Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexually Curious Icosahedron Seeks Human Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icosahedron

Meteorite
Drop_Cap_Letter_W_(1).jpg
elcome readers and writers. I am the mighty and majestic Icosahedron. I know, I know, I’m the very image of Euclidean perfection. But please ladies- I’m not an object. I’m an abstract geometrical concept. There’s a difference. I have to come clean though, the image in my profile is not an actual photograph of me. Imagine an Icosahedron similar to the one shown, but slightly more well-endowed.

Yes, I know, I’m a polyhedron, not a person. However, I’ve always fantasized about irregular-bodied humans. I’m here to explore this particular fantasy, among others. I’m pretty flexible in terms of Dom/sub, in that I can do without it or go to either extreme. I'll also play characters of either gender. As you can see, I have many facets. However, I am only interested in partners who will play a female character. Also, if you’re another sexually curious polyhedron, please don’t contact me. I’m only interested in people.

I’m potentially a very prolific and literate RPer. I’ve done fast paced RP’s that average several paragraphs per post. However, I sometimes like an easy RP. Also, I do have other business that demands full attention, sometimes for about half the week. I’ll still try to get a post or two in during this time, but it’s something you should be aware of. Otherwise, I should be fairly unoccupied. If I really like what you write, I'll make the RP work for us, one way or another. If I really like you, I may even be able to pull some strings and spare your life when a strain of icosahedral virus finally wipes out your race.

My RP’s are often set in the present day real world, but I also enjoy a good sci-fi/fantasy RP. These can include historical and future settings. As for kinks, I have a pretty extensive List. In other words, I'm a big giant freak. However, I would like to think that I'm equally creative when it comes to plot. Plot and smut are really not mutually exclusive, regardless of what you may have heard. Character building is also a plus; I have yet to hear a good reason why a character can't be kinky and humanized at the same time. Billions of characters who are both kinky and complex already exist: they're called real human beings! Fiction should reflect this. So I'm looking for fun, and also good writing. I enjoy finding a balance between the two. If you just want to contact me so we can match up our F-lists, that can be fun, but if that was all I was looking for I wouldn't put together a request thread like this. With that said, I will move on to settings, pairings and plots. These are subject to change. I am open to variations or even combinations of the ideas listed below.
-----------------------------
Settings:

Ancient Mediterranean/Near East
Middle Ages (6th- 16th century)
Victorian Era
WWII
Future Earth
Future Space
Time Travel
Alternate History
Alternate Universe
Fantasy World
Modern Fantasy
Historical Fantasy
Dark Fantasy/Horror
Modern Real
North America, Europe, Asia
-------------
Pairings:

Politician x Campaign Donor
Genius Professor x Adoring Student
Primitive x Scientist
Demon x Summoner
Boss x Married Person
Adult x Teen (17+)
x2 Roommates
x2+ Swingers
x2 Comrades in arms
Hero/Heroine x Villain
Bodyguard x Endangered Party
Siren/ Näcken/ Nix x Intended victim
Selkie x Scotsman

Plots

Survival Situation
A group of two or more people become stranded in an unforgiving wilderness far from civilization. The items they have at their disposal are limited. To give them a fighting chance, they may have some survival skills, but still find themselves in a challenging environment. One character could be native to the region, and offer guidance. They will have to work together to survive, and try to signal for help.

Possessed House
A good old horror movie plot, taking place in modern times or perhaps earlier. An occultist performs a ritual at a house or mansion said to be haunted and ends up awakening a malevolent presence that threatens the world. A small number (2+) of psychics feel the disturbance, and arrive to set things right. Some of the supernatural phenomena can be sexual in nature, e.g. invisible groping, or seductive possessed characters. Characters are eventually forced to fight to escape, or put down whatever was summoned.

The Behavior Experiment
A group of couples and/or families wake up to find themselves on an island somewhere in the Pacific, having just been on a cruise. A voice informs them of the experiment they find themselves in; Every four hours, a frequency will be emitted from the center of the island which will reduce all of them to animal instinct. They will be stripped of any cultural or societal conditioning, learning, or higher thought. The change lasts two hours, during which cameras around the island will record their instinctive behavior. In this way, the true nature of mankind will be revealed.

Woman Trapped In Past
I like history, but I love modern women. This offers me both! Alternatively, a woman from the far future would also be interesting. She could be stuck in ancient Greece, medieval Europe/Arabia, the American old west, etc. you name it. She would have to struggle with adjusting to a very different time period. My role could depend on the period and location. Perhaps if she eventually finds a way back to her time, he can tag along.

Space Colony
Basically a plot about a space colony with a breeding program, to help populate the planet or moon. However, if you're looking for plot, there is potentially much more to this story:

As the people of Earth explore deeper and deeper into space, we encounter strange and terrifying beings who dwarf us in power and knowledge. A Government panel analyzes an alien brain, and reaches a grim conclusion; mankind may not be intelligent enough to ensure its own survival in the face of such adversaries. Consequently, the need for eugenics is revisited for the first time in centuries. However, nobody on Earth is ready to be sterilized, or have their mating choices dictated. Only one policy door remains open; a new concept called colonization eugenics. People with desirable traits will be sent in waves to colonize a far flung planet with limited contact from the rest of the galaxy. As this colony breeds and expands from the original colonist stock, the individuals from that colony with the most desirable traits will be selected, and sent to colonize another, even more remote part of the galaxy. In theory, as mankind creeps farther and farther out into space, it will evolve.

This plot starts with a group of geniuses and other skilled individuals from 23 nations who are selected to leave Earth. When they arrive, the breeding and building can commence. However, this plot also leaves room for conflict over individual reproductive freedom, as well as romance, multiple generations, multiple eras. Later on, perhaps there would even be conflicts with the superior alien beings who are lurking out there.

Girlfriend Transformation
A guy gets his nice girlfriend to act slutty. Eventually, this could involve sleeping with lots of guys. It could also involve bimbofication, which is a guilty pleasure of mine. For those who don't know, bimbofication involves gradually turning a woman into a stereotypical, objectified, sexist caricature. It often involves things like breast growth, clothing change, intelligence loss, and so on. I kind of crave an rp in which a boyfriend does this to his girlfriend somehow, through sci-fi or magical means. Yes, I know, I'm bad. Which brings me to...

Matriarchal society
Setting could be an alternative universe, planet, or future. For whatever reason, gender roles are largely reversed. Females are seen as more capable, and are more successful. Men tend to be more reliant and nurturing, and are called "sluts" if they sleep around. I'm sure you can think of some other interesting reversals. I would enjoy playing a male sub in this setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom