Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Bites {Nowfaleena and Alucard426}

Nowfaleena

Star
_Sad.jpg

Name: Nowfaleena
Background: A loner, she doesn't have many friends. She is a dreamer, a bookworm and an outcast she was the perfect target for many of the bullies at her school. She likes to take long walks at night, usually going to her favorite hill to stare up at the moon and stars, little did she know that this past time would one day cause her to meet a creature that she believed only existed in her books.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nowfaleena was walking on the sidewalk of a dimly lit streets, she had had another rough day at school. It seemed like all the bullies had gotten a memo to pick on her for anything. Her strange silvery hair, her storm cloud grey eyes, her pale skin, the kids at school called her 'Granny' and said that she was ugly behind her back when they thought she couldn't hear them. They called her 'Granny' even when they knew she could. And her looks weren't the only thing that were constantly picked on, her habits were too, the fact that she walked around alone at night, the books on the occult that she read, what she wore. Her fellow students at school had started a rumor that she was either a sorceress or a vampire. Both of which were untrue. Nowfaleena was just into the darker side of life. She had only heard one rumor about her that was true, though she was ashamed of it. The rumor was that she cut her wrists, and it was trues, she had scars on her wrists from her acts of slicing into her pale flesh. Nowfaleena knew that she shouldn't cut herself, but it made her feel better at least for a second. Nowfaleena also knew that the reason she felt good when she sliced her wrists was because of the endorphins being released, but honestly she didn't care.

The young woman continued to walk down the sidewalk, she was heading toward her favorite spot, a hill that was on the outskirts of town where she could see the stars and the moon more clearly then if she stayed in her room. Despite what the kids at school said about her they could never make her stop going to that hill. They were also wrong about calling her ugly, in reality she was a very pretty young woman, and she had the one thing that many of them craved. Her looks made her unique, different from all the rest, she was beautiful in away they would never be. Nowfaleena was one of a kind, exotic looking. As the young woman walked toward her hill her silver hair flowing behind her, the hem of her teal dress swaying with each graceful step she took. If someone were to see her they might think that she is a phantom.

Nowfaleena eventually reached the bottom of her hill, took her small high heels off, and started her routine hike up the hill. She was glad that no one was below her, and that it wasn't day time, or else someone might have been able to look up her dress and see her silk panties. When the young woman made it up the hill she lied down on her back and stared up at the night sky, marveling at its beauty.

(Sorry if this was to short or too long, it actually took me awhile to write it. I just wanted a good introduction.)

alucard4.jpg

Alucard moved with no sound moving from shadow to shadow not sure where he was heading. He slowed to a walk looking at the houses to each side if the street he was now walking down. His eyes allowing to pick up any heat given off by the living. He relaxed as the only living things that seemed to be up where a few stray cats getting into a garbage can. Alucrad stop looking at the world with his predatory senses. He walked along knowing he looked out of place in his 19th century gothic clothing with cloves and cape. Then again this is the first time he had been away from his family. Staring at a hill drawing closer he gently pushes his long silvery hair out of his eyes. Stopping and taking a quick look around upon seeing no one he takes a quick leap that takes him to the top landing on the other side of Faleena not seeing her laying in the grass behind him. He lands with no sound seeming to gently come to rest on his feet as if he weighed nothing. His back to the young girl.

" What have I done?" He ask him self starting to recall the mess he was in and how he had got there.

He saw the images of the little town burning. The vampire that had started it and the trail of death he left as Alucard tried to stop him knowing full well his family would have nothing more to do with him. The look in his dads eyes knowing if he didn't do what was asked of him he would be dead. So he left to find a place in this world on his own. His mind snapped back to the world as he smelt the faint sent of blood.

He quickly turned to see a beautiful young girl laying there with either surprise or fear in her eyes. Alucard gave her a soft warm smile. His eyes drawn to her wrist the red lines standing out crimson in his sight. Stepping forward kneeling down to make him self less of a threat. Granted his young looks also helped allot.

"what is a beautiful girl like your self doing out so late ? ....... and Why did miss cut her self arn't you happy with life ?"

It was indeed both fear and shock that the man had seen in Nowfaleena's storm gray eyes, and who could blame her? She hadn't heard this man climbing up the hill, her hill, she had no idea how long he had been there, if he had been watching her or not. She scrambled backwards, trying to put as much distance between this strangely dressed man and herself. Nowfaleena couldn't help but stare at him though, he really was dressed in such an odd outfit, no one wore a cape and gloves like that, not unless it was Halloween, which it wasn't, or there was a convention and she knew that there wasn't one near by.

"I-I could ask you the same thing, why are you out so late?" Nowfaleena stammered her voice shaking as she tried to find away to escape. The girl could probably just run away and pray that she could outrun him but for some reason she doubted that. He seemed strong, much stronger than her so fighting him was out of the question. She was at a loss at what she could do.

When the man had asked her about her wrists, she quickly covered her scars with one hand, trying to hide them. How could he have seen them so late at night, the only light that was shining were from the silvery moon and stars. "Hhow did you? Who, what are you?" Nowfaleena asked her voice was quivering in terror.

He looked at the young girl with a warm smile sitting on the grass looking into her eyes. His green eyes seeming to be calming her some.

"you can run if you want I wont be stopping you" He says with a smile holding his hands up in a way to tell her he was harmless.

"as for your questions Im out here this late because I have no where to go" He looks her in the eyes " so if you know a place let me know"

His eyes gently travel over her a smile on his face as his eyes meet her.

"your very beautiful you know that right ? and to answer your last two questions simply Im a vampire" He smiles letting her see his fangs

Nowfaleena grey eyes widened in shock. "Ddid you just say vvampire? You are kidding right? Those things are only in stories, those fangs are fake. Wwait hhow did you know I was going to run away?" She was frightened, though she was calmer than before she was still scared. This man is nuts, oh god he actually thinks he is a vampire. Vampires are only in stories they aren't real...oh god this man is probably going to kill me. Her heart was pounding so fast in her chest she thought that it was actually going burst, her blood was racing through her. "Uum mmaybe you should ttry a motel..." She said answering his question as she tried to think of away to get away with out dying, she didn't trust him.

He could see the uncertainty in her eyes. A smile spreading across his face as he grabs her picking her up into his arms.

"Don't think I tell you the truth then let me show you" he says in soft voice

Alucard starts to move with great speed his feet not making a sound. His arms holding her still as he moved with a speed that no man could. moving through back streets and ally's soon leaping his way up the steeple of a church he comes to a rest holding her in his arms as he lets his legs hang off the edge the hight not fazing him. He looks at the girl in his arm seeing her looking straight at him. He was unable to read her reaction.

"So what about now do you believe me yet ?" He ask in a soft warm tone

But soon the hunger he had been fighting the last few days over took him and he brought his lips to her neck. His fangs scraped her skin gently before he sinks them into her neck to feed.

Nowfaleena let out scream as the strange man picked her up into his arms. As soon as he started moving she clung onto him, he was going so fast! Within seconds they were on top of the churches highest steeple. Unfortunately the young girl was scared to death of heights, she let out a small whimper, clutching his shirt and cape tightly in her hands, she didn't want to fall and die, people would probably just think that it was a suicide.

Nowfaleena was about to answer his question and beg him to just please put her down back on solid ground. But right as she opened her mouth she felt a sharp pain in her neck, it felt like two needles had just pierced her skin. Almost immediately she realized that this strange man who had abducted her from her hill and brought her up here, never mind how, had just bit her neck. The eighteen year old shoved at him, wincing as she felt her flesh tear. Sadly Nowfaleena had forgot how close they were to the edge and fell backwards, but there was a small upside, and that was that her dress caught on one of the gargoyles.

The girl was now hanging in the air, suspend only by her dress.

He felt her push against him. His grip on her was strong but she managed to move her little body in a way to break free. He watched her fall soon her dress snagging on a gargoyle. Alucard moved quickly grabbing her as her dress tore form her body and soon she wad back in his arms but now with one hand rubbing her inner thigh and soon his finger was rubbing her little pussy. The look of pure pleasure told him she would not be fighting him any more and she was still a virgin.

"you will awake in your own bed in the morning but recall every thing. When you do know I will be back I only hope you will that you will openly allow me to come stay in your life I can share many a great pleasure with you."

WIth that he sank his fangs back into her as her her panties became wet with her juices. As he fed he felt her grow weak soon passing out in his arms. He then took her home laying her in bed tucking her in. He was soon off to find a place.

Nowfaleena woke up in her tiny bed a look of confusion on her face. "Ugh what a weird dream..." The teenager said as she crawled out of bed and started to rub her neck. She froze, something was wrong with her neck. She dashed over to her small silver mirror and turned her head to the side. Nowfaleena's eyes widened with terror.

The were two huge gash marks on the side of her neck, as if some creature had bit her and pulled back with its fangs still in her. Nowfaleena's hands were shaking as she touched the ugly wounds. "Ooh god...tthat wasn't a dream....tthat really happened...." She collapsed to the ground her body shaking with fear. "Iit can't be...Vvampires are just creatures in legends...they aren't real...they can't be, their has to be a reasonable explanation to these marks..." The young girl said trying to reassure herself.

On her dresser set a dozen red roses with a letter that simply read.

Im sorry if I scared you but no last night wasn't a dream I only hope to see you on the hill tonight and I can answer all your questions not to mention shoe you even greater pleasures.

P.s. in the box is a scarf you can wear around your neck.

Next to the flowers laid a simple box with a black silk scarf.

In a hotel room across town Alucard slept with the covers pulled over his body. While he would look like a corps to any one he was very much alive. He never entered a dream world but his spirit did leave his body as he was by all means dead during the day. He was pacing within the spirit world wondering how to haunt the world below to keep an eye on his little flower.

Nowfaleena read the letter, her hands shaking. "Ooh god...it really wasn't a dream nor was it an animal that bit me....iiit really was a vampire..." She tore up the letter and put on the scarf, wrapping it around her neck to hide the marks on her neck. She dashed out of her house and headed toward the nearest book store where she looked for anything about keeping vampires away. Afterwards she headed toward the nearest jewelry store and spent all of her money on a pure silver cross necklace. As she headed home she thought to herself I can't believe he touched me like that, without my permission...ugh...doesn't he know that something like that is considered molestation in this day and age?

Alucard awoke as the sun was going down. As he headed to the hill he wondered if the girl would even show up. Of course not she is going to be to scared to even come. Alucard reaches the hill not seeing her there he sits on the top looking at the world around him. He knew he has to far but he couldn't help it. Something about the girl just drove him wild. He was started to relax soon laying back closing his eyes. Alucard wasn't sleeping as much just trying to relax and think about the choices he had in front of him. Not just about the Girl if she did show up. But where to stay not to mention how to feed.

Nowfaleena headed toward the hill as soon as her parents were asleep, her necklace with the silver cross was tucked underneath her dark blue dress. As she walked she thought about what she was going to say and do to the vampire, her black scarf was whipping around in the wind, she was just glad that it was the cold winter season or else she might have been getting some weird looks by the people who had seen her that day, not to mention her parents. The young woman walked out of the town until she reached the base of the hill where she started to climb up it, slipping every once and awhile on the wet slippery grass. When she managed to get up to the very top she say the vampire and kicked him in the ribs light enough to get his attention but just hard enough to sting. "I am here vampire, what do you want with me?"

Alucard looks up at the girl a smile on his face. He sits up as if to reach out then stops. Alucard starts to laugh some brushing the hair from his face. "You confuse me little one we both know no matter what lies you tell your self. You came here because your body lust for the pleasure I gave it last night and the knowledge I want to give it more." He looks her in the eyes with a gentle smile. "The fact you where my very gift tells me that I touched your very heart. Be honest with your self you want and need me in your life." Alucard slowly stands up. "So why do you where that damn cross you know my words to be true if you stayed away tonight you would have never seen me again so why try and ward away the thing your very heart yearns for ?"

"Stop deluding yourself vampire, what you did to me was molestation in the eyes of the law and in my eyes. I am only wearing this scarf to hide the gash on my neck from last night. I don't own scarfs, never seen a reason why too until today. I wear the cross to stop you from touching me like that again, I would have brought holy water but that seemed a bit like over kill. I want you to know that you kidnapped me, attacked me, and then molested me. All in the same God damn night." Nowfaleena said before she took off the scarf and showed him the two long gashes on her neck. "This is what you did to me, and lastly I came here because I want a good damn apology." The girl said her voice tinted with rage.

Alucard looks at the young girl a smile on his face. "ok how much did the cross cost you ? and a scarf cost ? why not buy a scarf and be done with me ? " He steps towards the girl with a smile."Be honest with your self your liked it your just scared in your world you have been hurt by those around you and think I will do the same ?" He stretches "I wont and the only reason I did it is that I like you there is something about you I cant put my finger on." He reaches out grabs the silver cross letting it burn his hand. " Im sorry if I hurt you maybe my own pain will show you that."

"A scarf would cover the marks true, but a cross can protect me from beings like you. Considering that you broke into my house I doubt that you would have given up on me that easily, so I decided I best be protected. And yes I have been hurt, but you hurt me too last night. And I can't help how my body responds to being touched. I don't trust you vampire, and smooth words can't and won't solve anything, neither will your petty actions." Nowfaleena said before she turned around, yanking the cross out of his hand as she clutched her scarred wrist with one hand, her body shaking.

Alucard stands up and starts to walk away. "Think little girl if I was going to kidnap you id never would have brought you home putting my self more at risk." He reaches into his pocket and hands her a piece of paper. *Thats where I will be living its a farm on the edge of town feel free to come see me when ever. Oh and your amazingly beautiful id love to get to know you on better terms Im sorry I hurt you I have just been out of the social loop for the last hundred years." His form turns into that of a wolf as he walks off soon spotting a pair of guys headed towards the hill he turns to stalk them keeping an eye on them.

Nowfaleena crumpled the piece paper and shoved it into her pocket, she didn't know about the men headed toward the hill. She started walking down the hill, slipping on a wet leaf and sliding most of the way down, her dark blue dress sliding up to her hip, revealing her dark blue panties with silver stars and moons scattered on them. She didn't know that the men were watching her, that they were students from her school that intended to harm her. "Stupid..I should have been walking slower..." Nowfaleena muttered to herself before she started to push herself up.

He stayed out of sight watching the boys move towards the young girl now laying on her back. The world seem to narrow do to the fear easily visible on her face. A fear that was replaced by terror as the two guys grabbed her forcing her back down one started to rub her breast through her top as the other started rub her pussy threw her panties. With out a second thought Alucard moved with the of a predator on its prey the young girl screamed. He bit into the neck of the guy rubbing her pussy while not enough to kill him but enough to break the skin. As the young man ran for his life from the wold Alucard turned on the other who was already wetting his pants running for his life. Had any one been watching they would have seen a wolf curl up with the now crying girl. He was soon changed back his arms gently holding her comforting her. "Calm down there gone I wont let any thing happen to you"

The outcast screamed as her two classmates pinned her down, her stormy grey eyes widened as one of them roughly fondled her left breast, he squeezed her nipple painfully as the other one mercilessly rubbed her womanhood through her silk panties. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her. Nowfaleena knew these two boys they were two of the most popular boys at her school. They were always making fun of her and calling her a witch behind her back, or staring at her with a weird glint in their eyes whenever they were looking at her, she now knew that weird glint was lust.

She squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to think of something else while she was being molested trying to forget what was happening to her. The girl didn't see the vampire attack, but she opened her stormy grey eyes when she felt her classmates hands leave her body. When she saw the giant wolf instead of running away scared she clutched at its silky fur and sobbed into his shoulder. The teenage girl felt the fur change into clothes.

Nowfaleena continued to sob into the mans arm, her whole body was trembling in terror, she couldn't believe what had just happened to her. That she had been molested not by one, not by two, but by three different people in the span of two days. One of them was the vampire that was now comforting her, trying to calm down her fears. She clenched the mans lapel between one of her fragile hands as her tears ran down her face. "Wwhy me...why me..." Were the only words coming out of her mouth. She just couldn't understand why her classmates had done that, why anyone would do that to her. She wished she had her knife with her so she could slit her wrists and get rid of at least some of the pain she was feeling, to let the blood flow out taking away a little of her pain.

His voice came in a low whisper. "You think that cutting your self would solve any thing?" The look on her face was that of pure shock. Alucard gave her a soft smile. "you have never heard when a Vampire feeds there is a bond between the donor and the vamp? what do you think that bond is ?" Alucard sits up as realization of a overwhelming fact hit him. Soon her mind was filled with memories not of her own but of the vampire's. Images of a girl who looked allot like Nowfaleena. Of a love that seemed unbreakable. Soon images of a funeral and the vampire alone in a grave yard with the feeling that some very tragic event happened. But just as sudden as they started the images where gone the dawn had come and the vampire was gone. A rose and a note that simply read I watched over you all night laid next to her as her parents car drove up.

The girl slowly got into her parents car, it was apparent that she was upset but when her parents asked her what was wrong she didn't answer. What was she going to say that her two class mates molested her and she was saved by a vampire? Yeah that would go over well. "Could you guys just drop me off at the nearest library?" Nowfaleena asked trying to keep her voice calm, it was hard to do but she somehow managed. Her parents soon dropped her off at the library not asking her anymore question.

The girl walked into the library goes to the nearest corner and sobbed, clutching her silver cross between one of her slender hands. She thought that the cross would protect her, but it didn't at least not from her classmates.

Alucard woke up the next night in the hotel room. He laid there looking at the ceiling. He had decided it might be best to move on from this little town. the young girl all but hated him and knew his secret. Best not sit around and wait for the masses to come and burn him at the stake. He left the hotel and started to walk as he neared the library he felt the young woman's pain. Not knowing why he moved inside and found her sitting next to her he took her into his arms hugging her trying to comfort her.

"you need not worry Im leaving tonight Im sorry"

Nowfaleena looked up at him and clutched onto his arm, sobbing softly. "At least you are sorry...tthose classmates of mine...tthey aren't and they met come back....oh god I bought this cross for protection against evil creatures but I forgot how evil humans can be. How am I supposed to protect myself against them? I have to deal with them at school..." She suddenly remembered that girl that had flashed into her mind. "Who was that girl? She looked like me..."

Back
Top Bottom