Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixing Your Heart (Lady/Krys)

Sebastian frowned, squeezing her hand, taking her pulse. "Elena, I need you to relax. It was just a bad dream. I'm here." he told her, blushing slightly as he gave her a kiss. He hated that he was breaking the rules, but he had no real clue how long he would have with her, blushing deeply. "I love you." He whispered softly, the look in his eyes conveying how worried he is about rejection, and her reaction to his feelings.

Elena swallowed looking up at him, her chest hurt and she was shaken, shivering a little as she tried to relax."O-okay."he muttered trying to relax before her eyes went wide as she looked at him. "What?"he sputtered

Sebastian blushed wildly, pulling away from her slightly. "I tried not to, really I did, but you're such a lovely person, and so positive despite everything you're enduring, and I couldn't help but fall for you." He admitted, eyes showing his deep concern, love and aprehension. He was breaking so many rules, but he couldn't hold it in any longer. Especially not when any day could be her last without a heart.

"I..I...Like you to. I mean..."Elena said looking so lost and concerned, not for herself. but him. swallowing hard as she rubbed a hand over her face. "You can't do this sebastian...."

Sebastain smiled a little, sighing in relief. So she did have some feelings for him. That was a start. He frowned slightly. "I know, I know elena, but its excruciating to have to watch you possibly die without at least telling you." he explained, running a hand through his hair. This was a majorly tough situation.

Elena sighed softly, rubbing a hand over her face, relaxing, calming slowly. "I...oh.Sebastian.....I can't do this. I mean....I don't....want to leave you alone..."She said for the first time, her utter positivity breaking, showing just how scared she was to die.

Sebastian took her hands, shaking his head. "No. You won't. We'll find a donor." he told her firmly, a slight dominance to his tone. He had told himself this a thousand times, prayed for it a thousand times. He would make sure she hadna heart even if he had to give her his own. He didnt want to live in a world without her in it. It just wouldn't feel right.

Meanwhile, krystal sat on the porch with chris, giving thebtwo of them space. "I hope we find a donor soon Chris. I hate seeing them like this. Sebastian has become like a brother to me, and seeing them both suffer like this is torture." She told him, running a hand through her long blue hair.

"Sebastian...."She trailed off looking up at him, sighing quietly. because even the most positive woman about this, was starting to that she'd find what she needed.

Chris nodded a little as he sipped his lemonade sighing quietly. "I know.It's hard. I can't imagine..."

Sebastian shook his head. "No. We will find you a donor." He told her again firmly, the look of determiation in his eyes almost contagious.

Krystal nodded. "Yes. This is verg hard. Ijope we find a donor soon." She said, sighing

Back
Top Bottom