Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Seriously Craving

Illusion said:
So I've decided that I'm going to have a thread for roleplays I am dying to do and seriously craving. I'll probably update this every few weeks or leave it blank when I'm not really craving much. So I am looking for some who can write a paragraph or more, I usually right what my partner writes and I can be pretty literate. My biggest NOs would probably have to be scat, vore, killing, I don't mind death in an RP but as long as it isn't brutal.

So for awhile I have been craving impregnation and pregnancy so I like a lot of things evolved around that. So that my top crave this week, it also may be next week but who knows.

So I'd like to do a couple RP, this can be any type of couple. It can be in the medieval times, Roman, WWII, anything. I'd like to do something tribal with this too maybe where the other tries Chiefs daughter is offered to another tribes leader or son, or a tribe that is very focused on breeding or something. I'm not quite sure for these ideas but I'd love to talk a bit about it and get into something we both like.

I like maybe a kidnap idea of some kind I'm not really sure right now what that kind of plot might be but maybe you guys got some ideas?

Harem of some kind where a guy has multiple wives, maybe he has just a married a new younger girl? Many possibilities with this! So if you have any suggestions like I said I'm very opened to hear them.
PM me if you're still looking, I might be able to help

RE: Seriously Craving (Added a little thing or two)

I do but I don't like role playing through it that much

RE: Seriously Craving (Added a little thing or two)

No sorry I don't I just pm on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom