Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to fulfill fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. So what I have here today is a list of my fantasies that I want someone (preferably female but if not just don't tell me you're male lol) to engage in. Most are very specific and I will have a set girl in mind for each roleplay with specific pics of the girl in mind on hand for you to see. So if you're interested in any of the scenarios below and would like to rp with me about them then let me know. I only use yahoo messenger btw and also some of these may be multiple session roleplays so if you want something long term you've probably come to the right place.

Sarah- A young girl in her early twenties. She has been recently engaged to be married but due to work complications her and her fiance are states away. She has to live down in Tennessee and Georgia often doing a lot of driving while he lives up in Michigan again because of work circumstances. The focus of this roleplay is a dark romance with her and her fiance as her sexual needs and inability to recieve pleasure from him due to distance begin to overwhelm her leading to infidelity first on a small scale and then more in more as she begins to become more and more sexually depraved and morally lost. Will involve the following scenarios- Gloryhole, cheating with a man, forced sexual contact, drug usage, gangbangs, creampie, pregnancy scare, and cuckolding. This is a dark roleplay and not for the faint of heart. Playing as Sarah you will be expected to often feel disgusted, revulsed, and down right embarrassed about the sexual acts you're engaging in but usually only at the beginning and end of said acts.

Sydney- A young girl mid twenties. She has just gotten out of an abusive relationship where her boyfriend treated her like a piece of meat. Finding a new guy who is kind to her is a shock but the bigger shock comes when she finds out his hidden desires. Sexually he desires to see her used by other men! While struggling with the idea having vowed to no longer get used like her ex had allowed his friends to do to her she is left with the tough decision. Only be with the kind and caring man she is with now and deny him his greatest fantasy that he has done nothing to warrant being denied or...become the girl she used to be and be a toy for men's use for the pleasure of the man she is with now. Plenty of tough choices in this one and shouldn't be a two second decision kind of thing. The acts are something she doesn't want to do because of her own pride yet the struggle of her pride and desire to pleasure her man are a constant factor here.

Heather- Here today we have a young girl in her mid twenties. Fascinated by sex at a young age she has grown into a somewhat carefree lover of sex. Now enjoying life in New York she has found a few things she loves. She loves sex in alleyways, she's a bit of a size queen, and she believes the saying is true. Once you go black...

Sandra- Stuck in a crap relationship with a man you hate is one thing. Stuck in a three year lease with him is even worse. Sandra is a later twenties woman at the top of her game in her company but she can't seem to get herself out of this shitty living situation. However meeting a young man online leaves a little excitement in her life and something new comes about. In life and work she is a take charge kind of woman but with this online stranger she finds her truest pleasure comes from giving up control. As his requests become more and more outlandish and extreme she wonders if she'll ever be the same kind of girl and yet she finds one simple thing. She loves to be controlled.

These are my four main roleplays as of right now. I may post more at a later date but I figure these are the main ones I'm interested in. If interested shoot me a message and we'll see about discussing them on yahoo. Thanks for your time everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom