Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new friends pwease!!! >○<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelover

Planetoid
Looking for a sexy fun loving gal to RP with me!! :D
Hi all!! add me to your favorites! :D Glad to be here! I rp as often as my busy life allows. Which is sometimes a lot of times all day or just a handful of times a week. Here is what I like!! P.S. NO MALE ROLE PLAYERS PLEASE. THAT'S GAY. UNLESS THERE IS A HUNNY IN THE MIDDLE THEN THERE IS SOME LEEWAY. #lonelyisland

-Bimbofication (more like I'm more interested in a character falling to there lust.
-Being either Dom or Sub depending on what my partner prefers
-Mind control or Ghosts
-Supernatural/Sci-fi stories
-Sexy or just interesting clothing (as well as clothed sex)
-Impossibly intense pleasure (mind-melting orgasms and the like).
-Exaggerated body parts which would include:
-Massive cocks ( on occasion I don’t mind them ranging from an
expected 8 inches to the ridiculous sperm whale sized.
-Nymphomania/Milfs
-Monster/Animals of any variety really. And Animal/Monster humanoids
-tomboys! <3
-teacher (any type of business ;))
-insest of any sort!!
-video game character are a bonus!
-Pokémon!!!!!!!!!!!! Hence my name.
-anal??? If you really love it lol I'm on board.
-Beastiality oh yes please! Dogs, horses, tentacle!
-school boy or girl
-stranger sex!
-soft core rape!
-Impregnating
-Dragons!!!
-Hot moms <3
And last (so far) but not least
-Actual pictures of characters or each other <3 <3 Let me know if that's not your thing.

https://www.f-list.net/c/pokeloverpro
(im not done with this haha)
I am pretty heavy on smut in my stories (unless that is not your thing).Though It's not a story if it doesn't have a plot. Then it's just talk. I have alot of other stuff to put on here but I get a little busy so just AWAIT UPDATES! :)))

Wanna do a quickie? ;D

I love a good long detailed story as well as the next person. And please hit me up if you want to do one, it's just with two jobs, Army drills and trying to get into EMT classes keeps me busy busy busy! :/ But recently I am craving something short & sexy!! It can be 1st or 3rd person. I would like to get to know you if we click real well. Naughty roleplays with good friends is the biggest turn on!!! ;)) If you prefer not to get personal then I will of course 100% respect that. Pinky promise! :) I don't like gore, death, torture, poop, blood, urine and lemon party. I'll try to post often every day to every 2-3 days, just bump me <3
Am I forgetting anything.....Oh! Likes! Just anything i suppose :) If I don't know who or what you are talking about, I'll try to research. PM or email me babe! ;)

P.S. Females only.

Pokelover said:
Looking for a sexy fun loving gal to RP with me!! :D
Hi all!! add me to your favorites! :D Glad to be here! I rp as often as my busy life allows. Which is sometimes a lot of times all day or just a handful of times a week. Here is what I like!! P.S. NO MALE ROLE PLAYERS PLEASE. THAT'S GAY. UNLESS THERE IS A HUNNY IN THE MIDDLE THEN THERE IS SOME LEEWAY. #lonelyisland

-Bimbofication (more like I'm more interested in a character falling to there lust.
-Being either Dom or Sub depending on what my partner prefers
-Mind control or Ghosts
-Supernatural/Sci-fi stories
-Sexy or just interesting clothing (as well as clothed sex)
-Impossibly intense pleasure (mind-melting orgasms and the like).
-Exaggerated body parts which would include:
-Massive cocks ( on occasion I don’t mind them ranging from an
expected 8 inches to the ridiculous sperm whale sized.
-Nymphomania/Milfs
-Monster/Animals of any variety really. And Animal/Monster humanoids
-tomboys! <3
-teacher (any type of business ;))
-insest of any sort!!
-video game character are a bonus!
-Pokémon!!!!!!!!!!!! Hence my name.
-anal??? If you really love it lol I'm on board.
-Beastiality oh yes please! Dogs, horses, tentacle!
-school boy or girl
-stranger sex!
-soft core rape!
-Impregnating
-Dragons!!!
-Hot moms <3
And last (so far) but not least
-Actual pictures of characters or each other <3 <3 Let me know if that's not your thing.

I am pretty heavy on smut in my stories (unless that is not your thing).Though It's not a story if it doesn't have a plot. Then it's just talk. I have alot of other stuff to put on here but I get a little busy so just AWAIT UPDATES! :)))

Bumb!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom