Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF - PERSONA 3&4 - Marvel&others also

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarenArterius

Planetoid
Hey there! Name's Saren!

I'd love to rp a fandom! I like doing almost pure smut rps but Im open to plot of course. I want to do a rp where I rp an OC or canon and you do the same. I'll do your favorite character if you do mine, we can even double!

Also, though not mandatory, I also wanted to try a poligamist relationship in the rp! If you're up for it that is (And for those who really like the idea, an harem is always a great bonus!)

My limits and kinks are here f-list and as for plots Im open to ideas :) (though if you don't have any I'll come up with one easily)

These are some of my requests, you can of course, suggest other ideas:

Persona 3:
Mitsuru
Yukari
Aigis
Elizabeth

Persona 4:
Rise
Naoto
Chie
Yukiko
Margaret

(In the case of persona we can even mix the two games)

MGSV:
Quiet

Star Wars:
Padme
Rey

Marvel (mainly MCU):
Scarlet Witch
Black Widow

Celebs rps with:
Elizabeth Olsen
Charlotte Mckinney
Scarlet Johansson
Emma Stone
Jordan Carver
And others! Ask away!
Im open to fan x celeb ideas or incest and so on, just speak your mind!

So if interested tell me what you would like and Id be happy to hear it!

Really nobody is going to say it? Alright i'll be the one since clearly i'm the only one noticing this.

How humerus is it that Saren Arterius is NOT asking for a Mass Effect rp lol i mean isn't that like John aka the Master Chief not wanting a Halo rp haha
i'm just joking around though haha, if u want feel free to send me a message =) i'm not going to be expecting some Geth will I? Lol ok joking aside i think our interests match well so message me if you want and free bump =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom