Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Coming Attraction (Razor & Risky)

Leonard “Leo” Walsh walked across the country club that the company club the firm had rented out for the Christmas party with the confidence of a lion crossing the Serengeti. He checked his the diamond cufflinks and straightened his solid blue with white cuffs and collars shirt, making sure his suspenders were just right. He ran his fingers through his dark slicked back hair, his temples showing just a hint of grey. This was a domain, the room was filled with people he’d stepped over on the way to the top, people that would now willingly kill each other if they could experience just one week of his life. And while he didn’t own the company he worked for, he had it by the balls, and that was all that truly mattered. In short, Leo was more important to this room’s Christmas than Santa Claus and Jesus Christ combined, and he loved every second of it.

That’s not to say that Leo’s life was perfect. He’d had to leave his wife at home “sick”. Her particular illness was an eye problem that stemmed from her questioning whether or not a cocktail was an appropriate drink at 3pm. He’d been with his wife Cathleen since high school, and she’d supported him through all the ups and downs, but his current opinion was now that most of the downs had come from her lack of faith in him, and his ability to come out on top. Part of Leo deep down wondered if part of his resentment towards his wife was due to the fact that despite him hiring a nanny so she would have more time to work out, she still hadn’t lost all the weight since giving birth to his son, Jack.

Appearances weren’t everything, but in Leo’s world they accounted for a hell of a lot. If you needed to close a deal with a multimillionaire you didn’t ask them to meet you at Denny’s and arrive in your Datsun. You took them for a ride in your Lamborghini Countach, or you had them helicoptered out to your private yacht. You acted like you had seen ten million dollars before. And Leo had seen ten million dollars, in fact his average transaction was worth at LEAST that, and he pulled at LEAST ten percent off of every transaction. He left the “small fish” to the peons in the cubicles.

Leo soaked in the looks from said peons as he strode across the room to the ornately carved bar. All of those twenty somethings dreaming of being like him one day. Not one of them with the balls to even try speak to him. He was known for having a bit of a temper, and in all honesty, he did like fucking with the “little people”, but tonight he had decided he would play the benevolent leader.

“Whiskey, neat,” He said in his smooth, low voice, then he turned around and spread his arms personifying his Messiah complex, shouting for the whole room to hear, “And for the rest of the night, the drinks are on ME!” He tossed the bar tender a black AmEx card, and waited for his drink.

This wasn't Jessica Carroll's first Christmas party for this office, surprisingly it was her second year with this company which is the longest job she had ever held down. Jess knew it wasn't her secretarial skills, although she was a real people person but in fact, her damn good looks is what kept her around this long. She could be spacey, a bit high maintenance and it was no secret that she liked to party and she did it very well. She was the secretary of a well known accountant in the firm, Bryce Stanley, who solely kept her around for her charm and most importantly the way her kick ass legs looked in a dress. Her life was a luxury that she couldn't afford but she didn't have, rich men sought to her as if she were a siren and had no problem catering to her lifestyle and her payment was pretty obvious, her company and looks. She was never married, not that she was never asked but mainly she grew bored easily. She never had a problem finding her way to her next fix, just a problem finding someone to keep up with her.

She was a bubbly thing, always the life of the party and given her reputation she thought she'd sure be fired by now but in all honesty, she was a big hit with all the employees, they seemed to enjoy her company. Her life was easy, she didn't have to work but she chose too, it was a great opportunity to meet her next rich man.

She had just left the bathroom after taking a bump from her stash, she needed a fix if she were to deal with the tightwads in the room. She was younger than the majority besides the few other secretaries who were really kept there for the same reason. Her long golden brown hair fell in long loose waves that ended at her mid back, coupled with her deep olive eyes, full lips, she was the definition of beautiful. She wore a black cocktail dress that fell mid thigh and clung to her petite and curvy body, hugging all the right curves and a pair of black stilettos to match.

Heads were turning as she walked through the crowd, mostly the men, all eyes always seemed to be on her and she loved it. If she wasn't the center of attention then she might as well not be there at all. Making her way to the bar she stopped when a dark haired man shouted that drinks were on him, the people of the office cheered and clapped and Jess' eyes lit up. Tugging at her dress she made her way quickly to the bar, standing next to the man as she watched him hand the black AmEx to the bartender. "You're going to regret that, you know." She said over to him with a smile, her body leaning against the bar as her plump ass stuck out slightly, sending the man a wink. "Gin and tonic." She said over to the bartender as he brought over his whiskey, with a smile, dropping everything else just to make her drink first. She eyed the man to her left, noticing the expensive cut links and nicely tailored suit. He reeked of money and sex.

“I don’t believe in regrets,” Leo said before calmly taking a drink of his whiskey, “Life’s too short, besides it brought you to my side, isn’t that worth it?”

He didn’t sip his whiskey like a boy, nor did he slam it like he was over compensating, he just let the smooth alcohol burn down his throat. He let his eyes linger on the girl’s body, he didn’t care if she knew he was checking her out, she had approached him, and the dress mixed with her posture displayed her curves wonderfully.

As the bar tender grabbed a bottle of gin Leo raised his voice, chastising the worker, “Sir! Does this girl look like she deserves generic gin?” He watched as the bar tender put the bottle away meekly and then fixed Jessica a “top shelf” drink under Leo’s scrutinizing eye. Abusing the wait staff was something he’d always enjoyed, and as he’d grown more influential, it was one of the few things that never seemed to lose its thrill.

Leo then turned to Jessica, and extended his hand placing it on Jessica’s bare shoulder, and letting it run down her arm to her hand which he took in his own, “Leo Walsh, what a pleasure to meet you. Now tell me, what sort of monster is keeping a girl like you hidden away on the lower floors? Certainly you’d be better served learning the ropes on the upper floors, you know, where people that matter work.” Leo meant exactly what he said, no matter how awful it sounded. The men on his floor out earned the rest of the company combined fifteen to one, and he out earned everyone on the floor ten to one.

Jess smiled over at Leo and nodded. ''Well then, I guess it's your lucky day." She said with a grin as Leo smiled back and corrected the bartender. The suit hugged tightly to his broad torso and shoulders, she took in every detail of the seat and knew it was expensive, the suit was definitely made just for him and he wore it well.

Jessica smiled as he corrected the bartender and the bartender hung his head as if he were shamed, it was an honest mistake but criticism coming from a man like Leo would make anyone feel dumb. She heard the authority in his voice and it rang through her body, sending a vibration between her legs. She liked this man's style already.

She bit down on her lip as he strong hand brushed against her shoulder and down her arm, her hand showed just how petite it was in his large and strong hand as he made his introductions. Jess blushed and smiled. "Jessica Carroll." She said back with certainty, "That monster would be my boss, Bryce Stanley. He can't seem to part with me and I'm just happy to have a job.'' She said with a big smile and it was the truth. She been given multiple opportunity to work as a secretary on the top floor but Bryce would always sweeten the deal and her boost her pay.

The bartender came back with her drink, she gave him a wink before she took a long sip. She was already thinking about her next bump, was a bitch coke was, so addictive but so good. "You're not a fan of the 'little people,' are you?" She asked as they both leaned against the bar and spoke, she twirled the straw around in her glass as she smirked from the corner of her mouth.

Leo made a mental note of the name “Bryce Stanley”, as he took another drink of his whiskey, Monday morning he would make sure that Bryce personally moved Jessica’s things upstairs for her. Such a move would be two birds with one stone, he would be able to flex his corporate influence, which was something he got off on, and he would get to see Jessica on a daily basis, which most men would also get off on.

He reached up and brushed Jessica’s hair behind her ear so he could look her in the eyes, “Jessica, its simple statistics, eighty percent of people live under the dome of the bell curve.” He made the bell shape on the bar with his finger. “They do their average jobs, drive their average cars, and go home to their two and a half children. They are the gears in the machine that is our society. But then there are another ten percent which are the lower tail of the curve… below average, human garbage. And finally there are the top ten percent… the innovators, the earners, the beautiful, the rich, the people everyone in the middle dreams of being. People like us Jessica… the influential.” Leo finished his drink, and tapped the glass to have the bar tender top it off again.

“It’s not that I’m not a fan of the little people Jessica, I just want them to remember that in a group of twenty people, I can find sixteen more of them, but I can only find one of you.” Leo knew he was pouring it on a bit thick, but he knew girls like Jessica didn’t mind, and when he looked at her all he saw was untapped potential. He could see in the way she dressed, the way she looked at the people around her, that she was something special, something more.

“Now tell me Jessica,” He grinned, pausing to take another drink, “have you ever ridden in a helicopter before?”

She trembled when he brushed her hair behind her ear, his words hit her hard and the tone of his voice was so convincing that she started to believe every word he said. Jess never thought of herself above people but she was very good at hiding it. She pitied the mousy blonde in the corner who had no chance of making it out alive after conversation with a powerful man and especially this one. The power in his voice made her tremble, she was all for the ballsy go-getter types and he had ambition written all over him and it showed in the way her dressed, talked and presented himself. ''Being beautiful doesn't get your rich." Jess said, halfheartedly. Being beautiful definitely got you somewhere.

Her finger traced the glass of her cup as she smiled brightly towards Leo, she took in the chiseled face of what every man desired to be. He was the top of the food chain. Her teeth sunk into her tinted red and supple bottom lip at his comment of only finding one of her. He made her tremble with each word, not much men had an effect on her like that but something was different about him. "As long as you know.." She said back with a grin as she shook his head at his question. "Never. But I'm always up for trying anything once. Plus, I've never been very scared of heights." She said towards him as she took the last sip of her drink. He was holding her attention masterfully but coke was still rooted in the back of her mind. "Why, Mr. Walsh? Are you going to take me away and save me from the first floor monsters?" She teased, her eye brow raised as she let out a small laugh, the bartender bringing her another drink without her even asking.

Leo was enjoying the flirtations of a younger woman a bit too much, especially for a married man, but at this moment he couldn’t make himself give a fuck. He let his hand slide from Jessica’s cheek to the small of her back, just above her perfectly shaped ass. It was an aggressive move, but he wanted to stake his claim, and anyone that had a problem with it would never work on the western half of the country again.

“Follow me.” He insisted coolly, keeping his drink with him as he lead her outside of the country club, where a valet quickly brought around a white Porsche 911, he opened the door for his newly acquired “date”, then brought himself around to the driver’s door, sitting down, with the club’s Chrystal tumbler still in his hand. Her revved the engine with the glee of a much younger man, and then sped away from the party, leaving little care to the black AmEx he left behind.

He held his drink out for Jessica to take, “Hold this please.” He grinned as he opened the center console of the sports car, revealing a state of the art car phone, he picked up the receiver and dialed. “Yes, this is Leo… Be ready to take off in ten minutes, I have emergency business.” With that he hung up, and reclaimed his drink from Jessica, taking a sip as he rapidly shifted through the gears, rolling through the back streets at close to one hundred miles an hour towards the company’s private airfield.

Her body jumped a bit at his hand on her back, not because it was there but his touch seemed to send a spit of shock throughout her body and she followed him like a lost but excited puppy. She hardly knew this man yet here she was, getting into a car with him going God only knows. But the sight of the luxury car only pulled her attention more forward like it was calling her name.

She didn't even bother buckling or asked a single question, she let him take control and lead the way. Without hesitation she held onto his drink as he placed the phone call, not many people had cell phones but of course Leo Walsh would. What did this man not have? She handed him back the drink with a grin plastered across her face, no doubt he was taking her to the helicopter.

He sped down the streets fast, she barely had time to make out the buildings as he swerved around the streets effortlessly like he had done it a thousand times before, she was sure she had. She let the wind whip through her hair as she let out an excited shriek. Most women would've slapped him and told him to slow down by now but not Jess, she loved living life in the fast lane and she soaked up every new experience. Death could wait till tomorrow.

The car came to a halt at the airfield as the pulled up to the strip of helicopters, only one on with lights and she knew who's it was. She wasn't by any means a connoisseur of helicopters but she could tell just by looking at the lot that his was by far the nicest. "Where are we going?" She asked as he put the car in park, getting out and opened the door for her. Her hand falling into his as he pulled her out.

Leo took Jessica’s small hand in his, admiring her perfectly manicured nails as he helped her out of the low slung sports car. On his way around he had removed his suit jacket, slinging it over his shoulder with his free hand.

He shouted over the whir of the rotors as he led her to the helicopter, “I suppose the correct answer is ‘anywhere you’d like to go’, but we have a maximum distance of 350 miles… so I went ahead and assumed you’d pick Vegas.” Leo grinned ear to ear as he helped the girl into the luxury helicopter, giving her a playful slap on the rear as she climbed in, the hem of her skirt fluttering in the wind.

The inside of the large dual prop helicopter was far different than the exterior. It absolutely oozed luxury and opulence. Gold fixtures, a fully stocked wet bar, and a lounge atmosphere. The only seating was a large white leather sofa with a mirrored coffee table in front of it. Leo motioned for Jessica to sit.

“I can’t help but feel like you’ve been holding yourself back a bit Jessica,” Leo mused as he sat next to her, placing a hand on her smooth, shapely thigh. “You’re holding yourself back, you still have it in your head that you’re the same as everyone else, but you aren’t, and deep down you know it. The rules don’t apply to you, the rules were made to keep average people from bothering people like you. You just need to learn to take, do, and say what you want, you’ll be amazed how the rest of the world will do what a pretty girl like you says.” Leo mused, finishing his whiskey and setting the glass down.

Jessica smiled back as he helped her into the helicopter, a playful shriek left her mouth as he slapped her on her ass, her eyes widened at the luxurious helicopter and was absolutely stunned that she was even here. "Vegas, huh? How'd you know I loved Vegas?" She asked with a smile and she did. It wasn't her first time there, many of her other rich suitors had brought her there before but never in a helicopter. Vegas was the hot spot of partying, the liquor flowed and drugs were easy to acquire.

Her hand ran over the white leather of the couch before she took a seat next to Leo, a moan leaving her mouth as his hand pressed against her thigh. She smirked at his words before grabbing his empty glass, she stood and walked over to the mini bar, her heels clicked against the flooring, she swayed her hips as she made the drink and bent over fully to grab the liquor, swaying her ass in view of Leo. She wasn't hiding her intentions, she knew what she wanted. She began to make him another drink and also one for herself before bringing them back to the table. "What about you, Leo? Will you do what I say?" She teased with a smirk, handing him his drink as she sipped at her slowly. "I have been holding back a bit.." She said softly as she reached into the clutch of her bag and pulled out a baggy filled with powdered white. "Do you like to party?" She asked, swinging the back in her view with a huge smile, she'd been craving a line since she met him.

Leo smiled as the twenty-something brought him a fresh glass of whiskey. He let his eyes drink in her long shapely legs, and toned rear end that her dress absolutely hugged. “I’ll do what you say baby, but you gotten ask me real, REAL nice.” He grinned ear to ear as he took his glass from the girl taking a sip.

Though Leo had never indulged in much other than liquor he found himself incredibly aroused as Jessica pulled out the baggy, something about this girl having a bit of a dark side absolutely did it for him. “That’s a lot of coke, if that baggy was any bigger you’d have to be Columbian” He grinned, Leo felt no need to lie to Jessica and say he’d tried it before, he didn’t need to lie to impress women, “I’ve never tried the stuff before, but maybe you can teach an old dog some new tricks, and of course I would never get between a girl and her happiness.” That last part may have been a lie. His wife probably wasn’t happy at home nursing a black eye, but it had been a long time since he had viewed that particular individual as a girl, more of a boat anchor in his mind.

The helicopter began to life off the ground, whisking the two into the air. Leo let his hand return to Jessica’s thigh. Maybe it was the prospect of drugs, or the impulsive Vegas trip, or the woman almost half his age, but Leo felt more alive than if he’d closed a twenty million dollar deal.

Jess bit down on her lip and smiled, "Oh, I will. That's the only way to ask." She said with a smile as she began to pour the powder from the baggy onto the glass top of the coffee table. "I plan on teaching you a lot of new tricks." She said, as she fell to her knees of the helicopter floor and knelt in front of the table, grabbing her license from her clutch she began to cut up the coke, lining four decent sized lines in front of her as she licked her lips. Besides rich, handsome men, coke was her other weakness and she eyed it as if it were a 24 karat diamond.

Grabbing a Benjamin from her bag, she rolled it so that it formed to be a straw before placing the end to the table and the other to her nose and just like she had a thousand times before, she snorted the coke like a pro. Her head jerked back as she sniffed it in further, she wiped the ends of her nose and shuttered. "Woo!" She said, followed by a laugh, she moved still on her knees to Leo and leaned her hand on his knee. "Let's be bad together.." She said with a deviant smile as she swayed the rolled up bill in front of him as he remained seated on the couch. Her pupils dilated as the coke rushed throughout her body, giving her a shit load of energy and not a whole lot of room to burn it off.

“Oh baby, you and me? We’re going to be the absolute baddest!” Leo smiled staring down at the freshly coked up girl kneeling in front of him. He leaned forward, grabbing a hand full of her teased, permed brown hair, and pulled her roughly to him, planting a kiss on her lips before letting her go. He then took the leaned forward towards the table, bringing her hand with the makeshift straw to his nose, the other end positioned at the start of the second line.

“When I say go, I’m going to start sniffing, and you’re going to move the straw” He said with a childlike glee, “and I won’t stop until you pull the straw away!” He laughed a little bit to himself as the Helicopter sped them to Vegas. He wondered how the lights and glitz of Vegas could ever compare to the vision of a girl that knelt beside him, certainly if there had been wholesome folks still left in “sin city” they would have gotten an uneasy chill down their spine as these two hedonists rocketed towards them.

Leo gave himself a mental three count, before placing a finger on his second nostril, “Go!” He shouted and began to snort, feeling a magical, euphoric energy hit him the second just a dash of the snow white blow entered his nostril.

A gasp escaped her lips as he grabbed onto her hair, pulling her head back and planted a firm kiss on her lips. For a second, she lost her breath and breathes heavily as he pulled away and broke the kiss. She was happy he accepted and couldn't help but laugh as he did with just as much giddiness.

Jess shrieked when he said go and she guided the straw with him as he followed her command, instead of just the one line, she dragged it over the first and then second. A man of his height and weight could handle more than one. She'd like to see what else he could handle, he sent shivers down her spine with just one look. So far this night was going way better than expected.

She pulled the straw away from his nose as she watched his reaction, his eyes widening as he let the metallic taste burn into the back of his throat from the drip. She laughed before taking her second line. "Now you'll never want to stop." She teased with a smile but with all seriousness. She took her seat back onto the couch as she crossed her legs and leaned her body towards him. Her breasts bubbled over the top of her dress as she smiled over at him, leaning forward and rubbbed some of the white powder that circled around his nostril. "How do you feel?" She asked, her hands running down her own leg as her second bump hit her, causing her body to shutter. She loved the burn of the drip in the back of her throat and hoped he enjoyed it just as much.

Leo’s heart pounded in his chest, it felt like it could explode, but in a good way, he was brimming with energy as an unbelievable euphoria rushed over him in waves. He stared hungrily at Jessica’s breasts as her dress struggled to contain him. THIS was the life he was supposed to be living, the life his fat cow of a wife was keeping from him. He moved his hand over Jessica’s own, slowly guiding them both under the hem of her skirt, between her thighs and to that oh-so-sensative spot over her silk panties, he wiggled his fingers lightly, pushing Jessica’s fingers in soft circles over her silk clad sex.

“I feel like a God who found his Goddess babydoll,” He growled, almost panting before moving to kiss Jessica’s neck, nipping at it playfully as he swept her hair to the side with his free hand, moving up nibbling on her ear lobe as he reached a finger down, dragging it through the coke, making a mess of her neatly arranged lines. He took his coke covered finger and rubbed his new favorite substance over his new favorite pair of lips, letting the magical powder stick to Jessica’s pink lipstick. Then he gripped the back of her head through her hair, pulling her lips to his as he allowed himself to kiss her even more ravenously now.

As his heart pounded and he felt the “drip” down the back of his throat, Leo couldn’t have been further from any of his problems with his wife, or the stress of his job. He only wanted one thing, one simple thing… “More”.

Jessica could feel Leo's eyes burning into her chest which only made her push them out further. She watched his hands push hers further up her thing before under the hem of her dress and he moved Jess' finger to rub over the semi-wet silk material of her black panties. A moan escapes from her lips as she painted, her cheeks turning a slight pink as she smiled. "It could be like this all the time if you stick with me.." She growled into his ear as he nipped and kissed down her neck. She pouted her lips as he coated it with the white, it crystallized on her lips before his lips hit hard against hers. Her tongue moved pat his lips as they both got more out of any regular kiss, their kiss tasted of pure metal and it sent a buzz throughout her.

Jess broke the kiss, moving her lips down his jaw to his neck as her nails dug into his knee brought through the fabric of his suit pants. She growled with excitement before pulling back and picking up her license and the rolled up bill. "You love it, don't you?" She said with a smile as she began to cut them another line. She was thrilled, most of her suitors just allowed her bad habit to happen and would partake occasionally but never had she found a man who instantly knew he loved it and wanted more and more.

He stared deep into the vixen’s eyes, Leo hadn’t been this turned on in what felt like a distant lifetime, feeling the electric rush of her nails digging into his knee, he loved every second of it. He loved it so much in fact that a large bulge was now apparent underneath his suit pants, the tight fabric letting Jessica see the outline of his ever engorging member. Leo made no attempts to hide it, if his erecting had “Jessica’s” tattooed on it, it wouldn’t have belonged to her any more than it did now. Unknown to him his addictive personality had begun to cling not just to the coke, but also to Jessica, with every ounce of his being he wanted more of the wild, younger woman.

“Mmmm I do love it baby!” He said practically salivating for another line, doing his best to show some restraint, but it was difficult in his altered state, “Mmmm, now hurry up and do yours, so I can get to mine… Ladies first of course.” Part of him wanted to say “Fuck the straw”, He wanted to lean down and just suck it in with both nostrils, he wanted to lick every last speck of powder off of the glass, but the by the thinnest margin he was able to keep himself in check.

Leo now let his hands roam over Jessica’s back, moving lower, gripping and kneading at her sculpted ass as he watched his new companion bend over for another line. He never wanted this to end, he wanted this feeling to last forever.

Her hand stopped briefly for a moment, interrupting her coke set up as she pressed her hand firmly against the bulge in his pants as it twitched beneath her hand. "Oh, Mr. Walsh.." She moaned out, she never doubted he was the definition of man but his girth of the bulge showed just how much man he really was. She laughed as he told her to hurry, bending over as she took the line like a pro. She jolted forward as he grabbed onto her ass like he hadn't touched one in years, she shook it in front him subtly as she jerked her head back and and rubbed he bottom of her nose before handing him the straw and watched him hurry to meet the line she set up for him at the table.

As he bent down and took his line, she kissed the back his neck and her hands kneading into the muscles of his shoulder. "It's amazing..isn't is?" She said with a smile, she was ecstatic to find a man who seemed to love the drug as much as her. She finally found her match. As he sat back, she placed her round ass in his lap, her arms wrapping around his neck as she pecked at his lightly stubbled jaw. She hadn't mentioned the wedding ring she saw on his finger, she was used to dating married men.

It felt like metallic fire was shooting down Leo’s nose and throat and exploding into the most incredible feeling in the world as his latest line of coke soared through his system. He though he couldn’t feel more incredible, until the knockout brunette perched herself on his lap. He could feel that round ass of hers pressing at his throbbing manhood, teasing it while it was helplessly restrained by his nine hundred dollar slacks.

He returned her light kisses with his own, giving her a peck on the lips, then moving down to the nape of her neck, and finally the top of her more than ample cleavage as he slid his suspenders off of his shoulders. He guided her hands to his tie, wanting her to remove it as he slowly slid the straps of her dress off of his shoulders. His thirst for cocaine temporarily slaked, now what he craved was more of this girl. He reached around her, his hands once again firmly gripping her rear, and pulled her forward so her tits were pressed to his face. He allowed himself to indulge, kissing, licking and sucking at the firm, perky globes of flesh.

This wasn’t the first time that Leo Walsh had cheated on his wife, but it certainly was the first time she hadn’t even crossed his mind. All his drug addled brain wanted now was Jessica.

Jessica straddled the gorgeous man, her hands running through his slightly peppered hair as he nipped at her slender neck. She playfully bit on her own finger as he pulled the straps of her dress down, the man knew what he wanted and Jess loved it. Nothing sexier than a man who took what he wanted. Her breasts popped out, perky and doing. Her pink nipples erect for his attention only as he buries his face between them. Jess giggled as she pulled on his tie, bringing him further in his chest before her slender I fingers began to undo the knot of his tie. She bobbed on the couch as the helicopter went through slight turbulence, causing the silk fabric between her legs grinding against the noticeable hard bulge in his pants. She moaned out, sliding the toe from his neck and holding the piece of fabric in her hands.

Leaning forward she began to grind her hips against the bulge even more, it sent shocks of pleasure up her spine. "Are you going to fuck me right here in your helicopter?" She growled into his ear, the coke was doing wonders for her and for this moment it was just them two, she wanted this man and not even the pilot in the cabin ahead could stop her.

Leo let the nipple he’d been sucking on slip from his lips with an audible ‘pop!’ sound, then gave Jessica a stinging slap on the ass as he joked, “Such a dirty mouth on such a pretty girl.” He panted as he felt her dry humping him desperately. He wanted nothing more than to be inside of her at this moment, and nothing was going to stop him, not his wife, not the lack of a condom, and certainly not the fact that the pilot had a camera that could watch the passenger compartment.

Without warning he shoved Jessica off of his lap onto the floor, a little more roughly than he’d intended due to being overflowing with energy from the cocaine. “No, I’m not going to fuck you, you little whore,” He said trying to put on his ‘serious voice’ as he stood up unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off revealing his massive cock restrained by blue cotton underwear. “You’re going to blow me, then beg me to let you climb on top and fuck me!” He said with a devilish grin, he wanted to see how dirty this girl was, would she play along? He ached for her fit young body, but that didn’t mean he was quite ready to cede all control to her in the heat of the moment.

Jess hit the floor and loved it, the authority in his voice, the way he was taking control, it made her pussy drip even more. "Mm, fuck yes sir." She moaned out as he pushed his pants down, his light blue boxers showing the massive outline of his hard cock. Jess went to her knees, the metal floor cold beneath her as she knelt in front him with a grin. Her eyes widened, staring hard at the bulging mass in front of her. Leaning forward, she dragged her teeth over the fabric and over his bulging cock as it twitched beneath the fabric. Her hot breath sinking beneath the fabric, her eyes never let his cock and after her mouth left noticeable wet spots on the fabric of his boxers, she wrapped her fingers on the waistband before slowly tugging them down, allowing his cock to spring forward and the head hitting her against her cheek. She pulled back in astonishment, no doubt this was the biggest cock she had, it throbbed in front of her. "Holy fuck.." She moaned out as she gripped the base, grinning, her deep green eyes looking up innocently towards the powerful man towering over her.

Her wet rogue stuck out far as she began to slap the head of his massive cock over her tongue, the wet smacking sounds echoed throughout the helicopter cabin. "I want you to fuck my little mouth.." She moaned at, her tongue flicking over the defined head of his mass.

A less experienced man may have exploded uncontrollably right then and there, Jessica was laying it on thick and heavy, her breathy voice, her hot breath. Leo wanted her bad, he wanted to pick her up, press her against the wall and pound her from behind, but he had already declared what was going to happen, and he wasn’t going to let her off until exactly what he had demanded happened. He reached a hand down, scooping a little coke off of the table, he made a little pile on the base of his cock, and grinned wickedly.

“I want to see you snort this!” He demanded giving her cheek a playful slap. He wondered if she could fit that much in her tiny mouth, certainly it wouldn’t be easy. Not that Leo gave a shit, this nasty little party girl was already easily the most adventurous girl he’d ever been with, and he couldn’t wait to see how far they could push each other. He moved a hand to the back of Jessica’s head, and slowly began to pull her onto his cock as he looked down into those big, green eyes.

Jess bit down hard on her lip as he piled a mound of coke on the base of his cock, she knew exactly how he wanted her to snort it. She didn't have much doubt in her deep throatinh capabilities but his was by the biggest she'd been with but she was up for he challenger, she never passed one down.

He grabbed her hair forcefully, her mouth parted as the head of his cock sank into her mouth and her full lips dragged down the length of his cock as he guided her, it didn't take long for his head to hit the back of her throat, her hands gripped onto his hips, her nails digging deep into his skin enough to break the skin and draw a tiny bit of blood. She coughed quietly as she ventured down, her throat opening as she breathes heavily through her nose, his cock sinking into her esophagus, her eyes began to tear as she fought for breath, easing him more and more into his throat as she groaned against his cock. Her lips just barely touched the pile of cock as her nails sunk deeper, she pressed her nose into the pile of powder and snorted quickly before she pulled back and took a deep breath. She didn't need much air, neither did she want him before she sank her mouth back over his coco, holding it as far it would go before she gagged and pulled back, a thick strand of saliva dragged from the head of his cock to her lips. "God, you are huge." She moaned out in a low, raspy voice. Her hand grabbing the strand of spit and running it back over his cock, her lips pressed against the shaft as she spit over his cock, her tiny hand barely wrapping around the girth as she stroked it hard and fast.

“Fuck!” Leo groaned loudly, his normally silver tongue held speechless as she dug her nails in, the pain mixing with the pleasure of her mouth, only increasing his thrill. She was something to behold, no girl had ever managed to take all of his cock in their mouth, and she had done it, first try, without any warm up. He gazed lustily down at her, admiring her exposed breasts for a moment. He wanted her so badly, fuck that he NEEDED her. Leo maintained a fist full of hair in his hand as she teased him, jerking him with her delicate fingers.

“Do you like that big cock baby? Tell me how bad you want it in you!” Leo moaned, reaching down and getting himself a little bump of their quickly diminishing cocaine. As she licked, sucked, and spit, giving him a wonderfully sloppy hand job, all he could do is imagine her tight, warm, wet pussy, he shook with ecstasy thinking about it as he felt his last hit of coke starting to drip. The massive purple head of his cock dripped a steady stream of precum in anticipation. “Mmmm baby, I need your pussy!” He finally groaned allowed, as if he was giving up in a game of chicken. He pulled Jessica to her feet by her hair, and planted another deep kiss on her lips.

His cock tasted like the familiar metallic taste from her previous bump off his cock. She worked her tiny hand over his massive shaft as she bit on her lip and nodded. "I love choking on your cock, baby." She moaned out, she feel the wetness between her legs and her panties were practically useless at this point. Her hand glided effortlessly over his cock as he throbbed in her hands, she smiled at the feeling.

Leo pulled her to her feet by her hair, pressing his lips hard against her as she slipped her tongue past his lips and swirls it around his own. Her hand gripped the front of his throat, her fingers digging into the skin around his jugular, her free hand gripping back over his cock. She held his neck so that he looked straight into her eyes. "I need you, I need this cock deep in my pussy. I'm so fucking wet for you, baby." She moaned out before grabbing his hand and bringing it to her soaked panties between her legs. "See what you do to me? Fuck." She groaned out as he pressed his palm against her eager pussy.

Back
Top Bottom