Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M lf F - Good, (certainly not) clean, family fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have written out the basics of a few ideas below, my hope was that we would discuss the exact details (what characters look like, how it starts etc)[/b]

Daddy's dirty daughter

Basics:
Single dad has raised his daughter alone, they are very close and she is very much in love with him. She is attracted to him and looks up to him with a bit of an infatuation that you would expect from a teenage girl with an older guy. But all the things he has sacrificed for her and done for her just make her want to please him all the more.
He loves her too but he also likes to check out her friends, after all he is a guy! The question is, how's she going to react when she realises he likes the look of her friends?

Kinks - incest (obviously), cumplay, sub/dom, possible ffm, possible dub-con

"Don't cry just because I came on your face sis!" (dominant bro/ submissive sis)

Basics:
The sister is slightly bratty - always gets her way, is mum & dad's favourite and this often ends up with the brother getting a shit deal. So one weekend, whilst the parents are gone, he decides he's going to teach his sister a lesson. By making her his little cumslut, whether she wants it or not

Kinks - forcing, dub/non-con, cumplay, crying, humiliation, forced slavery/servitude

"Come on little bro, don't be shy" - older sister/younger bro

Basics
Older sister in someway seduces younger brother. Whether it's because she has heard that he has a huge cock and just wants to see it; or because she's caught him jacking off and decides to have a little fun with him; or even because she's just plain drunk!

Possible kinks - light ageplay, hung, caught, cumplay,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom