Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Bites {Nowfaleena and Alucard426}

He holds the girl not answering her. Standing up he takes her hand and walks out into the night air. "she was my true love" Alucard starts to walk up a dirt bath towards a grave yard. "what you may have learned in school was this area was one of the last to be settled." He starts to walk them between the grave stones. "what they never tell you is that they settlers weren't the first here. In fact your text books will say the indians where here first fact is they never came here. No the first here was me and my people." He looks at the girl seeing the look in her eyes. "The settlers came and started this town and we decided to try and blend in. But in time we had to feed so we did with only the willing and even there was no trouble. But I took the daughter of the priest as my wife."

They cam to a old ornate Burial site. "He hated us and feared us unable to convince the towns people we where evil took his daughters life blaming me" He walked her up to the old Mausoleum the names all but worn away. "My wife and two kids all of them killed in cold blood to start a war we never wanted. The story of the town being burned down are true but being a accident arn't it was do to the fighting." Alucard bends down placing his hand on the grave.

Nowfaleena looked at the grave, sadness filled her storm grey eyes and she soon was crying, crying for this woman who had died years before she had been born, crying for the woman who she resembled, and crying for her two children that were murdered. She covered her face with her hands as she sobbed for the love that was never meant to be. "I-I am sorry, I know it is silly for me to cry over people I have never met...it is just such a terrible thing..." The young woman lifted her head up form her hands and looked at the vampire. "I may not know what your name is but I do know one thing, she loved you dearly, at least that is the feeling I get when I look at the grave. I also know something else, while I may resemble her I am not her. I am not your love, I can never replace her."

He looks at the young girl with a smile. "Its Alucard". He slips his arm around the young lady. "no its not you have shared my memories and pain." Alucard sat next to the girl looking straight ahead. "have no worries Im going to be leaving tonight you will have nothing to fear from me ever again." He hands her a dagger. "Be carful a single cut will put you in the Er if not worst if they mess with you use it." He stands up and starts to walk away.

Nowfaleena grabbed Alucard's arm, gripping it as tightly as she could in her fragile hands. For some reason she didn't want this man to go, despite what he had done to her the first time they had met. "Wait...please don't go...how would I get in contact with you? You don't even know my name, though I guess you do know where I live..." She suddenly dropped the dagger and hugged the vampire tightly, her warm body pressed against his cold undead body. "Tthank you fro before...I just hope that they don't come after me again...I don't think I have it in me to ever stab anyone...."

He found him self gently holding now in his arms. "well then we have a slight issue as I cant come into the sun light." His arms gently caressed the young girl in a protective grip. He looked into her eyes with a caring glance leaning in he kissed her lips stopping abruptly pulling away. "sorry its just I ......." He couldn't think of any thing to say knowing now might not be the best time to share his true feelings with her.

Nowfaleena blushed crimson at his touch, smiling as he caressed her, she felt safe in his arms. It was an odd feeling, she had never felt so safe before. When she felt him lean toward her she looked up at him, her storm grey eyes widened when the young girl felt his cold lips pressed against hers. And though it only lasted for a second it felt longer. The teenager looked away from him, "I-I understand, I look a lot like your deceased wife...yyou probably just got lost in the memory of her."

Alucard looked into her eyes holding now close to him. "But when I look at you I don't think of her." He quickly realized what he was saying even if she hadn't. "The fact is I want to be with you and share so much with you. But that must be your choice." He let go of her standing up. "Look just being friends with you wont work I need to be so much more." Alucard Let his gaze fall upon her. "When and if your ready to share your body and so much moor with me call to me. Till then I should be going." Alucard turning into a wolf slips out of sight of the young woman.

Nowfaleena ran her fingers through her long silver hair. "Why does he want to be with me if I don't remind him of his wife....I am just a nobody, he could find a girl so much better than me...And why can't we just start off as friends? Isn't that how this thing is supposed to go, not like I would know I have never had a boyfriend before...." She watched him leave, a look of sadness on her face as she watched the wolf run off. "It isn't like I don't want to be with him....I just don't want things to go to fast...." The outcast said as she started to walk home in cold night air, she was about 3 miles away from her home and it was going to take her awhile seeing as she was so lost in her thoughts.

Alucard found himself drawn to the young girls home not sure why. He had to make sure she got home safe he was sitting on her window sill as she started to walk up her drive. Part of him wanted to simply leave but another part told him he was hurting her by not being there for her. Alucard found him self unable to move wondering what she would do when she saw him sitting out side her window.

Nowfaleena walked up her drive, she was glad that no one had attacked her, she didn't look up at her window though, she just unlocked the door and headed upstairs to her room. The young girl turned on her lights and finally noticed that there was someone on her window sill. She opened her mouth to scream, she didn't know it was Alucard and well most people would freak out if they saw someone just sitting there.

Alucard turned and looked into her eyes with a soft smile. He was glad when she didn't scream he tapped the glass. They both knew he could come in with no issue but wanted to have her let him in. Not sure why but felt it important that she knew she had control over her privacy that he would no longer just walk over that line like last time. "So you going to let your vamp buddy freeze out here? " He says in a playful voice.

Nowfaleena walked over to her window in a bit of huff, she threw it open and glared at him. "You scared the living daylight out of me!" She said, embarrassed. "What were you doing sitting on my windowsill? What if my parents saw you there? You would have been in so much trouble." The girl said as she stepped away from her window allowing him to enter her room. "I thought you were leaving...why are you still here? Did you forget something?"

