Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Manor... {Searching thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up on the hills of the Italian Tuscany, there is said to still live one demented Count, depraved by power and money. Due to sexual desires that exhale from the human flesh that contain them, many stories and legends flourished from the Manor, making it a forbidden place for most that considered themselves "good folk".

Some say that no women that has gone into the manor has left with a sad smile across her smile, all the contrary, he's an outstanding host, yet this is at a great personal cost. Others say that most women never leave at all, that demons take their souls after committing so much sinning in one place. While there are a selected few that know that The Count is a man full of passion, that he is tormented by tides of wild love that make him want to hold luxurious parties to attract people, that he has a fine taste for arts, and has a very open mind as to "how to express yourself". Even fewer know that The Count is a tender man, longing for that right women to call his own (even if that means that there could be a right one for different situations and subjects).

Well, whatever you do, don't be afraid, step in. Be royal family, or peasant, be American, African or Asian, the Count is sure to let you a space into his luxurious home, to go and try to live life like the Gods, without moral restrictions, in liberty and respect for all the living tastes. Step across those giant iron gates, don't be afraid once they close, and come closer to the Manor. Suddenly, as you enter, a booming voice is heard...

"There are some things which can't be expressed through an ephemeral moment of demented fucking. Even though, the best relationships do explore those versions of the human experience, there are certain emotions and sensations which could only be explored in a box of Pandora. Confusion, insecurity, enamoured and lustful, longing, teasing and caring. All eyes and temptation over that forbidden meat...

Come on, let's be creative. Let's explore our bodies, and our souls."

The voice comes from above, and footsteps are heard, and a mysterious large figure appears with an elegant mask over his face,

"Love is not something for teenagers, it's meant for the brave hearten, those whom are willing to play all-in with their soul just for one night of breathtaking liberty...

Welcome my dear. Do not fear, for I will not do a thing that you don't want to be done to you. I am the Count of Tuscany, and this is the place to let your wildest fantasies go..."

Rules of the Manor:
1.) I tend to occupy myself with much to do, don't expect for em to be around always. If you leave or get bore, please let me know, I'll try to do the same.

2.) Respect is a reciprocal act; if your respect me, I'll respect you, and thus our love could be freely.

3.) I prefer, but aren't limited to, literature partners. Even though I do mirror, depending on my mood and time, I can write pages, or a couple of paragraphs. If your not used to a couple of paragraphs, but are willing to learn, I'd have no trouble helping you out in our RP.

On the Character:
Alexander Knight is the name of my generic character. He can be portrayed as an eager young man, or as a powerful and confident sir. He could change certain aspects, such as his appearance, age, job, and such, but over all, he is a sex hungry confident person. Curious to explore bodies and to converse with minds.

Wild turn ons:
- A Women who knows what she's worth - Teasing and a good build up
- The delectable sin of tasting your own family's skin - Incest
- A mouth which can't have enough to devour - Nymphomaniacs
- A curious bottom - Anal
- That have a taste for just right clothing - Sexy/teasing clothing
- Women that love women - Kinky threesomes/and more

Instant turn offs:
- Death, blood, knives, etc.
- Animals or furries
- Unneeded violence
- Cross-dressing

Plots:

First of all, I am not at all limited to playing just these plots, but I do ask for you to take them in consideration.

Secondly, if you have your own idea that doesn't contradict my turn offs, then by all means, go ahead and propose it, I'm all ears, willing to explore just how much I can go.

Thirdly, yes most of my plots involve more than one girl, incest or MILFs. I know these can be very self-serving fantasies (they are fantasies after all), but all of them can be twisted and changed to suit both of our likings (example, changing it from a group to just one character, or MILF to younger women, etc.)

And fourth, no, sadly I'm not that into non-con, though you could try to convince me. We can discuss one on ones, or mixing up plots!

Man of the Family (Craving!)
Alexander is the only man of his family. His mother, aunt, sister(s) and cousin(s) have had him around as the only male figure ever since his father left the family years ago. Men come and go in and out of the family, but none of them have been such a stable sense of emotional support as Alex. His cousin(s) and sister(s) come to him for comfort and compliments, his mother comes to him for moral and control over the family, his aunt comes to him for fun times and smart advice, and so on. Alex himself is a pretty well known guy in school, top of the line athlete and decent enough grades, which means his sisters rub off on the popularity. The thing is that, he just got accepted into one of the best universities of the country, meaning he'd have to move away from them! Horror strikes the family, as their only male pillar is going away for good!

What will his beloved cousin (one he made out with once, whom was still in love with him) do when she finds out? What tips and tricks and his aunt or older cousin teach him about college life? Who will be there to look out for his little sister in school? Whom will mom pamper and favorite, and who will help her maintain order in the family if he's not there? Let's explore the possibilities! Let's create tension, taboo situations, hiding, passion, drama. What if the girls start to feel jealous, or he starts to treat them specially? What if he becomes the real father figure and installs a new hierarchy and order in the family? Up to what lengths are his relatives going to go to get him to stay? He too is no passive guy, whenever he sees a chance for himself, he'll go out and grab it ;)

Quality Time
A father and his daughters have been left alone by his strict wife for the weekend. At first, they were just supposed to have some fun. They ordered pizzas, and even the youngest daughter had been allowed to sip on a beer this one time. The girls had planned going out that night, going clubbing, having the fun they could never have while their mother was home. So they all get dressed in their best clothing, looking hot and beautiful. It was a girl's night out. Soon enough, the father takes out a bottle of vodka, and one of the girl puts on dance floor music. As they all begin to get a bit tipsy, things begin to get wild. From playing truth or dare, to possibly strip poker, the girls have a blast, and ultimately prefer to stay home having fun instead of going out. Things get out of hand when two of the girls start to dance wildly for their father, and one of the middle girls starts to make out with her own father. From here, things could go wild the entire weekend. We could have as few as two or three daughters or as much as you feel comfortable with playing, possibly adding some of the girl's friends as well.

Modern Day Sin
Alex grew in a contemporary family, what does this mean? Well he was one of first kids in the neighborhood, city and possibly country to have two moms. That's right, same sex marriage had been made legal, and Alexander had been with his mom from her break up with his father, and her new love, his other mom. Alex grew up with them, and loved them both. The things is that, his other mom, his none-biological mother, started to feel a bit curious when he grew into adulthood, and made it out of her way to seduce him and feel the taste of some good cock once again. Things can get messy when Alex' biological mother finds out, and begins to feel the same sinful curiosity for herself.

Love Triangle
As a college level student, most people may want to experiment new things, and try to explore themselves in their new found liberties. Alex and his girlfriend have been a steady pair for quite some time now, dating and being a very normal pair, but their relationship has become somewhat stale for their age, especially for his girlfriend's likings. The girl has started to become somewhat bi-curious, after secretly making out with her best friend at a party not so long ago. As for him, he had started to feel a bit "out of the game" after hearing wild sex stories from his guy friends. The third ingredient here is the girlfriend's best friend, an fun and outgoing charismatic girl, known to be a wild women. She had been witness of this pair, extremely jealous of their steadiness. As of recently she has found Alex to be a perfect man, and his girlfriend a perfect women. The best friend envied the fact that they were so perfect together, and she found no one that would treat her well, she would take Alex for herself, it was just a shame that she was such a wild little slut at times, not at all of Alex's tastes, or so she thought, and was willing to challenge. Oh... and he was dating her best friend.

Neko Paradise
Alexander is a big business man that has kept a secret and private island only known to him. Every year he seems to disappear from humanity to escape to his own made paradise. Escaping form all companies and even his family into his heaven. Waiting for him are slave of love, from which he has collected over the years. All the girls want to get with him, and do anything to be "on top". He is a warm and understanding master, but can get strict and mean at times. Here, every year there is an initiation ritual for the virgin Nekos, while the Senior and favorite Nekos wait for his arrival to see if they can bump up a new spot in the hierarchy. There is also The Matriarch, the oldest Neko on the Island, and the original one, which is profoundly loyal to Alexander, and they have more of a love-friendship instead of slave-master relationship.

Attention Whore
My character has been a lone father most of his daughter's life time. She had been spoiled by his love and riches and has had anything she has ever wanted, from material things from her father and other boys, to any boy she has set eyes on. This has led her to be quite the troublemaker, since she could always have her way of things. Recently his father began a relationship with a women he met somewhere, and the daughter is not at all pleased. She starts to act up and weird, wanting her father's attention and love to be all for hers. Seeing that not work much, she starts to want the only thing that she can't have, her father, wanting him all for her, in every single way.

Naughty Cousins

You would play my older geeky (yet to me, some how, hot cousin). I would have to move in to your home because I got a scholarship to a school your family happened to live. We get a long form the first day, but as the time goes on, we grow a bit closer. On one weekend we are left alone I can't hold back and start to flirt, you start to reply and end up being a really naughty girl.

Family Thing

One fine morning, the father of the family wakes up alone. He wakes up to find his daughter and his wife giggling at something in the kitchen. When he came in, they looked at him and could not help but giggle, when he asked why, they just said, "nothing." At the table for breakfast, his daughter had began to got a little too frisky, a little too playful, and the Father, was kind of liking it. The father would occasionally reply, and the mother would just laugh, or add in her own flirtatious remarks. As the day goes on, he and his daughter seem to have intense moments where she pushes their barrier, trying to seduce him, as his wife too starts to get very naughty, and ends up teaming up with their daughter to seduce the father.

Making a Nymphomaniac
Landing upon a book a college student finds out that a women becomes a Nymphomaniac when she has had at least 5 orgasms straight. Interested in this the student seeks out a women of which he can see if this book if full of rubbish or has struck gold. Upon his search he tries to go at it with his girlfriend, his girl friends, and maybe even a teacher.

