Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixing Your Heart (Lady/Krys)

It was another beautiful morning at Dr. Sebastian's villa on the out skirts of the property. He had been hired by a wealthy tycoon to take care of his ailing daughter, who was in need of a heart transplant to to live. He ran a hand through his chocolate locks as he walked over to the window, looking off to the sea. He took in a breath. The man wasn't extremely religious himself, but he had taken to praying every morning... for her. He hated to see someone with such life have it cut so short. "Lord, let them find her a donor" he would pray as he looked off into the distance, hoping he would be answered soon.

Once sebastian had gotten dressed in his usual dress pants and button down, he walked over to a nearby villa. He walked in, cooking breakfast and bringing it to her in bed. "How are you feeling today?" He asked with a smile, setting the tray down on the table that hovered over her hospital bed. He always had a smile for her, even if her predicament was slowing breaking his heart.

Elena Danvers smiled as she looked up at the other, the naturally pale woman, looking even more so as her body started giving out on her. Yet, she was genuinely happy, and positive. While she was getting weaker, she wasn’t on complete bedrest yet, and while they yelled at her for it, she made sure to go outside as much as she was able.

“Better. Less shaky. That medicine you started the other day, helped.”She smiled wanely, just starting to wake up as she sat up, starting to eat slowly.

Sebastian smiled at her. "That's great. I'm to have helped." He told her, and genuinely he was. He had seen hundreds of patients like her, yet none as fragily beautiful and cheerful as she. Everytime he saw her, he brightened because she made him feel anything is possible. As she ate, her took her vitals, changed the bag that held the blood, and fluffed her pillow. "I'll take you outside on the porch in a little while. Eat. Even if you're feeling better, you look weak." He explained, noting that nothing had changed since yesterday, so that was a relief.

Elena smiled at him, sipping her orange juice, making a face as he changed the bag, but not protesting since she knew it had to be done first thing in the morning, it just didn’t make her overly happy about it though. “I always look weak, Doctor.”She pointed out, offering that quietly amused smile, because while she was friendly and happy, she was mostly incapable of crossing that line between patient and doctor, at least on her own. Having been sick so long, she wasn’t truly aware of how to make friends anymore, so many people freaked out over what was wrong, it still made her vulnerable and lost.

Sebastian rolled his eyes slightly. "That is beside the point, Miss Elena. You still need to keep up whatnstrength you have." He told her, going out ofbthe room to get her plush wheelchair. While she could for the most part move on her own, he preferred to be more causious. While he saw her as a patient, he also saw her as someone he cared for, more than just that. He wasn't able to admit it though. He was her doctor, and could not cross that sacred line.

"I know."Elena offered him a small smile as she let him help her into the chair. While she could still move on her own, she knew it made him rest easier if she let him help her. Not to mention her father. Frowning slightly as she settled back into her chair."did father say when he'd be back?"she said because the sicker she got, the more her father worked, drowning his grief in work, 2hen all she wanted was his company. But she settled for Sebastian's company, which was nearly as good

Sebastian smiled back at her, helping her into the chair, walking them out to the nearby garden, sitting her under a shady tree. "No, he didn't, though Miss Krystal did call and say she would be over later in the day." He told her, giving her a small smile. He was well aware that Elena and Krystal had been friends since childhood, and she was the only one who came to see her. He had no interest in Krystal, though he thought her continued support and love of elena was commendable. "I'm sure your father will be home soon" he told her hopefully, picking her a daisy and putting it in her hair. He liked seeing her smile.

Elena smiled as they settled under the tree, looking around before sighing quietly. "Awesome. Visiting with krys is good."She smiled because she did like the other wman, even if she still missed her father. It was good to know that someone had stayed with her, "Hopefully. thanks."Elena smiled up at him as he slid the flower into her hair, tilting her head a little.

Sebastian smiled. "Yeah, she's a good person." he said with a smile, sitting on the ground next to her and eating his breakfast, which contained a bagel with cream cheese and a bottle of powerade. He preferred eating out in the garden. It was calming to him. He smiled at her. "You're welcom, miss elena." He said, taking a sip ofbhis powerade, not about to admit the daisy onlynmade her even prettier.

Elena smiled rolling her eyes a little as she relaxed. "Yu know, for a doctor, you don't eat the most healthy breakfast."She teased a little, fingers twitching slightly, resisting the urge to reach out and stroke the silky brown hair just inches from her fingers.

Sebastian chuckled. "Well, I don't always eat this, but I suppose you're right. Sometimes I just like to eat something carby. If it makes you feel better its a grain bagel." He said, chuckling a bit as he took another bite of his bagel. He just liked being near her. "When miss krystal gets here, we'll go inside for a bit." He toldbher, taking another sip of his powerade.

"I'm going to remind you of this unhealthy moment the next time I want to eat something truly good."she teased sighing as she closed her eyes, simply enjoying the sunshine."okay."she muttered dozing some

Sebastian chuckled. "you gonahead. Don't thinknit will get you what you want though." He said with a smirk, finishing his bagel. He was glad she was enjoying herself. He didn't laid down in the grass, just looking up into the sky. The man prayed once again, want her stay happy. Even if he wouldn't admit it, he had fallen for her.

"I'm sure it will. I mean, come on, cherry pie isnt that bad."She pouted a little, looking at him, dozing. Exhausted from the simple visit.

Later that day Chris sighed as he stepped out of the car, his dark hair longer then it had been, and the beard looked better on him then it would have on most men. Glancing up at his father's house he shuddered, he hadn't talked to any of them since Roy Riggs had cut him out of their lives. regretting even more then ever, that he hadn't fought his father more, hadn't fought to stay in his little sister's life, but when their parents had divorced, he'd been a moody bitchy 16 year old, and elena had been barely 2. he hadn't seen her since she was 6, the age gap and the viciousness of the divorce, having left chris with problems dealing with his family. and at nearly 34, and elena turning 20, the two were strangers. he hadn't even known she was sick until he'd happened to run into Krys in town when he'd stopped on business. "Krys...she's not going to want to see me..."

Sebstian chuckled. "I suppose not." he said simply, just relaxing until he heard a car door.

Krystal made a face. "Of course she will you meatball. Now come on." She said, pulling at him. While she knew the reasons she wouldn't want to see him, she also knew the reasons she would. She pulled him into the villa . "Sebastian, El? I come bringing gifts!" She yelled through the house, wanting to keep Chris a surprise, even if she had brought gifts. Just little things she knew the other would like. Anything to keep her friend the happy positive person she adored.

"You know, she might not. She'll freak out."Chris muttered sighing quietly, rubbing a hand over his face, looking around the house. "sebastian, go get them would you?"Elena smiled looking up form the book she was reading, looking over at the doctor as she rested on the back porch, offering a small smile.

Krystal made a face. "She will! Now stop your reluctance." She said, smilingbat him reassuringly. She knew elena well enough that the woman certainly would want to see her family. She craved it, wether she admitted it or not. Sebastian nodded, smiling at her. "I will. You relax" he said, goingbout to find krystal.

Krystal smiled. "Hey doc. This is el's brother. She on the porch?" She asked, giving him a smile as she pulled chris along, sebastian nodding and following them out to the porch. "Hey El. " she said, hugging the woman gently befor sitting next to her.

"You're much more positive about this then me."Chris said frowning a little, worried. because well, he knew what his father had told him, that he wasn't welcome here. that he would never again be welcome here. so he worried. "Hello."Chris smiled tilting his head at the doctor a little, as they followed the other outside.

"Hey krys."Elena said smiling at the woman a little, hugging her before her eyes went wide as she saw the man standing next to krys. "Chris?" "hey, elena."Chris said smiling nervously, upset.

"Oh, stop being a worry wart. She'll want to seebl you, chris." She told him, knowing that the woman did not share her father's veiws on him not being welcome there. She needed her family, and Krystal knew it. Sebastian smiled at him. "Hello. You can call me sebastian or doctor. Ibtake care of Elena." He told the other, following them out.

Krystal grinned. "I ran into him while I was out shopping today and thought you might like to see him. I know n its been a long time, andbyou need more the just me and sebastian to talk to." She explained, chuckling anlittle bit. She wanted her friend to be happy, and knew soncenher father was away so much, Chris would help her feel better.

"Good. I hear she needs someone looking after her."Chris said looking upset that he'd missed so much. Really this was to me h for him.

"You were in town?" "On business...had hoped to sneak over and visit for a bit, but kdys...keys told me. And if you don't mind, I think I'll stay longer." "No I wouldn't mind. That would be great really. Usually it's just me and sebastian."Elena said smiling

Sebastian nodded. "She really does. Seems to be doing better today than yesterday, so thats a good sign." He explained to the man, glad that someone other than krys was around. He knew how lonely Elena could get.

Krystal and sebastian both smiled at each other. This was good. Elena needed family. Sebastian gave Chris a curious look. "So, what do you do for a living?" He asked, somply wanting to know more about the man.

Chris smiled as he settled down onto the couch next to elena, not quite hovering but not able to not fuss over her."he's a astro-physicist." "I am actually. How did you know?"Chris said looking at his sister curiously. Elena blushed slightly."I might have...been known to Google your name occasionally..."

Sebastian looked impressed. "Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Thisblittle lady managed to get a degree in psycology while in bed." he admitted, looking quite proud. Part of him wanted to kiss her, while the other part was her doctor, and like another big brother. He worried his feelings clouded his judgement about her, but she seemedbto be doing okay, so that was okay. Krystal smiled. "Yeah, two of them are braniacs." she said with a chuckle, having preffered to become an actress and artist.

"Really?"Chris said looking proud and amazed. "Yea. Sebastian helped me study...it was about the only thing I could do for awhile. rest and study."Elena said shrugging a little with a sigh. "Even when you were young, you were smart."Chris said smiling at her looking thoughtfully at the doctor.

Sebastian nodded. "Yes, I did helped her study. I took a few psycology classes when I was studying to become a cardioligist, but nothing like Elena. She has a master's degree in it. I suggested that when she get better, that she become a doctor." He admitted, krystal nodding in agreement. The woman was do very caring and lovable, she would make for a lovely psycoligist. "I think she gets her smarts from you, chris." Krystal admitted, knowing the two were alot alike.

Back
Top Bottom