A smile spread over his face as he leaned in kissing her nose. "Only that I cant seem to let you go." He stands up rubbing his hair. "but seems I may be moving a bit fast for you so." He lets out a sigh looking into her eyes "I should slow down uh?" Alucard sits on her bed picking up a teddy bear. "but I still have to find a place to live any ideas?" He looks at the girl playfully throwing the bear at her. A smile forming on his lips.

Nowfaleena caught the bear as she tries to think were he could stay. "Um I am sure there is an unused house around here somewhere around here...You can't stay here though...my parents wouldn't allow that...And well um yeah you kind of are going a bit to fast for me, I have never actually had a boyfriend...so I don't know how these things usually work..." The girl said as she tossed her gloomy bear back at him, smiling.

Alucard caught the bear and set it back on the bed. "So I guess I better get looking as I only have a few hours before the sun comes up." He gently takes the girls hand squeezing it. "And are you saying you want me as a boyfriend?" He gives her a soft smile. "Any way I better get going your more than welcome to come with me might help to have some one who knows the area." He turns and walks to the window before looking back at her to see what she does.

Nowfaleena blushed when asked if she wanted him to be her boyfriend. "I-I don't know...I-I mean you are nice, and yyou did help me out with...wwell you know...you stopped the two boys from raping me. I mean I guess we could ttry out being a couple." She said as she turned away from him, not wanting him to see her blushing face. "And I guess I could help you out by finding a place to stay, it is the least I can do."

((OOC: This is the bear except black, not pink. And round ears not pointed. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.amazon.com/Gloomy-Bear-Bat-P">http://www.amazon.com/Gloomy-Bear-Bat-P</a><!-- m --> ... 41&sr=8-20 ))

He gently touches her shoulder in a reassuring way. "its ok we will take our time I promise" Alucard sits on the window sill looking at the young girl. "But we need to find a place tonight as when the sun comes up I kinda burst into flames " He gives her a play full smile. "And smoked vamp makes for a bad BF so any ideas were to start looking for a place ?" he hears a noise in the alway and seems to vanish from sight just as there is knock on the door.

Nowfaleena turned toward her door as she heard the knock. “One second.” She yelled at whoever was knocking, she turned back around to tell Alucard to hide when she saw that he had gone. “Ok then...I guess he heard it too.” The girl muttered under her breath before she went over to her door and turned the brass knob with one of her delicate hands, opening it just a crack. The girl blinked a few times, the hallway was dark and she couldn't see who was there. “Um who is it?” Nowfaleena asked, her voice trembling.

Alucard watched as her mom walked into the room. He hoped she wouldn't notice the wolf sitting on the tree branch out side the window but figured it be a little less of a shock than seeing a guy sitting out side. He quickly had a idea and tried a trick his mother or at least the vampire he thought of as his mom taught him. And soon there was a black cat on the branch. The look in the girls eyes told him she had seen the change. Alucard just laughed to him self worried as to how long he could hold this form being so new to him. He couldn't help but hear her mom ask her how she was doing. Then go into the fact that her parents would be going out of town for a few days asking her if she would be ok alone. Alucard being a bit too nosy moved forward forgetting the first rule of branches. So not checking to see if it could hold his weight sent mr kitty flying towards the ground and soon disappearing into a pile of leaves

Nowfaleena heard the snapping of the branch and quickly turned around, just in time to the cat plummet toward the ground and land into a pile of leaves. She quickly turned her attention back to her mom and smiled. "I will be fine on my own my, don't worry. You guys have fun ok?"

Alucard laid there waiting till he heard her mom walk out of the room before climbing back up and jumping into the window and laying on her bed. Curling up in his kitty form looking up at her purring. He wasn't changing back do to not wanting to but simply it was a new form and he wasn't sure how to. When his fur went from black to a blue to a brown to a pink then back he could see her realize what the issue was. "um yes I can't change back just yet not used to this form but I will get it soon then we can go find me a place to stay." He looked up at her with a smile as he changed back not realizing he was now nude. "So last time I went to a new form and back I had nothing on" He felt a cold breeze through the open window. "Crap not again "

Nowfaleena's eyes widened as he shifted back to his human form, but this time instead of being clothed, the vampire was completely and utterly naked. And she saw everything. The young girl quickly turned around, her face turning crimson, trying to give him some privacy, that and she was shocked at the sight of his naked body. Up until that moment she had never seen a naked man, expect for the one time she accidently walked in on her dad when he was showering, but that had been fourteen years ago. "Uh yyou sshould probably ffind something to ccover yourself with...." The outcast stammered out, keeping her back turned toward him.

Alucard quickly turned back into the cat "there how about having a cute kitty around granted having your BF as a Cat might get kinda weird so better find some new clothes" He quickly lept up on her dresser and looked her in the eyes with love. "So any way mind doing me a favor and buying me some clothes I can pay you back but I don't think a cat buying clothes would go unnoticed" He found him self drawn to cleaning him self by licking his own fur stopping quickly looking at the young girl. "yea some animal traits become mine when I take there form sorry" Alucard looked at her worried. "Im not asking to much of you am i ?"

Nowfaleena looked at the skull alarm clock by her bed, its eye sockets displaying the time. It was pretty late, almost midnight and she wasn't sure that any of the stores would be open anymore, she doubted they would. The outcast ran her fingers through her long silver hair, trying to think of something to solve the dilemma. “You aren't asking too much of me...at least you wouldn't be if it wasn't so late at night. Unfortunately I think all the clothing stores are closed for the moment...I mean I might be able to sneak into my parents room and steal some clothes for you...not sure if they would fit you though.” The teenager said as she looked at the cat, chuckling softly, this would look insane to any outsider.

Back
Top Bottom