Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Bites {Nowfaleena and Alucard426}

Alucard looked at the young girl turning his head slightly to the side with a quizzical look. Well any thing is better than me walking around at night with you naked or you showing up someplace with a talking cat. Trying to keep the whole vampire in town a secret. He gently lifted his paw and started to clean him self before realizing he weirdly felt off cleaning him self in cat form with her watching. Stopping he leapt onto the floor sitting at her feet looking up at her. Sorry you can watch me bathe plenty later in our relationship and not always as a cat. He winked at her wondering what a winking cat looked like jumping in front of the mirror only to remember that vampires don't have a reflection. We better keep me away from mirrors or any thing with a reflection and cameras as that would be a dead give away. So lets get to work the sun wont wait forever and while I would love to stay with you tonight I some how don't think your ready for that yet. HIs eyes fell on the skull clock. Hey I had one of those but it wasn't a clock nor was it fake but it did talk allot even for me.

Back
Top Bottom