Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ast's Plots + Ideas (F/F + M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asterix

Meteorite
Hi! I'm a young adult woman looking for roleplays. I've been in the roleplaying scene for almost eight years now, though I've only ever dabbled in smut. I like adult themes in general - I'm big on bad decisions and having my characters struggle. Drugs, crime, pregnancy, whatever. However, I also like more lighthearted things - I love a sweet romance, especially between two girls, that stays more upbeat and happy for the duration. I would prefer something long term and story driven rather than sex driven - some people give percentages here but I'm not sure how they can actually say "yeah let's have them fuck X% of the time".

I am open to doing M/F and F/F roleplays, though I currently prefer F/F. I may be interested in M/M with the right plot, as it's something I'm yet to try. The only men I'm attracted to are feminine or androgynous in appearance. Feminine doesn't always imply they're completely submissive, though. My girls are rarely outright subs and like to be in control once in a while, and I don't include Dom/Sub relationships in most roleplays. (Obviously, Dom/Sub pairings will have that element.) I have a major thing for girls with alternative appearances. Piercings, tattoos, pastels, short hair, punkiness, whatever. I love it.

My activity may vary as I'm new here, but I expect to be on daily or every other day. You'll get at least one reply from me a week when I'm at my busiest. I like to post 1-2 solid paragraphs (5-8 sentences each) per post, and would be most comfortable with a partner who can do the same. I do not like anything shorter, and if you consistently post 1,2 or 3 sentence posts I most likely will end the roleplay. I roleplay through forum threads, not PMs or IMs.

I don't care what your genitals are as long as you play your character well. All characters are 18+ unless otherwise specified, and will never be under 16. I won't pair anyone under 18 opposite anyone over 20. I'm not big on pictures and don't like playing with celebrity/real people faces. Sometimes I have a picture I can put to a character. Most of the time no.

Send me a PM If you're interested in anything I have listed, or tell me one or two of yours you think I may like. I'm not really interested in reading through your entire request thread when I've given many potential ideas we could do, as well as a general idea of what I might like to do.

• Realism - body parts & proportions, et cetera
  • Vanilla Sex - oral, vaginal; not big on anal
  • Roughness - hair pulling, biting, spanking
  • Pregnancy/Pregnancy Risk
  • Questionable Decisions - drugs, affairs, et cetera
Maybes:
  • Honestly pretty much anything, I'm fairly new to smut and haven't been involved with many kinks so my mind is open
  • Dirty talk is cool but I have zero interest in the words slut/whore ever
Dealbreakers:
  • Toiletplay
  • Abuse/Non-Con
  • Playing multiple characters while you only play one.

Pairings/Premises:
Roommates
Exes
Polyamorous Relationships
Best Friends
Lesbian/Closeted
Lesbian/Accidentally got kissed while drunk and is now questioning her straightness
Pastor's Kid/Someone who isn't religious and probably is also a girl
Cop's Kid/Criminal or Delinquent
YC is MC's best friend's partner but they all went to a party and YC slept with MC
MC and YC (16-18) went to a strict summer camp together and broke all the rules together (probably lesbians)

Plots:

Best Friend/Best Friend.
Summer road trip across the country between two friends who end up sleeping in the back of a truck watching the stars and realizing that their friendship has been verging on something more for a long time now. This would be pretty cute and fluffy and the sex would be pretty vanilla at least at first.

Girl Next Door/Boy Next Door's Sister.
She was the girl next door - sweet, innocent and what every boy wanted to make a wife out of. Only, she wasn't interested in being any boy's wife. She didn't come out until she went away from college, but when she came back, that gave the boy next door's slightly older sister the chance to finally get a chance with the girl that she had been loving since they were young.

High Fantasy style world
With magic and dragons and shit. We could go DnD style and play adventurers (without all the dice rolls and stuff) or maybe we could do some sort of royalty plot. Princess of Kingdom 1 is betrothed to the Prince of Kingdom 2 as some sort of peace treaty between their kingdoms/families. We could twist it - Princess 1 and Prince 2 are betrothed, but Princess 1 falls in love with Princess 2, Prince 2's beautiful slightly younger sister. The adventurer good guy falls in love with the bad guy not knowing that they are the bad guy. (If you can't tell, I don't have anything full developed.)

Vampire/Human.
Not the Twilight kind of vampire, but actual suck your blood creatures of the night. Maybe the vampire took a human off the streets, they bonded, and that became something more than friendship? Bloodplay is cool here for sure.

Soldier/Local or Returning Soldier/Partner.
Maybe the soldier is dealing with PTSD after their return and is having a hard time readjusting to being home? Maybe they have an affair that starts as a drunken tryst but it develops in to more as they realize they can't find comfort in their true partner.

Maybe a regular Dom/Sub relationship .
Though I support after care and do not support abuse of subs. Maybe a couple is interested in starting a relationship like that? Maybe the sub's pretty new to BDSM and has to learn. If your guide to BDSM is 50SoG, I'd rather not do this with you.

Teacher/Parent.
MC is a young woman (24) who teaches young children, K-3 or so. YC is a single parent (22-25) who has a child in MC's class. They first meet at a parent-teacher conference that's just a "meet who's teaching your child! meet the parents of the kids you're teaching!" kind of thing and not that the kid got in trouble. They get along well, and then life goes on. They don't think of it any. That's at the beginning of the year. Later in the year, MC and YC end up meeting up in public (how can be discussed) and really hit it off.

Swingers.
A couple who engage in swinging. Allows for the opportunity to do sex between them as well as bring in other couples/characters and there's always the ability to have something new. We'd both have to be willing to do multiple characters.

/bump

Currently now only searching for F/F, please do not ask me about M/F roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom