reason or another...I'm here in Hyrule Field. I was lucky to not be attacked by anything here but it is in the middle of the day. Upon gauging my surroundings, it seems this is part of the Ocarina of Time timeline. Which means the problem hasn't yet started which means that this place was going to be saved by Link...right? I haven't seen anyone in this field yet or not even a horse. In my pocket, I had the Fairy Ocarina in my pocket. What the hell is going on here? Where is Link? He should've been already running by to head for Hyrule Castle by now. How do I know that? Well, I took a look by heading into Castle Town myself. The town was bustling like always but I took note that there was a dying knight in the back alley. He told me of Ganondorf's deception then he died right in front of me. Odd. He talked to me as if I was going to do something about it. Unfortunately, I still hasn't seen Link yet and I was getting worried here. He should've already been trying to sneak into the Castle. Well...I did what I had to do. To see if he was actually doing that and maybe I can give him the Ocarina so that he could play for Princess Zelda.

Sneaking in to try to get within the castle itself was easier than I thought. These guards must be blind. No wonder Link had such an easier time getting in here. Upon arriving within the gates, I had saw the Lon Lon Ranch owner, Talon. Hm. Weird. He should've already been gone when Link had promised to look for his daughter, Malon. Not good. I'm having a sneaking suspicion that Link isn't even here...I talked to him. I asked him if he seen a young Kokiri boy with a fairy? He told me what was I talking about? Damnit all to hell! Did...did I happen to jump ahead of Link? Couldn't be considering I hadn't got the Spiritual stone, Kokiri's Emerald. Maybe I shouldn't have thought that because once I was thinking that. It was in my hands. If there was doubt in my mind, it was gone. I didn't replace Link...I was Link! Upon looking at my reflection in the water of the moat. I was definitely Kokiri's fairy boy, Link...This isn't funny. Why am I Link? More importantly, am I...going to have to live out his adventure or can I stop any of this from happening in the beginning. Well, it looks like I have my work cut out for me."

This story is pretty straightforward. This takes place in the Ocarina of Time game where my character takes the role of Link. Your character, I would imagine, can be pretty much anyone even an original character. It can follow the role of the game or it could be an all new story with the two of our characters shutting down Ganondorf in the beginning which sets a whole new chain of events. That would be our choice. Regardless, I'm interested to see how this would turn out. PM me if you're interested. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea: Vampire x Whatever - Love Persists Through Time

This idea revolves around a vampire who had been alive two hundred years back during the Hunts. This vampire had a lover who he pledged to get married to. Unfortunately, he could not keep his promise because he was soon captured and sealed away in a crypt along with other vampires and put into a deep sleep that was supposed to be permanent. His lover, despite knowing what would happen to her, intentionally interrupted the sealing process for the hunters who went after him. Causing successfully weakened the seal that was over him. Two hundred years passed since that day and now the vampire wakes in modern times. Dazed and confused, while he was sleeping, only had one thing on his mind and in his dreams. To marry the woman he pledged his life to. Unfortunately, too much time had passed and he no longer could keep his promise.

He begins thinking what if she had a child, of course not by him, but someone who kept her bloodline alive throughout the time he had been sleeping. He could definitely find her and make her his. Now became a hunt to find that woman who had his lover's bloodline running stronger than anyone else's in her family. Would he find her? Only time will tell. Unfortunately, he hasn't got much time. Sleeping for that long greatly weakened him. He needed her blood to survive, after all, it was only her blood that allowed him to live for as long as he did while most other vampires had long turned into dust.

This idea, while it may seem serious, what happens after he finds her is what really what the roleplay is about. The vampire will find this girl and he's going to stick to her like glue and she won't be able to be rid of him. It's pretty much a love/hate relationship. She hates him but he loves her and while to him, it doesn't seem she would budge on that. She knows that he's a vampire so calling any sort of professional help wouldn't work at all since no hunters no longer exist in this period. This vampire is incredibly bold toward her, doing lewd things grope, grabbing, touching her in many ways. He's incredibly good at it as well to turn her on in unexpected times and situations despite if it's okay to do so. While she hates him, she likes that part of him since she herself is incredibly lonely or she can be married and in an unfulfilled relationship with someone. This idea is quite random so it's going to have a bit of comedy to it as well. I only would like to play this in a anime styled roleplay but can be worked into a more realistic setting. Just PM me if you want to do it and have anything to add. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea: Rosario + Vampire - A New Human appears!

This idea follows another human who ends up at Yokai High School. Unlike the first one who had no idea what this school was about, this one does. He has a pretty good idea what goes on in here and what kind of monsters he'd see. Getting in for him was a piece of cake and now it's up to him not to be caught. He does end up becoming a wizard of sorts toward the middle but that doesn't happen for a long while. When he gets there, he befriends a vampire who happens to be the child of Moka and Tsukune on his first day of school. Unlike the both of them, they hate each other immediately because the guy is incredibly rude and she's a bit of a hothead. Although, that's true, she becomes intoxicated by his scent because of his human blood. He knows this and decides to tempt her with it despite knowing she could break him in half. This leads to him doing teasing her in both in private and public. Not only with his blood but also extremely perverted things as well. Need to have an open mind on this because this character set of kinks are a bit on the wild side. Just PM me if you want to know what these are but you can probably get the jist of it from the idea! ^^

Idea: Surviving the Outbreak (Zombie Apocalypse)

"No one really knows what happened, one minute everything was normal and the next, all hell broke loose. There was no way anyone could've got ready for what was happening and honest, I don't believe it myself. Up until about a week ago, everything was normal. My name's Saren, I'm a highschool student and an exchange student from the Americas. I was currently in Japan finishing my last year of school in Tokyo. Was heading to school like normal that day, I was on a train that was heading straight for another district in Tokyo. I was reading a magazine that had all the latest news for all things technology just to pass the time. There wasn't really many people on the train except for one girl who happened to be quite a few seats away from me. Her hair was quite long so I couldn't get a real good look at her face, not that it mattered.

I remember that I happened to glance out the window and saw quite a bit of smoke rising up from one of the districts in town. I knew that it wasn't right so I took out my phone and decided to look up some news. Well, when I did, there was a news report of a man eating another on the street. It was awful, yes, though the part that really grabbed me was there seemed to be an alarming number of these incidents happening all over. Not just Japan but all over the world. My stomach got really sick after reading that and I hope it was just something akin to drugs doing this. I never really read far to find out because my stop was coming up. I stood up to hang onto one of the metal poles only to feel the train slamming on the breaks instantly. I was tossed from the back way up till the front of the train and so was the girl who had been on her phone the whole time.

After trying to get my bearings again, I rolled over and was rubbing my head. The girl seemed to be unconscious, I ran over to try to wake her up but she wasn't responding but she was breathing which I was glad for. I helped her up off the floor and sat her on one of the benches while I seen what was going on up at the front. The train had stopped just short of the station it was arriving at. Running up to the front of the train, I knocked on the door to where the conductor was but there was no answer and I couldn't open the door. I knocked even harder but I heard a loud thump against the door then something hitting against it. I took a step back from the door and tripped, falling to the ground. The door did open and the conductor came out crawling with someone on his back but they were...something was wrong. The conductor was screaming for someone to help them but it was already too late, the one on top of him eating him alive bit into his neck and killed him. I got up and ran back fast before that thing got me too. By this time, that girl was stirring but wasn't awake yet. I shook her as hard as I could and she snapped her eyes open.

I explained what was going on but she didn't believe me at first. I told her to go to the front car and see. When she came back, she lost all the color in her skin and fainted against me. Well, long story short, I had to run back there to open all the doors so I can get off. Grab her, our bags, and run the fuck out of there. After that, been surviving off of what we could find. I say we because the girl never left my side after saving her. For now, we're going to find her family first and that was a week ago."

Yes, this is a variation of the HOTD but only with original characters. While it does have the setting, doesn't have to have none of the characters. All about surviving in a zombie apocalypse, you already know the deal with that one. This one though, the living is way more dangerous than the dead so there's that too. An element will be added in later on once it gets going but I do hope to do this one sometime soon!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea: A Random Encounter

In this idea, my character Saren, is a bit of an spontaneous person who does things randomly on the spot. While he knows the consequences of his actions, he just doesn't care. While his life is very stable, there's just not that much excitement in his life and need something to keep himself from boredom. So, one day upon heading to a cafe to get some coffee, he sees a woman who's sitting at a table by herself reading a book at one of the outside tables when he gets there. He thought what should he do that would not only be exciting but probably ruin her day in the process? He gets the idea of masturbating at the table she's reading at and right in front of her, he doesn't really care of there's other people around and don't really care of she gets highly offended at the notion. It was much better than just sitting around doing nothing drinking coffee. He goes in to order something inside the shop then comes back out and sits at her table.

She looks over at him with an eyebrow raised asking him who was he and why he was sitting at her table. Saren just looks at her with a bored expression and straight up tells her that he's going to masturbate right at the table she's sitting at because he felt like it. At first she doesn't really know how to respond to that and feel like he's just saying it for the sake of shocking her especially with him being a complete stranger and a bit of a pervert. Well, that was until he actually whipped out his cock and began jerking himself right in front of her with one hand and drinking coffee with the other hand. Sipping with normally without a care in the world. The woman who's sitting there watching him is staring at this point was inherently shocked from him doing this out of nowhere and so close to her. Although she couldn't really deny how different it was and how natural it seemed to be for him, looked quite exciting to do...

The idea is random, it's kinda is the point. This is more for public nudity and sex in public, and whatnot. Although, the way I'm going to do it is a bit different as in personal space goes directly out the window in his idea. Meaning, whatever he feels like doing, he will do without hesitation despite if it makes your character feel uncomfortable. I'd like to try it out sometime, just send me a pm if you do. ^^

Idea: Helping the Innocent.

The idea behind this one is that Saren is walking home one day at night coming back from an adult video store. Upon getting halfway there, he hears a scream coming from the left of him and he runs over to investigate only to find a woman with a clothes mostly ripped from her and two men ready to assault her in this closed, dark alleyway. She's screaming for help and Saren doesn't really want to get involved as he was strictly trying to keep a low profile and not draw attention to himself but there was no way that he was going to leave this woman to her fate with these two rapist. So without getting too detailed, he takes them both down with relative ease then tells her what was going on. She tells him that she was just minding her own business, trying to get some sleep until they attacked her. She mentions being homeless despite the fact she is pregnant and trying to get back on her feet after having a fight with her previous boyfriend but since he was her only means of living comfortably, she was homeless now without a place to stay.

Saren, upon hearing this, tells her that it's not good for the baby or for her to be out here especially in this cold weather. He told her to grab what things that she had and to come with him. Telling her that he'd take care of her until she got back on her feet again. At first, she turns him down because of her not wanting to burden someone but he insists because he wasn't going anywhere until she came back with him. She agrees if only to make sure she keeps the baby healthy. Saren takes her back to his home and tells her that now this was her house now and to use it how she sees fit. Giving her a room and told it was hers to change how she wanted. Seeing how she had very little, he told her that he would be getting what things she needed. Such as clothing and such as well as a house key for getting in. She tells him she doesn't know how to thank him for all of this and he just tells her to not worry about it. He'd help her get on her feet again no matter how long it takes and tells her to stay as long as she needed to.

This idea is just more about story rather than smut even though a lot will be in there. Going into the daily lives of the two characters here and their day to day interaction. Maybe possibly going into something a little more than just acquaintances. Dunno, it'll be all up to us. While this is just a outline, if you have more to add then please tell me and I'd love to do it. The girl doesn't have to pregnant either, just a side note. PM me if you want to do it. ^^

Will be updating this frequently. I happen to roleplay all anime, video games, comics, and that sort of thing. I can and will play canon characters most of the time if it suits the roleplay and also I play multiple characters, generally very good at it too. My kinks for me personally are pretty normal except for a select few, if you want to inquire what those are then by all means ask and I'll tell you. Well, I think that's it. Happy reading! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom