Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and his Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attack came at dawn, when the world sits at its darkest. The people of city slept, only to be awoken by the smell of fire and smoke. When the bells sounded the king and his queen were quick act; they alerted the guards to take their only child as far from the kingdom until world could be sent to them; at all costs, the only heir to Winterfell kingdom had to be protected.
A troupe of five or six guards nodded their heads knowing what their mission was, some knowing that their noble king and beautiful queen were likely to die

The group ran down the hallway towards the princess’ chambers, hoping that the doors to the keep would withstand the attack just long enough for them to get the princess out. The sound of the door being bashed down and the sound of hundreds of barbarians raiding the castle alerted them. They had little time to waste!
Now in a full sprint, the troupe bashed down the princess’ door, making the young woman jump out of bed, her eyes wide with terror. “What on earth-?!” She yelled, looking towards the young men, their faces grim.
“Your highness, we must leave...now. There is no time to explain, please.” The elected leader, pushed his way past his subordinates, bowing to the princess before he grabbed a hold of bicep and hauled her out of bed, making her gasp and pull her arm away. The princess wanted to ask a million questions, but the look on the guards faces explain that those were best left for later.

Princess Celestria grabbed a long dark cloak of the finest material and quickly hooded her long ebony hair. The guards surrounded the princess and were off as quickly as they had entered; they raced down the long hallway, hearing the screams and cries of the servants.
Desperately the princess wanted to look back but one of the guards looked towards her and shook his head as they ran, “Do no look back princess, I do not want your memories stained with needless bloodshed.”

Finally, after taking the hidden passage beneath the palace, the troupe saddled up a group of horses and quickly fled the city. “Where are we going?” It was the first of many questions that the Celestria was able to ask, “Somewhere that no one dare venture,” the group leader announced as they galloped towards the darkest place that no one was foolish enough to enter.
“Captain, surely there is somewhere safer to- “
“That is an order!” The Captain yelled, stopping his horse as they reached the edge of the woods. The group stopped and looked up at the ominous trees, thick fog seeping out and swirling around their feet.
“Come princess,” the captain growled, as the troupe once again circled the princess, their swords already drawn.

The moment that they entered, Celestria felt her stomach twist into knots. She was frightened, and with good reason. Even as a child, her mother and father had both warned about this forest; they had told her that the forest use to not be there, that instead, it was a thriving city. But the ruler of the city was cold, selfish and unkind. They told her that an enchantress curses the king of his land, cursing him with immortality and isolation. There were many different versions of the story but all came to the same end: once an unlucky soul entered the forest, they were never seen nor heard from again. At this moment, as the thick fog pooled around their feet and the sounds of strange creatures filled their ears, Celestria felt that this was truly going to be her end.

Stepping out of my castle, I feel the morning dew on the grass collecting on my bare feet. It's a sensation I've felt thousands of times before, perhaps more. My face turns to the familiar sight of my castle. What was once a maintained stronghold and palace of leisure is now under centuries worth of siege by mother nature. Few spots of stone are still visible, thick ivy has gripped tightly around my home with the exception of the windows I keep pruned.

Everything seems all so familiar until I turn away from the castle to face east. The barely exposed sun pours a color identical to blood across the lightly clouded sky. I have never seen a sight such as this at dawn.

As I stand there wearing only a pair of pants, I remind myself that my toil is about to begin. I still have a few minutes before the sun is completely above the land's horizon. That time is spent removing my pants and laying them on the nearby steps.

I lock the castle doors, knowing if the beast really wanted to he could break through. But it's a habit I've formed over the countless mornings I've awaited transformation.

Once finished, I walk out onto my field wearing nothing. It's very cold but there is no point in letting clothes tear every morning of my life. Not even my royal closet could accommodate that.

Seconds later I see the sun in all of it's glory across the field. The pain begins. Slow stabbing pains cut through me, multiplying in intensity. I fall to the ground as it worsens. The feeling of bones breaking and muscles stretching is excruciating beyond any torture.

After what feels like an eternity, I stand in my new form a massive beast the height of one story with muscles that could uproot a tree with one pull. The pain is gone but replaced with a rage of equal magnitude.

As I turn and run toward the woods I catch a scent... humans... several of them in MY forest. My territorial nature burns as I barrel through the forest to remove these invaders.

After well over a mile of running, I pause at a ridge. Peering stealthily downward I see them. I study them silently, seeing armored guards and then a woman with ebony hair and a long cloak.

A woman? Those humans never come into my forest. Even through the beast's rage he can see the use in her. For the guards there is none, they will be killed. But without her knowing it yet, the woman is my territory, my mate.

"Captain, perhaps it would be safer for the princess to be in a local tavern or inn, a cursed woods is-" the lieutenant was cut off quickly but the captain grabbing a hold of his clock and dragging him in; towering over his subordinate. "Lieutenant, you were not brought here to think and questions my orders, you were brought her to keep the princess safe and give your life if necessary. Did you consider that the princess would be recognized by her appearance, as well as out appearance, or did that not cross your mind?"

Once it had been vocalized, even princess Celestria had to agree that it made sense: but she was freezing, even as the sun finally broke over the horizon, painting the sky in brilliant hues of reds, oranges and yellows. Silently she shivered beneath her cloak, hopeful that attack of Winterfell would be snuffed out quickly.

"Who were those men?" The princess murmured softly, her voice a gentle ring. The entire troupe watched her sink down and sit on a fallen tree, her tempest blue eyes watching each of their grim expressions. Finally the silence was broken by the sound of the captain sighing, "We are unsure highness, however we knew that the attack was going to commence thus why your parents risked their lives and let you escape." Know that, Celestria had to bite back tears; she was completely alone now and that fact alone was enough.
"I want to go home,"the princess mumbled again, the guards watching as she pulled her cloak I tighter around herself for comfort.
"It is too dangerous your grace. We must remain her until word is given that it is safe to return." One of the rookies walked over toward the princess and placed a soothing hand against her trembling shoulder. The rest of the the troupe watched in disbelief; had he just touched the princess without permission?!
No one said anything, even Celestria said nothing, instead just placed her own hand on the soldier's.

Keeping low on the ridge, I watch my prey and soon-to-be mate as they sit for a break. Usually those who trespass onto my land are smugglers and wanted men. To see people in armor and a woman is new.

But the armor doesn't sway my goal. My claws may not pierce it but the force from the blow will give the same result.

Slowly, I descend from the ridge. My large clawed paws leaving deep tracks in the pine-needled covered soil. Closer I get without a single suspicion from my prey until I'm within ambush distance.

These men are armed, so I don't toy with them through attempts at fear. My attack will be enough. Coming out from the cover of thick trunks, I run with full force on all fours. My stealth is gone and replaced with the loud sound of my charge. Barring my teeth, I leap, landing on top of one guard leaving him crushed against the ground.

Yelling and orders spew out of the surviving men's mouths while a group runs away with my mate. I see swords drawn and the fight intensifies. Metal and claws swing, leaving minor wounds on me but fatal ones on the guards.

They are all either dead or fatally wounded within minutes before I am charging at the group around my mate.

Their swords are drawn and I can see the fear in their eyes. They have no hope but will still fight because they know they can't outrun me.

The monster of the forest attacks them, leaving limbs and blood everywhere. Dozens of lives are extinguished within minutes.

With blood on my claws and rage in my eyes, I turn to you, my mate. You are now mine whether you wish it or not. Growling, I approach you seeing the fear in your eyes.

"Maybe we should build a fire for her highness, what is the use of a monarch of they are frozen to death?" One of the knights joked lightly, making the corners of Celestira's mouth tune up into a half hearted smile. The captain however did not find it as amusing as the princess
"Are you wanting to alert any search parties that have found out that we escaped with the only heir to the throne." The knight who had made the joke fell silent, before he mumbles to himself.

When all were quiet, each of the Knights looked around, the captain glaring towards the inner woods. "Something wrong captain?" The rookie questioned, raising an eyebrow and watching in the direction the captain was looking.
"Do you hear that?" He questioned, raising one of his hands to silence any other noise.
"Sir, I don't hear anything."
"That's what worries me." He mumbled softly each listening to the ear ringing silence.

Slowly the princess stood and began to back away, every hair on her body raised in alert at the disquieting silence. Said silence was broken by the sound of something large lumbering out from the bushes, something entirely covered in hair, with claws and razor sharp teeth.

"Protect her highness!" The captain bellowed, as he grabbed a hold of the princess' bicep and turned her to run north. The rookie was the first one to be felled, followed by the rest of the troupe. Only a few of the men were left, and even as they ran, they were followed by the terrified screams of the others.

"W-what was that sir?!" A guard yelped, his breath coming out in large gasps as they continued to run.
"Keep running!" Was all he said as they continued to run.
It wasn't shortly there after that the remain members heard the sound of the beast charging again. This sound alone had made the group sprint fast across the rooted terrain, but it was all in vain.

The lieutenant was the first of the smaller group to fall, followed by another guard, leaving only the captain. He glared but fear flickered behind his eyes as he fought the beast, gritting his teeth as his sword was deflected and he was thrown to the ground. Celestria watched in horror as the captain struggled against the beast, warm tears streaming down her face as she shook violently.
The captain, with his dying breath, turned his gaze to his ward and growled, "Run."

The princess stumbled backwards, sobbing loudly, looking on in horror at the face of the dead captain. She had never seen death before, and she hated it already. Turning quickly, perhaps not quickly enough, Celestria ran as fast as she could away from the beast.

With all your guards gone, you are virtually mine. Seeing you run, I know you are just burning energy. You will not escape me.

I come back down on all fours, feeling the gravel of the path beneath me. Chasing after you, I weave through trees to follow you. A smart attempt but my speed wins in the end.

You feel the grip of my left paw around your waist as I pick you up like a girl carries a doll. Keeping you firmly held I look at you, my prize, my possession. When you look back at me you see my black eyes and wolf-like face glaring back.

I run back up the ridge, carrying you in my single paw to the top before running the mile back to my castle. The ivy-coated building comes into view when we arrive at the field.

Barreling across the field we soon reach it and I drop you on the grass near the door. Charging again, I slam into the door I had just locked, breaking it clean off it's hinges. I see you, not far from where I left my pants earlier. Picking you back up, we enter the castle which has had no visitors but myself in the longest time.

Gripping onto the stone walls I carry you up to the highest story into a room fit for a royal before letting go of you.

The terrain made running next to impossible for the princess. Large roots came up from the ground like elongated bony fingers reaching up from the depths of hell to ensnare the princess's feet as she clumsily stumbled through the cursed forest.
"Someone please, help me! HELP!" The she screamed, her voice breaking noticeably as her voice is strained with the constant cries for help.
"Sa-AHHHHHH!! NO!" Was the last thing the young woman was able to mange before her words were lost to a blood curdling scream as she found herself a captive to the hulking beast as his great paw encircled her middle, carrying her off like she was but a mere plaything. Celestria prayed to her gods silently as warm tears streamed down her pretty face as she begged them to keep her alive just a little bit longer.

It wasn't until the creature looked her over was she finally able to see the beast in all his horrific visage.The beast was a large thing, taller than any man she had ever seen in her life time.His body was completely covered in coarse fur, all the way from his canine like appendages to his pointed ears. It's face resembled that of a wolf's, with the elongated snout and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth and eyes as cold and deadly.. The princess found that she was beginning to grow weak and found that she was unable to stare at the creature long without feeling a wave of dizziness take her over and leave her gasping for air. She needed be put down, she needed to be left alone, but all her needs fell on deaf ears as she was unable even speak.

Slowly, darkness began to encroach on her vision, and even as the beast ran back up the ridge and towards his forgotten castle, the princess having lost consciousness not long after viewing the creature that had taken her as his prisoner.

The gentle feel of grass beneath her skin made Celestria moan, her mind still unable to fully grasp exactly what had happened, even in her dreams she remembers the horrible look that the Captain had in his eyes as he lay dying, instructing her with his last breath to flee. The feeling of cool grass is soon forgotten as again her lifeless body is picked up that hoisted towards the castle.

Weakly, the princess moans and holds her head, her vision still blurry and her memory having escaped her; that was until she noticed the beast. "P-please, I...I beg you...D-don't kill me. Please." She stammers, falling to the ground on her knees, large tears streaking her dirty face, "I'll do anything, j-just don't kill me."

I hear you beg for mercy but I know if I respond it will just come out as growls. You aren't going to be killed, you have a much bigger purpose.

Once inside your room on the highest floor of the castle, I drop you on the crimson-colored bed. Finally after waiting so long, an amount of time I've lost track of, I will breed.

To me you are now more valuable than all the riches in the world. Your presence even makes my curse seem all the more bearable.

As I look down at you in your dirtied cloak and semi-conscious expression, I feel my large heart begin to beat faster. It starts to beat as if I'm back in battle hunting those guards.

Leaning down, my razor claws grip your cloak and tear it off. They reach again for your nightgown and tear the silky material right off your bare skin, leaving you exposed to my eyes.

My heart beats more rapidly as I lean over you. My breathing becomes deeper and between my legs I can feel myself growing. My red cock slowly grows out from my fur, lengthening and hardening with each beat of my heart.

By now I'm certain you know what I will do, if you are conscious. One paw grabs around your neck to keep you held against the bed as my cock reaches full length and my balls continue to hang heavily with hot seed.

The shaft is thick, red, and veiny, reaching roughly a foot long. And now at peak arousal, fertile precum wets the tip. Beneath my shaft, my two grapefruit-sized balls wait for their chance to empty cum into your womb, and at that they will not fail.

If Celestria knew what she was destined for, she might have actually begun to beg for the creature to kill her. No once, even as the beast kept her and only her alive did she understand why. All of the answers were spread out in front of her as she was moved from the floor to the bed, as to why she was there.
She was his; but not just so possession that he wanted to claim as his own, but rather his breeding bitch. He was a man, and if legends had proven true, than he had been in his castle for hundreds of years without companionship. He was entire alone and it seemed that even as he hovered over her, black eyes roving over her beautiful features, that she was his mate and that he wanted her to bare him his heir.

“Please, releasea me. I’m begging you. I-I’m not suppose to be here, I-I just want to go home.” She stammered, unsure if her words were actually being understood by the large creature that still towered over her. It isn’t until his great claws easily rip the cloack from her body, followed by the silky white nightgown she had been wrapped in.
It all becomes clear to her as she is laying there naked in front of the beast, heavy breasts raising and falling quickly, that she is going to be fucked.

“N-No! L-let me go!” She screams, sitting up on her forearms, slowly beginning to back away, “D-Don’t touch me!” She bellows, tears still wildly streaming down her face. The princess’s feeble attempt to escape is halted by the creature’s great paw coming down around her neck, pinning her to the bed.
Desperately she begins to scream for help again, her voice once more cracking as her pleas fall on deaf ears.
Celestira begins to thrash about, her legs wildly kick at the beast to try and get him to release her, “G-Get off of me! Curse you! Release me!” She sobs pathetically, her small hands gripping a hold of his paw, trying in vain to remove the thing from around her neck.

The princess knows that is going to happen, and she understands that if he is given the chance, the creature between her legs will sheath his length inside of her, taking her very innocence as he does. Wildly, her heart hammers against her chest, as she continues to fight him.

Your pleading makes no difference to me. I am going to enjoy something I haven't had in centuries, and I'm going to keep you for that very purpose. You will have my children and I will no longer be alone in this castle.

My hard cock twitches in anticipation, spurting precum over your womanhood. For now it will act as a lubricant. Growling, my free paw roughly pulls your thin legs apart, keeping you exposed to your new owner. When I get on the bed, the mattress sinks deeply and I force myself between your legs as the soaked head of my cock smears over your thighs and then pussy.

I keep my paw pinning down on you to prevent you from running. You will not ruin this for me. I can't stand the waiting. Baring my sharp teeth, I push my hips, making the tip of my rock hard cock spread your folds apart. As my heart beats wildly I crave more. Pushing further, I feel the resistance of your tight canal but I force through every inch until my dark massive balls are nudged against your ass and you are completely impaled on me.

Growling out in dominance I have my woman and I will enjoy thrusting her until she is full of my cum.

Celestria's pleading seems to get her nowhere as the beast pulls himself slower in between her thighs. She shutters and cries out again when she feels the thick precum drip onto her sex and is used a a lubricant. "Please, don't do this." She cries, finally sobbing pathetically beneath him as his shaft begins to tease her opening.

"Don't, please!" She sobs again only to feel the creature over her pin her thighs open and insert himself. Celestria cries out loudly as her sex is forced open and her innocence is taken from her mercilessly. Gritting her teeth, the princess tries to desperately hold in her sobs, but the pain becomes too great and she begins again to sob loudly. Inch by agonizing inch, it is pushed into her until she can feel the beast's heavy grapefruit sized balls resting against her inner thighs.

"I-it hurt! T-Take it out, please. I-It's too big!" She cries loudly, tears freely falling down her cheeks, looking up at him, her eyes pleading with him to stop the pain.

Groaning deeply in pleasure, there is no way I would stop now. Centuries of pleasuring myself means nothing when compared to the feel of a woman. The feel of your womb around the end of my cock is addicting. Pulling out, I ram back in at slow intervals. But the animal in me has no patience for savoring the moments. I soon start ramming hard and fast.

My claws curing in pleasure as I abuse you so roughly underneath me. I let out a deep howl of pleasure as I continue using you like a sex toy. By now enough precum has soaked into you that you are most likely going to conceive but I plan on giving you a flood of hot cum.

Pulling out of you, I roll you face down and then pull you up so you're on all fours. Gripping one of your wrists I pull it behind your back, keeping you steady in this position. You feel the wet head of my cock on your ass before it slides down to find your womanhood again. Ramming in, I take you just as a wild animal would. Your arm locked firmly in my hand to keep you from interrupting my pleasure.

Each hard thrust makes the princess cry out in agony, the feeling of being split in two is almost over whelming. In and out the beast slides, painting the opening of her cervix with his fertile precum; the worry of pregnancy hadn't even occuried to the princess. Why would it? She felt safe knowing that, once the beast's horrible rutting was done and he exploded inside of her, she would continue to live a prisoner to his sadistic lust.
If Celestria had know that even know, the beast's potent sperm were seeking out her eggs, she would have panicked wildly, fearing the unholy offspring that she would conceive; however, she was oblivious to the threat and simply cried out in a mixture of agony and sweet pleasure as her hole was violated by the horrible beast atop her.

Once the beast had pulled out, Celestria again attempts to fight, but find that all her pathetic attempts are doing are causing her more pain. As the beast turns her over and enters her from behind, the princess buries her face into the comforter beneath her, sobbing loudly into the mattress. The pain has finally subsided and it has begin to lead to pleasure; hating herself for feeling anything but anger towards the monster. The moment the beast collects her arm and forces it into a strained lock, she cries louder.

Each thrust inside of her causes her large, supple breasts to quake with the impact of his hips. Then princess can feel her sex beginning to grow tight around his shaft, threatening to orgasm herself around him. Biting back the feeling, Celestria tries with all her strength to fight the onslaught of her orgasm, only to fail and feel her inner walls tighten and clamp down around the intruder's shaft, the walls of her sex milking him for every drop of his fertile spunk.

Relentlessly continuing to pound my mate, I can feel my cum boiling in my testicles. I won't last much longer and soon she will be filled, marked by me. Breathing heavily down your neck, I feel your soft walls begin to tighten and then start to squeeze and milk me. My breath becomes ragged and labored. My heart beating wildly, I clench my teeth hard and ram full length into you until my balls are against your clit. Pleasure takes me. The milking making my cock start to twitch and explode. Hot cum jets out of my shaft, coating your womb and soon flooding it. The amount is too much for your body and soon it leans out around my shaft and down the back of your thighs.

Trembling in pleasure behind you, the beast savors the orgasm and keeps his shaft locked within you to keep the cum against your eggs. With your arm firmly held he feels the last spurt of cum, knowing he has marked the woman as his own.

I hold you there for several minutes, my heavy breathing slowly returning to normal. Then I pull my red cock out slowly, seeing a thick gob of cum leaking from you.

I let go of your arm and stand to admire my work.

Just as soon as her own body began to milk him for his seed did she actually feel the great blast of spunk fill up her insides and paint her most intimate places white. Long thick rope pour haplessly into the young woman, even as she tries to pull away from the throbbing member. Weakly, she struggles to regain her arm, but the beast seemed intent to keep her pressed completely against his hips as he continues to fill her sex with his cum.

It isn't until he releases her arm does Celestria fall onto her belly and pull herself into a tight little ball, sobbing softly into the ruined comforter. She can feel the warm cum leaking out from her abused hole, running down over her sore lips and onto her thighs; how much did he cum!? The princess doesn't dare find out, all she wanted at this point was to simply lay in their juices for a while long and cry.
Silently she began to wonder if the gods were cursing her for something she had done wrong. Perhaps this was her family curse; to lose both her parents, all that she loved and then be raped by some foul beast and let it fill her womb with his spunk.

"Y-You're a monster,"she sobbed, looking back over her shoulder to glare at him, "I hate you."

Hearing your words, I'm not delusional. That's how anyone would feel after this but I will not free you. My cock soon softens and slides back into my fur. Leaping out of the room, I slam the large door shut and barrel down the stairs. The beast must be the beast, and that means he needs the wild. Being indoors in this state always was unnatural for him.

For the rest of the time the sun is visible, the beast roams his territory. Just as the sun is about to set he savagely slays a doe and drags it toward the castle. When I am mere feet from the entrance, the last piece of the sun dips beneath the horizon.

The transformation is as brutal as becoming the beast. Excruciating pain flows through me until I am left naked on the grass, a man.

Breathing heavily I stand. Memories of the beast are always hazy once I'm human. But if my thought don't fail me I have a mate. I quickly pull my pants on and then drag the doe into the kitchen so I can prepare a meal later.

After that, I walk up the many flights of stairs until I reach the room my memory is calling to me.

Opening the door, I step inside looking around.

Even as he leaves, the princess is left to cry mournfully into the comforter, feeling the remaining content inside of her violated slit slide out in thick globs down her backside. Of hours she stays on the bed, softly sobbing to herself, wondering the purpose of the beasts intentions. More specifically, why her? Surely other females had been foolish enough to venture out into the woods and be ensnared by the overwhelming beast, it couldn't have just been her!

Slowly she began to grow sleepy, exhausted from the abuse she had just suffered, having to run for her life and the horror of watching everyone she knew on a first name basis, die. The sleep she fell into was plagued by horrorible dreams that she would wake from each time.

By the time she had woken the last time with fear, she head bare feet slowly coming up the stairs to her room. She knew who it was and she was not prepared to have the creature violate hers second time in one day! Looking around, the princess races over to the bedside writing desk and grabbed a hold of a silver candle stick. Silently she waited by the door, watching with wide tempest blue eyes and it slowly opened and a half naked man stood in front of her. A look of confusion crossed her features as she looked him over; was this the prince who had lost his kingdom due to his own vanity?

"G-get away from me you monster." She hissed venomously, her eyes burning with pure hatred, "I swear I'll kill you if you take another step closer." The naked woman growled, "Why?" She bellows angrily "Why would you do this to me? Why did you force yourself on me, why kill my guards?! What have we done to deserve your hatred!" She sobbed, feeling so vaulnerae as she stood there before him, candle stick held with both hands in front of her as a weapon .

Entering the room I see you at full guard, more naked than I am. The candlestick doesn't worry me. You couldn't kill me if you tried. I couldn't kill me when I tried.

All your questions come so fast I decide just to answer the ones I wish. "You're mine now. I plan to breed you." While I look at your naked form I can feel my desires growing. She is truly gorgeous and I will enjoy having her as my mate.

But even as a human my territorial nature is like an animal's. I wouldn't let you go no matter what you said.

Stepping toward you I say "Do you understand your purpose?" My eyes trailing down your perfectly formed breasts to the pink slit between your smooth legs. I can already feel my manhood swelling with the urge to breed my mare.

His? His?! Ha! Like hell she was his! She was no man's and she wasn't about to let some spoiled prince tell her that she was his. What he told her though made her blood run cold like ice water. What did he mean by breed her?
As he stepped closer to her, she began to swing the candlestick wildly in defense, "No! I don't understand what you mean you mean! And I'm not your god damn sex toy you bastard! Release me or your life is forfeit when my people come for me! Release me! Now!" She screamed loudly, taking a step back from the prince.

"I will jump." She threatened, "I'll give my life before I become anything to you damnit." Silently she began to mull over what he wanted to do. He said he wanted to breed her; breed her as in...impregnanted her? But he had been a wolf the last time, there was no way their dna could possibly create life within her, not with him being so different!

"Y-you want me pregnant?!" She squeaked loudly, finally putting the pieces together, "N-no! I-it isn't possible! I-I won't! Y-you can not force me to be the mother of your deplorable children! I'd sooner die!"

Hearing your orders and threat of suicide, I yell out "Keep acting like this and I'll have you locked away in this room! Accept your fate as mine and you are free to roam the castle."

I close the gap between us and roughly pull the brass candle holder from your hands and toss it to the corner. With the wall less than inches from your back, I have you pinned. "Don't you ever forget your place with me." comes coolly out of my lips.

I may have been a bad prince before the curse, but years of solitude has changed me for the worse. Social skills are limited to demands and threats. For now that's all I care to know because you are mine.

She hadn't expected him to yell at her with such force, it had broken her resolve as she stared into his eyes, her mouth suddenly dry. The thought of being locked up in the room was not as much of a prison as he threatened, it would be a better fate than having to stomach seeing him around the castle. She could always still jump out the window if he did lock her there, and it was crossing her mind more and more as he continued to speak, "I'm not your damn property!" She returned harshly, stepping back again slowly.

A gasp escaped her lips when the man closed the distance between them and backed her into a wall, the candlestick forcefully removed from her hands and tossed aside without a second thought. "You should do the same," she hissed darkly, "I am the princess of the region and you should do well to remember that you lowly coward!" She was walking on thin ice with him within such close proximity, surly he wouldn't kill her, not with what he had just said moment ago.

To hear you are a princess is a surprise to me. It's believable since you had all those guards around you. I hadn't thought of it.

Looking deep into your eyes I say "You aren't a princess in my castle. Not even close." I will break your attitude but it could take some time.

My eyes gaze down to your breasts and then womanhood before continuing. "Come to me as my property, not a princess and maybe you will be fed. First floor, east wing." With that I turn and leave.

Heading down the many flights of stairs I reach the kitchen where the doe is. I take my time butchering and cleaning it. I may be immortal but going without food is never pleasant. Starvation won't kill me, only bring the unique pain of hunger. I light a fire in the stove and wait for it to be ready for the venison. I may be a prince by blood but no one wants to serve a cursed one.

The shock that registers across his features showed the Celestria that the comment of her noble blood was a surprise to him. Did he truly not access that the band that had been with her, protecting her very life, weren't royal guards? The princess could still recall the brilliant, glittering coat of arms engraved into the chest plate of their heavy metal armor; it seemed that beast had been blinded by his lust to have noticed such an small, but important detail about his 'mate'.

Celestria glared back into the eyes of her attacker, giving a snort in response to his comment, "And you are far from a prince, all I see is a cursed fool who fell prey to his own selfishness and vanity." That line she had been tip toeing across was beginning to be crossed quickly; who needed to tiptoe when the princess had just blatantly jumped over said line.

Again the princess listens to his words and offers another disgusted snort, but just as she is about to open her mouth to respond to the demand, her attacker leaves, leaving the Celestria to stare after him, her cheeks colored with crimson anger.

"If he thinks I am dining with him, he is wrong. I would rather starve." She murmurs to herself, stomping over to the bed, collecting the blankets and wrapping them around her naked body, engineering a makeshift dress. Silently she sits in the darkening room, angrily fumming over the beasts demands.
First he tells her that she is his property, second that he plans on breeding her, and then lastly that she will present herself at dinner to him AS his and she might be fed.
Ha! Selfish, vain and arrogant. He didn't know the first thing about Celestria and her unwavering stubborn attitude.

By now there isn't a trace of the sun lingering below the horizon. The only lights are my candles and the half-moon and stars above. Soon my oven is ready and I put in a few pieces of meat. Preparing some more food, I go down to the cobweb-filled cellar to find some wine. When I return with a bottle the meal is nearly cooked.

I wonder what my mate's reaction will be. I get the feelings she will be staying in her room, for that I will surely punish her. After a short while I bring the food out to the great hall and sit at the head of the long table. It's where my father use to sit but since it's closest to the dwindling fireplace it is mine.

After tossing several logs inside to reignite it I sit for my meal. My eyes gaze out the few ivy-cleared windows out to the field where the stars are easily seen. If only the beast owned the night and I owned the day. Maybe I'd be able to fix this place up better and get a garden growing for vegetables. My diet seems to be solely meat under these circumstances.

While sitting there I think of my mate and the future for our children. I look forward to filling the house with people to talk to. The voices in my mind can only entertain me so much.

There was no way in hell that she was going to entertain the idea of allowing such a foul man to make decisions that she could still make; at this point she would rather starve, especially if his horrible intentions to create a family were true. She was a princess damnit!

As she sat lay on the bed, body right wrapped in the warm comfort of the heavy goose down, she nibbled her bottom lip and thought of home. It had been an entire day since the attack, she just prayed that her parents, both of them were still alive. The tjought of losing both of them made her eyes well up with tears. She wanted to go home, she hated where she was, and the man just down stairs was her only company. Even despite that fact, she was not about to openly seek him out for conversation, not after what he had done to her.

Softly she sighed and pulled the blankets tighter around her, feeling the warmth finally seep into her chilled skin. It wasn't long before the princess we fast asleep, dreaming of fire and war .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom