Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mash up of crap, come step in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiden

Super-Earth
First let me start off by saying I am open to new ideas, so don't be afraid to shoot me a pm with a plot you'd like to share with me, the worst I can say is no.
Secondly, here is an example of my role play style. And also, here is a second example of my role playing style. I typically end up being a mirror writer, you get what you give.

And now on to the plots!
Let me taint you
Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, Muse B says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.

So that's the general plot, I would be plying Muse B, the male, so I'm seeking someone willing to play a young, naive female. I do have a few requirements though...
-Must be decently active, at least a response or two a week. If you can't, I understand, but if you're going to be away for a few days, just let me know so I know not to bug you while you're away.
-Must be literate. Spelling and grammar are huge with me. No chatspeak, please. (U, k, kno, etc.)
-Please be able to write 5+ sentences, I'm not asking for a novel, but one to five paragraphs would be nice. But, I'll take quality over quantity any day. I'd rather have a few well written sentences than four badly written paragraphs.

So, there we go. You're more than welcome to PM me with any questions you may have~

Oh, and here's my F-List.

And if you don't like that idea...
Here's another one...
Guardian Angel
Muse A and Muse B are soulmates. They’ve grown up in the same city all of their lives and despite crossing paths several times, they have not met one another; they’ve continuously missed the other by a matter of seconds every time. One fateful morning, Muse A and Muse B happen to arrive in one another’s vicinity. Muse A spots Muse B from across the street just as Muse B is entering into the path of a speeding vehicle. Without thinking, Muse A rushes across the street and takes the brunt of the oncoming car to save Muse B’s life. Muse B is badly shaken from witnessing the accident and gets ushered away from Muse A before they can see the other’s face. Tragically, Muse A passes away while Muse B is being questioned by police. One week later, Muse B attends Muse A’s funeral to pay respects after learning their savior’s identity through the police report. When Muse B is about to leave the cemetery, they encounter someone who feels eerily familiar, though Muse B’s never seen them before. Muse A isn’t sure how it’s possible still, but they’re certain that they’ve been sent back to look after Muse B until Muse B draws their last breath. Muse A does their best to explain this to Muse B, who seems to be the only one who can hear or see them and their angelic set of wings.

Please note: I am no longer taking requests for the Guardian Angel plot. It will take quite a bit to get me to agree to this plot, so unless you come to me with a new version, or with an idea to twist the plot, I will say no if you ask for this plot.

This plot can go either way, it doesn't have to be sexual, but I'd totally Love it if it were. I'd prefer to play Muse A, but I'd be willing to play Muse B if you're set on Muse A. My character would be Male Because frankly I suck at playing females.

Teacher x Student - In danger of failing gym class, a student must complete one-on-one physical education sessions with the sexy gym coach.

Babysitter x Child's parent - Muse A gets an evening/weekend job babysitting for a family in their neighborhood. Muse B (the child’s parent) pays generously, and as an added bonus, Muse B is undeniably hot. Typically, Muse A has the kid tucked in by 8 pm though they’re being paid to stay until 9 pm, while Muse B is spending their evening working in the home office downstairs. Muse A wanders down there from time to time and Muse B invites them in for small talk and to pay for Muse A’s services. One night, Muse A swears they catch Muse B staring at them inappropriately and from that evening forward Muse A makes it their mission to tempt Muse B to make a move. Muse A traipses into Muse B’s office after 8 pm in purposely tiny skirts and tight tops that aren’t buttoned properly for nearly a week. Yet Muse B doesn’t make a move. Unsure of what else to do to get their interest across, Muse A sneaks into Muse B’s bedroom and waits there until Muse B heads upstairs for the night. When Muse B encounters the barely-dressed babysitter on their bed, they find it impossible to resist Muse A any longer.  
Optional: Muse B is married/divorced/a widow/widower.

There's a bunch of different things that could happen with these, if you're interested in them, just PM me. I always play the male character, but the roles can be flipped around and switched. I am also always open to new ideas, so if none of mine interest you, but you still want to start a roleplay with me, PM me with your idea, the worst I can say is no.

Serious bonus points and almost a gurenteed YES if you come to me with a prompt for THIS PICTURE!!!

Good eve! I sent you a request regarding that lovely picture of yours ;) Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom