Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let The Show Begin! (P) -Ladydark/SubMalika-

Ladydark

The minds master
It was the largest sold out show on the Vegas strip, a new up and coming hypnotist was blowing people away with his mind tricks. What they didn't know was his real plans, his name was Daryl and he was using his show as a way to obtain woman. He'd preform his show as normal, calling up random volunteers, then towards the end of the show he'd call out woman's names, having read their minds. He give these woman special tasks to preform before returning them to their seats, completely unaware that they'd be seeing him again. He would plant suggestions deep in their minds to return to him after the show, forgetting who they were with completely. They were to come backstage for more 'instructions', or more often then not, he'd fuck them silly. He would leave them to be found blocks away, spouting nonsense for a few hours, and remembering nothing.

That night was another full house and there were several nice looking women in the audience, he smirks and starts the show.

Anja was very sceptic about this evening. Alright she have seen Daryl's demonstrations on tv, and it was very impressive. But she is sure that all is faked and prepared just to build a good tv show. But after all her colleague had an extra ticket for the show that everyone want to see. So she accepted to join her for the evening. The show begins with an experience for everyone in the audience to try to make clapped hands unable to move. And it doesn't work on Anja. She looks at her friend who seems to be unable to move her hands... "Come on. Don't say me it works....". She even don't answer as she still try to move her hands.

The first demonstrations begins with around ten people on stage, guys and girls. And Daryl was able to make them fall asleep on the floor so easily. Like just shutting down their brain. Anja don't really know what to think... But at least Daryl was very attractive...

A few more people were brought up throughout the show and some more larger trucks were done, like making half the crowd forget the number four and have them counting to ten. After all that was corrected he starte his final act, calling out names he picked from the minds of audience members, Anja being one of them. "Will the lucky members please come to the stage for the final performance of the night!" He smiles and claps for the woman coming on stage, there were 5 in total, he walks before them all and smiles, slowly putting each one to sleep. "Now... I'm going to count backwards from 6 slowly... As I count you will fall deeper and deeper into your slumber... 6... Your body will feel light and relaxed... 5... Your minds will clear and you will be calm... 4... 3... You'll hear only my voice... 2... 1..." He smiles and steps back from then "When I snap my fingers... You will open your eyes... But remain in a deep sleep... Calm and relaxed..." He snaps his fingers.

Anja instantly fell in her arms when he said the number 1. At the moment she was staring in his eyes she felt something very strange. A very special sensation. And with each number she felt more and more lost into his eyes, until she simply let go everything : her thoughts, her body,... She fell in his arms and he catched her body, helping her not to fall on the floor. He then commanded her to stay stand still.

A few seconds later she opens her eyes as he snaps his fingers. Still looking into his eyes she feels very good, she just wants to look at him and listen. She just feels perfect. Not realising she is on stage, all that matters is him, his eyes, his voice...

He steps before each woman in turns and gives them a command, he told each of them they were a different animal, a pony, dog, bird, frog and Anja's a mouse. "Alright ladies, once I snap my fingers again, you will become those animals... 1.. 2.. 3.." He snaps his fingers and the audience starts to laugh as the woman become animals, walking funny and forgetting how to talk. He watches as Anja jumps and tries to hide behind anything she can see, he turns to te audience and raises his hands "Should I turn them back?" He laughs "Ok... Listen up ladies... 1.. 2.. 3..!" He snaps his fingers by his mic to be sure they heard it "That's it... Back in line... Very good..." The women all return to standing in a line, he move before each again and brings them out one at a time, sending them back to their seats. When he gets to Anja, he turns off his mic and gives her a new command "When you wake up you will remember nothing about what happened on this stage... But once the show is over... You will return to me backstage... Alone... As timid and quiet as a little mouse..." He turns his mic back on and wakes her up like everyone else and sends her to her seat.

Back to her seat, she takes few seconds to come back to full reality. She still feels a little strange from the experience. Her friend just says "How do you feel ? For someone who don't trust in hypnosis, you must be less sceptic now...". She tries to remember what happaed but she can't. She can only remembers this felt so good, so relaxing. And that she in fact a little excited from the experience, she really enjoyed letting herself go in a such relaxing state."But I don't remember anything. Except his eyes and his relaxing voice." "Anja, you crept on the floor like a mouse on stage just few minutes ago and you were fearful from the other girl turned into a bird...". Anja don't answer and must admit that she was receptive to Daryl powers.
As the show ends Anja had just one idea in mind, she wants to ask him a little more about the experience she had. She is suddenly very curious about hypnosis and Daryl technics."Do you want me to drive you home ?" Anja just answers "No. I prefer walking I still feel a little strange from the hypnosis experience." As her friend leaves the theatre, Anja begins to walk back to the corridors trying to find the backstage rooms.

Back
Top Bottom