Too much of a resemblance
A mother had been left by the father, leaving her with only a child. The mother still deeply in love with the father refuses to look at anyone but him. As the boy grows older, the mother becomes lonelier and lonelier. Until one night she realizes that the boy is exactly like his father, both physically and psychologically. She tries not to look at him in such a way, but can't help but love him in a different way. One night as the pair come home from a neighborhood party, the now late-teen man being nearly wasted, and the mother somewhat tipsy, she can't help but take advantage and fulfill her needs with him. Upon waking up the boy is skeptic... but soon enough, his mother finds a way to seduce him for her own, as he did with his father.

Who knew family could be so close?
After a lot of hectic family events, there seems to be the need to calm down the family. To strengthen relationships a late-teen guy is sent over to his uncle's place and make bonds that were nearly lost. After many hours of traveling to the middle of nowhere to a huge mansion, the young adult finds out that his uncle has gone for a month away to a big business trip and must spend the rest of the the month with his aunt. Yet due to their exile from the rest of the world, and desperateness from the aunt (okay and the guy too) they end up having a very close bond.

The Influence form Friends
A guy (my character) who is suddenly getting popular has a lucky night with one of his sister's friend (popular girl) as she sleeps over. Unexpectedly, she had just stumbled upon a sex god. She tells everyone about it and all the girls start to get excited about him. At the next sleep over their parents are gone and his sister's friend convinces his sister to do a slumber party and he 'meets' everybody and his sister is turned on so much by some moans (while he get's lucky with any of them) she decides to join the giant fun.

Whoops...
A college guy pretty much sleeps with his girlfriend every night in her room now that they are together at the same college away from home. They are known to have wild nights by the girlfriend's apartment mate. One night the girlfriend leaves him, to make a trip our of town, and on that early morning he finds himself in the bed of his girlfriend's apartment mate's bed, with that girl naked next to him.

Naughty Neighbors
Two very good friends are always seen together in the neighborhood. They are, incidentally, one of the hottest housewives in the neighborhood. As one day (my character) goes to pick up one of the women's daughter to go to school, but instead he finds one of the two to open up. She seduces him inside, where he finds that the other friend is already there waiting (or can arrive later, your choice).

Hell's Boy
The Origins of this demon begin way back when his mother, a desperate women in search to put her life back on track, had made a demonic contract that had drafted not her own soul, but a future soul, the soul of her son. In exchange for this soul, his mother had been ensured a whole new life, happy, rich and rather calm (though the contract had a fine print that was later to be revealed).

What a shame that his mother had made a pact with Asmodeus, Prince of Lust and Madness. This Demon is a tricky person, and he had created a special seed to be sent into the world, created to wreak chaos and havoc amongst the hearts of the human race. The thing is that this demon, had to be sent in the form of a human, creating a half-demon, half-human being. The plan was to unleash chaos, and let it slowly destroy lives of many.

Alas, Hell created a monster, Matthew Hellblum, it couldn't have been any other way. With a fierce personality and an endless lust, this "boy" was ready for anything that came his way. Especially sinning.

Things began to get specially tricky around the age of 16, when images and intentions of raping women, taking them captive and fucking them fiercely began to cloud his mind. He had a giant hunger to fuck. He could feel something inside was changing, and it was starting to freak him out when one day his cock grew a demonic knot (and more were still to grow). His sperm felt different as well, having a light red color, being very hot, wet and sticky, leaving a mess wherever it landed, not to mention the quantity of it! He had yet to see the effects of it when it was swallowed (it could make women nymphomaniacs!) Soon enough, Matthew would also discover other abilities such as (but not limited to) telepathy, mind control, telekenesis and even learning how to use his extractable tentacles.

For now though, Matt is just discovering his powers, he will later grow to become an attractive yet ambitious young man, willing to woo any women, right down from his mother to his next door neighbor. Venture into the depth of this confident figure, willing to play all his cards in the sake of love.

Tides of Power
Alexander is the Prince of a vast new Empire. His Father, King Heilblum, has made it possible for the creation of a vast Nation that stretched from snow to sand, from earth to ocean. Alexander, is the second oldest man of the family, meaning, as a Prince, he is of political importance, but not prime. Because of this, Alexander had began certain studies that weren't considered proper for the Royal Court. Soon enough, he himself portrayed and spoke out ideas of democracy, social benefits, etc., things which the Court did not see too well. As a way to make sure he learned what it truly meant to govern and to take him out of the tense situation created by his conservative older brother and the Court, his father sent him to a far away Rural country.

The thing is that, about 70% of the population is mainly female, because of a large war draft that was held. Most women took men's jobs, while others thought it was time to self-govern. In this region, there are two Families, one that had been conquered by the Heilblum, which are starting to conspire against the Empire, secretly talking about independence, while there was another family that was highly benefited by the conquer, becoming part of the new administration and army, which are highly conservative. Both see Alexander's presence as a threat in the region and are willing to do anything to get his head. Yet, Alexander is a clever man, and finds some friends (and lovers) in unexpected places.

Contact info:
If you wish to contact me, please post on this thread or send me a PM. I RP through threads, PMs, IMs and even e-mails, so just hit me up and we can begin chatting. I do love OOC chats so as to get to know each other and to work on the plot, so let me know what your looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom